Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @WeLoveTea for the thread title which received 37 votes :m 🥇👑

* Thanks to our @ella1979 and her insider source we now know that Lidl is friendly, chatty, a statuesque 5'5", considerate and has gorgeous long hair.

Err...what was I thinking? Start again, Missy Canthus!

* Thanks to our insider source we know that Lidl is 5'3" (she only looks tall because Teeny Tiny Ali is 5'7"), late, lazy, squeamish, and selectively friendly, with a crude sense of humour. Her long hair is thanks to extensions.
* Yes, the MGs were spotted in the wild at a gardening course day at Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons, learning how to create 'no dig' beds.
* Lidl refused to touch the cardboard used to cover the soil #spiders but planted a pumpkin seedling and watered.
* The try hard took her Hermes Birkin...gardening!
* They stayed the night as part of the ~£3,000 package at the #gifted Belmondlemanoir hotel where they had a 7 course tasting menu in the orangerie with a "flight of wine". Don't you mean 'wine flight' Lidl?

20230525_151517.jpg

* After her freebee hair cut with Josie's hairdresser Michael Van Clarke (which he's now regretting) she added freebee #greatlengths hair extensions. Your hair is almost as long as Vic's now Lidl!

Who wore it better?

20230525_151357.jpg

* Lidl has neck ache... That must be due to pouring over Tattle every evening or "transporting" spinach to the kitchen!
* Lidl is blaming the "intelligent people who follow her but don't like her" for a "breach" that prevented her reaching a million subs on instagram last year. Oh, you mean reporting your scammy way of buying bots? Yup, that's us!
* She's blaming her parents for the fact she still has a silver amalgam crown/filling instead of a white one. She's 35 and a millionaire. Get it sorted.
* She says her crown is resting on a nerve....Lidl, your very existence is resting on my last nerve!
* She said she had to be on her "A-game" for the 2-day Cara Mellon photo shoot in Palma. All she had to do was stand in front of a beige backdrop.
* Despite being on said A-game she left her favourite cardigan at the villa and got minion Cawwie to retrieve it via a taxi. "I love being me," she said, smugly.
* Lidl unveiled the long awaited fugly, khaki green, shiny dress from her collab with Cara Mellon.
* The "labour of love" was ruched, cinched, puffed, pleated, high necked and straining over the bust....in other words, it fitted like a dream!

Screenshot_20230525_145336_Chrome.jpg

* She's "independent" and "hates relying on anyone"....says the woman who is incapable of being alone and rings staff when she finds a spider.
* She's "adopting a slower pace of life".....unless you are now motionless how is this even possible?
* Her Invisilign journey stopped when her teeth stopped working. I think they were adopting a slower pace of life.....
* Her valuable bags and clothing are in a "vault" and "archived". Wrong. You sold or returned them.
* Lots of her friendships haven't worked out she complains. Well what a surprise. Vic, Josie, Claudia, Suzie, Amelia, her mother, sister...hmmm.....the common denominator is you, Lidl!
* It's a bit sad when your best friends are an employee and your therapist! Never mind, you have Michael (Lauren, The l.a.way) Jackson...until she realises what you are really like!
* Plant assassin Lidl was #gifted a trip to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on the press junket day.
* She indulged her passion for....er...drinking with 5 '9" Lauren who can only be photographed from the right.
* She was gifted 2 Lulu Guinness handbags to choose from but couldn't decide so they let her keep both. They are not something the "new Lydia" would buy but if they are free she's going to say yes!

Screenshot_20230525_145353_Chrome.jpg

* @EllaEllaElla shared her success with the ASA who are taking action against Lidl, due to the large number of complaints!
* After Ali got a rug to cover the hideous floor in his dressing room, Lidl is getting two for her dressing room. Hers are going to run "consecutively".
* The pissoir water feature in the basement is going. She's planning to have a small round table and chairs there. Who is going to want to sit in a damp, dark fire escape? Answers on a postage stamp....
* The Big Green Egg doesn't fit in the bespoke kitchen garden garden kitchen that was handcrafted by a Cotswold joiner. No words......🤣
* She's not riding as Romeo is too far away....fallen out with Claud or can't afford to pay, Lidl?

In other news
* Ali....vintage camera....legs too close together...24 hours in Paris with a man...receding hairline....yawn....yawn....
* Bees....RIP

Screenshots thanks to @Peppypoopar @Julia123 @ella1979 @Miss Trunchbull

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Amazing recap @Miscanthus ! I “audibly” laughed when I read * She says her crown is resting on a nerve....Lidl, your very existence is resting on my last nerve! 🤣🦷

As promised to @SteffiM here is the footage with the “nose picking” comment from the cawwie peanut gallery. What I find most remarkable is that we can see that Lydia is struggling with the photographer not liking her poses and the cawwie barks (and breaks the tension of bad modeling) about nose picking when clearly L was just clearing her hair away from her face.

I’m quite sure the photographer wanted to chuck cawwie into the pool after listening to her constant commentary and direction from the sidelines

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Amazing recap @Miscanthus ! I “audibly” laughed when I read * She says her crown is resting on a nerve....Lidl, your very existence is resting on my last nerve! 🤣🦷

As promised to @SteffiM here is the footage with the “nose picking” comment from the cawwie peanut gallery. What I find most remarkable is that we can see that Lydia is struggling with the photographer not liking her poses and the cawwie barks (and breaks the tension of bad modeling) about nose picking when clearly L was just clearing her hair away from her face.

I’m quite sure the photographer wanted to chuck cawwie into the pool after listening to her constant commentary and direction from the sidelines

View attachment 2198279
Thank you xx
Talking of teeth.....apologies but there's an error on the Invisilign sentence.....should be teeth are not Moving rather than Working! 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Bonus “foot”age 🦶🏻

I’m not sure what exactly Lydia does 3 out of 7 days a week but Alex is asking her to not do this whatever the ONE day per week on the very day she has to do her toes… because her feet are SWEATY. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She's "adopting a slower pace of life".....unless you are now motionless how is this even possible?

My personal favourite.

Genius 😘.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Congratulations to our @WeLoveTea for the thread title which received 37 votes :m 🥇👑

* Thanks to our @ella1979 and her insider source we now know that Lidl is friendly, chatty, a statuesque 5'5", considerate and has gorgeous long hair.

* Thanks to our insider source we know that Lidl is 5'3" (she only looks tall because Teeny Tiny Ali is 5'7"), late, lazy, squeamish, and selectively friendly, with a crude sense of humour. Her long hair is thanks to extensions.
* Yes, the MGs were spotted in the wild at a gardening course day at Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons, learning how to create 'no dig' beds.
* Lidl refused to touch the cardboard used to cover the soil #spiders but planted a pumpkin seedling and watered.
* They stayed the night as part of the ~£3,000 package at the #gifted Belmondlemanoir hotel where they had a 7 course tasting menu in the orangerie with a "flight of wine". Don't you mean 'wine flight' Lidl?

View attachment 2198195

* After her freebee hair cut with Josie's hairdresser Michael Van Clarke (which he's now regretting) she added freebee #greatlengths hair extensions. Your hair is almost as long as Vic's now Lidl!

Who wore it better?

View attachment 2198211

* Lidl has neck ache... That must be due to pouring over Tattle every evening or "transporting" spinach to the kitchen!
* Lidl is blaming the "intelligent people who follow her but don't like her" for a "breach" that prevented her reaching a million subs on instagram last year. Oh, you mean reporting your scammy way of buying bots? Yup, that's us!
* She's blaming her parents for the fact she still has a silver amalgam crown/filling instead of a white one. She's 35 and a millionaire. Get it sorted.
* She says her crown is resting on a nerve....Lidl, your very existence is resting on my last nerve!
* She said she had to be on her "A-game" for the 2-day Cara Mellon photo shoot in Palma. All she had to do was stand in front of a beige backdrop.
* Despite being on said A-game she left her favourite cardigan at the villa and got minion Cawwie to retrieve it via a taxi. "I love being me," she said, smugly.
* Lidl unveiled the long awaited fugly, khaki green, shiny dress from her collab with Cara Mellon.
* The "labour of love" was ruched, cinched, puffed, pleated, high necked and straining over the bust....in other words, it fitted like a dream!

View attachment 2198223

* She's "independent" and "hates relying on anyone"....says the woman who is incapable of being alone and rings staff when she finds a spider.
* She's "adopting a slower pace of life".....unless you are now motionless how is this even possible?
* Her Invisilign journey stopped when her teeth stopped working. I think they were adopting a slower pace of life.....
* Her valuable bags and clothing are in a "vault" and "archived". Wrong. You sold or returned them.
* Lots of her friendships haven't worked out she complains. Well what a surprise. Vic, Josie, Claudia, Suzie, Amelia, her mother, sister...hmmm.....the common denominator is you, Lidl!
* It's a bit sad when your best friends are an employee and your therapist! Never mind, you have Michael (Lauren, The l.a.way) Jackson...until she realises what you are really like!
* Plant assassin Lidl was #gifted a trip to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on the press junket day.
* She indulged her passion for....er...drinking with 5 '9" Lauren who can only be photographed from the right.
* She was gifted 2 Lulu Guinness handbags to choose from but couldn't decide so they let her keep both. They are not something the "new Lydia" would buy but if they are free she's going to say yes!

View attachment 2198209

* @EllaEllaElla shared her success with the ASA who are taking action against Lidl, due to the large number of complaints!
* After Ali got a rug to cover the hideous floor in his dressing room, Lidl is getting two for her dressing room. Hers are going to run "consecutively".
* The pissoir water feature in the basement is going. She's planning to have a small round table and chairs there. Who is going to want to sit in a damp, dark fire escape? Answers on a postage stamp....
* The Big Green Egg doesn't fit in the bespoke kitchen garden garden kitchen that was handcrafted by a Cotswold joiner. No words......🤣
* She's not riding as Romeo is too far away....fallen out with Claud or can't afford to pay, Lidl?

In other news
* Ali....vintage camera....legs too close together...24 hours in Paris with a man...receding hairline....yawn....yawn....
* Bees....RIP

No comments available on this recap until audible laughter sub(sides)scribes and this vintage camera stops scraping valuable un-filled skin on bespoke baby kneecaps...Aargghh - one of me bouffant hair cascades just fell out! TAXI!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And the cardigan back story. Honestly I can just imagine cawwie calling up the KM team at the house. “Lydia (cough) I mean I have forgotten Lydia’s pilled, huge unflattering and disgusting cardigan at the house. Can you please call a taxi and pay to send this cardigan in it and send it to the airport so I can wait outside for it? I know I might miss my flight but maDAMN cannot fly without her blanket cardigan and to be honest I’d prefer to miss my flight and fly alone without her, so here’s to hoping the taxi is late!”

IMG_5243.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
And the cardigan back story. Honestly I can just imagine cawwie calling up the KM team at the house. “Lydia (cough) I mean I have forgotten Lydia’s pilled, huge unflattering and disgusting cardigan at the house. Can you please call a taxi and pay to send this cardigan in it and send it to the airport so I can wait outside for it? I know I might miss my flight but maDAMN cannot fly without her blanket cardigan and to be honest I’d prefer to miss my flight and fly alone without her, so here’s to hoping the taxi is late!”

View attachment 2198352
View attachment 2198351
Unbelievable. You couldn’t even make that up. Doesn’t she have another one at home or the means to just buy another one or beg? Actually ridiculous.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Bonus “foot”age 🦶🏻

I’m not sure what exactly Lydia does 3 out of 7 days a week but Alex is asking her to not do this whatever the ONE day per week on the very day she has to do her toes… because her feet are SWEATY. 🤢

View attachment 2198307
PS it’s not lost on me that Alex’s request for not sweaty feet is met by Lydia basically firing her and making someone else (cawwie) do them. She’s such a witch.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
PS it’s not lost on me that Alex’s request for not sweaty feet is met by Lydia basically firing her and making someone else (cawwie) do them. She’s such a witch.
Yep, witch face all the long, while she was giving her answer/ comment. Carrie and Alex are either being payed good money, have no morals or are trying to gain something from this very strange relationship 🤢. Alex needs to stop all the pumping she looks ridiculous.

• Sick
Reactions: 45

View attachment 2198352
View attachment 2198351
668A852E-3C2F-442D-A791-A739CC43B818.jpeg

69358AF2-C139-4962-A105-A8A91E362CCC.jpeg
B0F3AB4C-4743-47DC-A7DD-5D4F2363280A.jpeg

BA25C845-4302-4F0E-8303-4AA5A12B15AF.jpeg
1A250B22-25F6-49F4-90B2-CF6854DE2A6C.jpeg
2613DD29-28C2-467A-B258-444D7B88E10B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t she have bought a new cardigan at the airport? The one she was wearing was quite worn and probably an Amazon find. God forbid she had to pay for something 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Couldn’t she have bought a new cardigan at the airport? The one she was wearing was quite worn and probably an Amazon find. God forbid she had to pay for something 😂
Imagine how much it would have cost, to stick a bloody cardigan in a taxi😡. They really need to fire her, who is she, Beyoncé ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Hmmm, well, wth, just saw the ‘Photo shoot’. Some Very Average clothes featuring a below average looking ‘model’. Try Hards.
So very full of themselves, especially Lyd.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2198195

Who wore it better?

View attachment 2198211

View attachment 2198223

View attachment 2198209

In other news
* Bees....RIP

@Miscanthus - Brilliant recap, as always 👏🏾.

It brought to mind a few thoughts…

1. When Lydia reads this, the only gem that she will take away is that you called her a millionaire. I still think it’s smoke and mirrors;

2. I just finished My Invisalign Journey 🙄 (I hate that all of these influencer cunts refer to everything meager, unimportant or quotidian as a journey) — Anyway, I digress. Invisalign isn’t difficult, but it takes commitment, forethought and cleanliness (as I flossed and brushed after any meal). And as we know, she has none of these qualities. From what we see, she is extremely lazy, apathetic and disgusting when it comes to hygiene, which is quite shocking and appalling;

3. This post is now so long that I cannot remember if you mention this in your recap, but I know that it’s been said many times that Lydia loves herself. I honestly don’t think that she does. I think that she is full of insecurities and self-loathing.

4. Such a waste of a life. That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes agree and maybe she should wear normal airplane clothes that are cost rather than always dressing like it’s Easter?

And I swear this was one of those extortionate designer items that had us all thinking she was nuts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes agree and maybe she should wear normal airplane clothes that are cost rather than always dressing like it’s Easter?

And I swear this was one of those extortionate designer items that had us all thinking she was nuts.
Yeah, why doesn’t she wear airplane clothes? It’s usually a nice big jumper and comfortable jeans for me. I would never wear a dress on the plane. Who is she wanting to impress?

I saw in one of her reels that she wore a dress again to the airport but took a change of clothes to wear during the flight. Who does that? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yep it’s expensive. $755 usd

IMG_5249.png

---
Yeah, why doesn’t she wear airplane clothes? It’s usually a nice big jumper and comfortable jeans for me. I would never wear a dress on the plane. Who is she wanting to impress?

I saw in one of her reels that she wore a dress again to the airport but took a change of clothes to wear during the flight. Who does that? 😂
Agree! And yes she sure does wear a dress on a flight and then wiggle into a “cashmere” set in her seat…. Then change back into the dress… in her seat before landing. Obnoxious attention seeking. just wear the comfy clothes on a flight. Save the Oscar de larenta dress for an event. Crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Another thread already? who knew she had so much for us to chat about! 😊 fab recap as per @Miscanthus (y).

God she really is a vile person isn't she? she thinks she's something special and treats her so called friends like absolute shite (and thinks its funny). She has no consideration for anything or anybody apart from herself. She is going to end up a very lonely woman if she doesn't change her ways (and hopefully Ali finds a backbone and leaves the marriage).

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.