Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen #180:-

North, South, East, West - Her bungalow wings are always best…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
IMG_5489.jpeg
IMG_5489.jpeg
IMG_5488.jpeg

Someone has definitely had her hair highlighted again whoever has done it has completely f@£&@£ it up again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else feel absolutely violent when they see the blessed Birkin staged in every shot at Le Manoir? I don't think I'm a violent person but when I see that bag, I want to blow it up 🤬🤬
IMG_4986.png
IMG_4988.png
IMG_4993.png
IMG_4996.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
According to Lydia the no dig method is 'so simple.' Sure Lyds, so simple that you can't get on your hands and knees and actually touch the mud or cardboard and instead get everyone to do it for you, while you water the cardboard with your weak wrists.

To call yourself an actual gardener you have to get your hands (or even gardening gloves!) DIRTY.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is that her original Birkin? It looks too big in those pictures to be a 25
No it is the 25. On the original there is no gold stamp , just a hot stamp! If it was fake she would be hiding it,she knows that thebirkinslayer has eyes everywhere 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So there was a downpour at Bicester and the two had to stay in the car until it was over which kept them very late - as they were in their suede shoes and didn’t want to ruin them. What a pair of plonkers. Obviously, madam didn’t want her extensions getting destroyed and they didn’t have an umbrella between them. He might have a camera necklace and a timepiece but something as practical as an umbrella, hell no!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
No it is the 25. On the original there is no gold stamp , just a hot stamp! If it was fake she would be hiding it,she knows that thebirkinslayer has eyes everywhere 😂.
Do you not think it looks too big to be a 25?

IMG_0368.jpeg

IMG_0367.jpeg

IMG_0366.png

IMG_0371.jpeg

IMG_0376.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So there was a downpour at Bicester and the two had to stay in the car until it was over which kept them very late - as they were in their suede shoes and didn’t want to ruin them. What a pair of plonkers. Obviously, madam didn’t want her extensions getting destroyed and they didn’t have an umbrella between them. He might have a camera necklace and a timepiece but something as practical as an umbrella, hell no!
Thought the new Range had a golf umbrella ☔ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Lydiot the filler addict in 2053 😂View attachment 2219589
Oh you know the girl who invented English country grandmother!!!😂😂😂😂. Everyone has heard of that way before Lydia was ever thought of!!

Lydia’s eye are non existent and she’s lied to every single one of her subscribers and we shall make it that everyone see’s it who’s gonna start the real Lydia Millen bs the one she puts on the internet and You Tube??? Her whole life is a bull face lie! She’s buying her bots for You Tube so before the year’s end just as she bought all the Instagram bots and got caught red handed!!! So pretty much everyone that has has hired Lydia in the past Rodial,Intisssimi , Karen Millen think they should seek payment for everything they gave her after we prove that she has bought her bot’s so if she wants to continue buying let the game’s begin! I will personally reach out to everyone that has hired her! Plus Lydia you don’t have any successes because you never worked a day in your life and if you didn’t use filters and eye enhancement you are a complete embarrassment at the Karen Millen shoot’s! I can’t believe they let her take pictures when she doesn’t even know a few poses after these few years! The going in and out of trying to act posh is beyond embarrassing and ridiculous and I think that’s going to end her career what’s left!! So don’t tell me about any successes that’s why nobody wants to hear about any from you!! You are living a total lie and getting paid for it!!! She’s trying to act like she’s turned a new leaf all I can see is her yelling at her dogs and the way she treated Porter and Berkeley! Someone who has a heart could never act that way to innocent pet’s especially puppies!! I think she’s struck a nerve with me!!🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Well, she shouldn’t have bothered getting out. She bought another shirt dress - Loro Piana.
She got out because she was interviewed and no rain was in the background actually it looked like a beautiful day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What on earth is this to whine about? Sitting on a sofa with dogs, answering emails... in the comfort of your home? HOW can she play victim of THIS?
---
Does anyone else feel absolutely violent when they see the blessed Birkin staged in every shot at Le Manoir? I don't think I'm a violent person but when I see that bag, I want to blow it up 🤬🤬View attachment 2219587View attachment 2219590View attachment 2219591View attachment 2219592
It is SO OBNOXIOUS! She was staying AT THE HOTEL. All she needed was her phone in her pocket and a room key. PATHETIC

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She got out because she was interviewed and no rain was in the background actually it looked like a beautiful day!!
It did but she said there was a downpour when they arrived. She mentions the ‘interview’ in the vlog. She said the lad interviewing her has a luxury purchasing channel? Is that the case? Either way, she sad she wasn’t expecting it and was taken by surprise and that she later worried that she didn’t come across well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So much pretence. She is plainly pretending, conning everyone around. Everyone knows though. She thinks she's so beautiful, so self centered and vain, everything revolves around how she looks, face although is very angular. Trying too hard and still not doing any gardening. Hair is wilder (that's without doing any gardening) than the wisteria (that's not blooming) on the side of her house. Hair and bag always, check. Doesn't care a jot about anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.