Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it’s definitely more chow than ciao 😂

View attachment 2209950
Who taught her table manners? She still yams massive portions into her mouth as she bends forward to her food. Cut it up into small portions and sit up straight at the wretched table! Why doesn’t she just try to shove the entire pizza into her mouth in one go? The bloke on the next table is no better ...😟

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I mean… this woman wore this KM dress and a BIRKIN to the pool. The swimsuit was showing in the keyhole. 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is a dress to wear to dinner not as a cover up. Shows how much she actually likes her own KM dresses. Either never worn or worn for gardening or pool cover up. And don’t get me started on the birkin at the pool.

IMG_5549.jpeg
IMG_5550.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
It’s so uncomfortable to watch her parade around with that bag @Julia123. It basically makes her look poor and uninformed. Why doesn’t she see how bad she looks. Cotswold adjacent folks.,,is this really how people dress there? Two or three expensive accessories and basic polyester dresses?

Reactions: 29
Unpopular opinion …
in this video, her hair looked quite nice. Disney princess vibes. But it looks like a wig on her 🤣 looks like it’s been placed on her head Cause she’s got quite masculine features.

Showing myself out…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Unpopular opinion …
in this video, her hair looked quite nice. Disney princess vibes. But it looks like a wig on her 🤣 looks like it’s been placed on her head Cause she’s got quite masculine features.

Showing myself out…
Yes, as you say it just looks fake and plastic, just like Barbie after a few hair brushing sessions!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That hairstyle shows off her enormous hooter and shelf lips to perfection!

IMG_1434.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It s a rock and a half, that s for sure. Then we have chavvy Elsie with her garish stack of cheapi rings.... ooh the absolute shame.
Wait for it, she is digging up the garden looking for the gold and rock . She must be in shock, Tamara and in 2 weeks the wedding of the influencer world , teefers ! Lidl has 2 weeks to prepare the best party and get the best sponsored ring!
Even Vic has a bigger and nicer ring!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s so uncomfortable to watch her parade around with that bag @Julia123. It basically makes her look poor and uninformed. Why doesn’t she see how bad she looks. Cotswold adjacent folks.,,is this really how people dress there? Two or three expensive accessories and basic polyester dresses?
Only Josie, lol. Of course Elsie has copied her but somehow looks much worse. Elsie believes the fake Hermezzz bags give her gravitas.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'The North Wing' - she has gone too far now, this is madness. She lives in a 3 bed bungalow ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Thought I'd seen Ali's jacket somewhere before...

View attachment 2214666

And frankly, Sir Roger rocks it like the timeless fashion icon he was... Ali, less so.
How handsome was Sir Roger? I do think if the guy has a brain, is manly and sexy as, he can get away with a safari jacket or even ginger trews. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Generally speaking...no. People either dress like, y'know, normal folks, or they have all the gear and some idea. Also don't recall seeing a single Hermes - I see Longchamp, Celine, Chanel and those Marc Jacobs totes that are all over IG/the clock app these days. Oh, and I've seen Chloe too.

Reactions: 21
This is exactly the point. Even if a bride didn’t care they/you would still think why? As for the other guests I wonder what they were thinking 🤔

She can never allow any other person to have their moment regardless of who they are to her. She is a narcissist.
I hope her "friends" wear beautiful white gowns at her vow renewal.

(Although she would certainly make it a white party to prove that she doesn't care therefore can continue being the only guest wearing white at other people's wedding).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes I’m a qualified accountant (but works in finance/investment banking in London ie what Ali has recently tried to emulate or Lydia has forced him to cosplay in his wierd ‘old money office’ and attire LOL. Both honestly make me laugh - all show, no substance or brain matter).

In principal - costs incurred from activities directly related to their work (ie being a prancing social media horse) can be deemed a tax deductible expense to their income earned. So yes, if they vlog any of their “holidays” and include ads/sponsorships in the holiday like this wedding trip to Italy - they’re basically working - and any incurred costs on that holiday can be deemed as a tax deductible expense in her incorporated company (ie she saves money by paying less corporation tax). This also goes for any of her house renovations - as this forms part of her activities as a social media horse about being ‘an old country grandmother’.

They may not have been aware of this strategy initially - and likely if she has a financial planner/accountant managing her company’s accounts. They have advised her this strategy when setting up a company - ie. Monetise all aspects of your personal life, by vlogging everything, where possible get sponsorships/ads, so all production costs and anything mentioned of the vlog can be fully expensed/tax deductible.

It’s a good financial strategy for their current situation being social media ponies - but definitely not a long term financial situation to be in. I don’t see them having the same gravitas or relevance with any following when they are in their 40s or 50s (which is only 5 years away!) - it won’t be financially sustainable. Will be entertaining to watch though and I’m here for it lol
Thanks for the info. I know she has companies set up but for example can an influencer put this against taxes even if they don't have a ltd company? or does it only apply to a ltd company (or PLC?)

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion …

Showing myself out…
I tend to agree so we can go off in the shadows together. It’s still not great but it’s better than that helmet she was wearing at the beginning of the year. Remember when she had that huge curtain mop ala Louis XVI? Still the blend between her hair and her extensions is pretty bad and her actual hair still looks damaged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Must look so patchy in real life. I was in London this week so I went and did some shopping at Liberty. The lovely young lady at the register had a fake tan too and it was so patchy and did not suit her traits at all... I will never understand that trend. And sorry to say but it did not look luxe for such a "posh" store as Liberty.
IMG_20230603_164701.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Must look so patchy in real life. I was in London this week so I went and did some shopping at Liberty. The lovely young lady at the register had a fake tan too and it was so patchy and did not suit her traits at all... I will never understand that trend. And sorry to say but it did not look luxe for such a "posh" store as Liberty.
View attachment 2214742
In France fake tanning is just not a thing,neither is a full face if make up. I remember always being shocked when we went to NZ, AUSTRALIA seeing so many women with very overdone foundation.

Lidl has a little double chin chiny! And that dress makes her waist look thick!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
IMG_0006.jpeg

Tamara got a massive ring and a Hermes bag for her engagement! Lydia is that girl (IMHO)who stalks people like Chiara, Heart, Tamara.
Someone is going to have a meltdown, that is for sure!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yay!!! It s been a long time coming. They do seem very happy together.
I know there’s a Tamara thread and people can’t stand her, but I like her and I LOVE that her fiancé has his own life outside of her influencer biz. He’s not on her payroll, unlike all these other weird relationships like Lydia’s, Victoria’s and Josie’s. She also earned a challenging degree in pharmacy and worked in that field. And she speaks multiple languages and has better travel and fashion commentary than these three loons.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.