Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydiot knows a life coach Vic šŸ˜View attachment 2210412
How do these people position themselves while crying, making sure the rolling teardrop is caught perfectly and the appropriate amount of sadness and misery is obvious on their faces is beyond me. Who is sooo sad, yet pauses as they are weeping to focus and shoot? How vain and how beyond fake these people are. They probably touch up their makeup too...:sick::sick::sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Iā€™m currently in the Maldives (different resort but same level) and there is NO way they paid for the trip. I donā€™t believe they paid for a single meal. A can of Coke Zero or Red Bull is $10 and we all remember how she used to chug Red Bull all the time.
Question for UK accountants. Since she wore her ā€œdesignsā€ with KM on the trip and created and posted content/ADs during the trip, can they write the trip off? I know at least part of the trip would be tax deductible in the US.
Yes Iā€™m a qualified accountant (but works in finance/investment banking in London ie what Ali has recently tried to emulate or Lydia has forced him to cosplay in his wierd ā€˜old money officeā€™ and attire LOL. Both honestly make me laugh - all show, no substance or brain matter).

In principal - costs incurred from activities directly related to their work (ie being a prancing social media horse) can be deemed a tax deductible expense to their income earned. So yes, if they vlog any of their ā€œholidaysā€ and include ads/sponsorships in the holiday like this wedding trip to Italy - theyā€™re basically working - and any incurred costs on that holiday can be deemed as a tax deductible expense in her incorporated company (ie she saves money by paying less corporation tax). This also goes for any of her house renovations - as this forms part of her activities as a social media horse about being ā€˜an old country grandmotherā€™.

They may not have been aware of this strategy initially - and likely if she has a financial planner/accountant managing her companyā€™s accounts. They have advised her this strategy when setting up a company - ie. Monetise all aspects of your personal life, by vlogging everything, where possible get sponsorships/ads, so all production costs and anything mentioned of the vlog can be fully expensed/tax deductible.

Itā€™s a good financial strategy for their current situation being social media ponies - but definitely not a long term financial situation to be in. I donā€™t see them having the same gravitas or relevance with any following when they are in their 40s or 50s (which is only 5 years away!) - it wonā€™t be financially sustainable. Will be entertaining to watch though and Iā€™m here for it lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
If only we could gather all the crew and storm The Bunga to sort out the impending chicken situation ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jeez did that wally really walk around Bicester village dressed like an extra from a period drama? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Did anyone watch Freddy's vlog where she was invited to the palace? YouTube had to choose some influencers to represent the influencing world I understand. I canā€™t believe Lydia wasnā€™t chosen lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So Ali got them invited to the Epsom Derby with Aston Martin, and she's in the begged for ODLR dress, but why is she wearing all these dresses with her old rockstud sandals? I guess you can't borrow shoes and return them like she does with dresses!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
87BB7DA0-D4E4-4F9C-9A8D-E93DF4F03D7C.jpeg

This is what I see when Ali dresses like a fool. Heā€™s no stallion thatā€™s for sure. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I donā€™t think you are allowed to wear strapless in the Queen Elizabeth stand.

IMG_0223.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
7A1699A8-54B8-438C-BF63-A179466D3370.jpeg
dawn chorus? What on earth are you taking about?!

Disappointed to see Aston Martin still working with these twits.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
The North Wing??? Omgggg stop you live in a bloody BUNGALOW Lydia. I am dying laughing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.