Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All he needs is some whips, chains and handcuffs and he's got his own red (green) room #fiftyshades 😂
why did I think this?! Like he could rent it out for “film” makers!
---
Part of me wonders if she plays a character, she’s so stiff, is she like that all of the time? Behind the camera I honestly wonder what she’s truly like. It’s like watching a person that’s been dipped in starch sometimes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s guess todays post,
Smug Lydia walks through garden/driveway/house
Flicks hair over shoulder
Spins with birkin
Look at birkin
Fluff hair
Smug look to camera
Swish skirt/ dress ( nipped with belt and shoes that match bag )
Walk off
Add same music and ridiculous comment in white
Post 2-3 days after making

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The rivets on that island do not work also it looks too big. Lets remember though Lydia chose the top, wood etc etc. Did anyone see her runners in the her dressing room in Monday's vlog? they also don't go with the rest of the room. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whenever there's a decision to make, you can count on these morons to make the exact wrong one!
Ahem...There s only one person in the bungalow who makes all the decisions and it sure isn t the balding littul one. Yet another clanger by Her Travesty. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ahem...There s only one person in the bungalow that makes all the decisions and it sure isn t the balding littul one. Yet another clanger by Her Travesty. :rolleyes:
Yes 'The Boss' as Ali calls her. :rolleyes: get a backbone Ali FFS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Gentlemen in the Closet will be loving this.
@MrMiserable-Gordon I am loving your avatar ... soooo funny! 😂😂😂

ps he is not aging well, it s all the negative energy he surrounds himself with most of his days (she s never gonna change mate, no matter how much you agree with her and put her first, Lydia has zero respect for you :cry:).
---
He looks so far away 🤣 Needs to zoom in a bit (but please not much lol)

And it looks so odd having an island on a rug, as they are usually built on hard floors. What an odd idea to do this 😆
Makes him look even smaller 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No offense to the carpenter because I'm sure he had no say in what was designed/selected but this doesn't look right! I can't put my finger on it... but I'll watch the video
I think he said the brass was lacquered on which case it presumably won’t stain clothes if he’s folding clothes on it? I had a metal trunk made of aluminium I think years ago and remember sitting on it with a light pair of trousers and they got stained with black colour. Assuming this brass top won’t do that?

Reactions: 13
A little off topic... I took the bait from the latest video title and learnt Josie is having the same members of a band play/sing at her wedding that Harry and Meghan did. Quick Aldi, better grab the mini eggs!!! 🤣
Screenshot_20230608-172403_YouTube.jpg

---
View attachment 2225130
How many drinks does she need?
Staying true to her roots with that 🤣
"Quality connections" seems like a massive dig at her old fellow influencer friends, doesn't it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Off topic : please delete if not allowed.
We have mentioned Modelmouth a few times on this thread as she also works with Karen Millen.
@Peppypoopar I just saw Modelmouth's post on IG. Wonderful news.
Screenshot_20230608_094917_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_094932_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry Lydia if you read this… let me tell you please. You just do not suit hats. You are not Audrey Hepburn who let’s face it has the elegance and grace that you do not possess

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry Lydia if you read this… let me tell you please. You just do not suit hats. You are not Audrey Hepburn who let’s face it has the elegance and grace that you do not possess
She can’t even showcase it properly, her phone in front of her face makes her look like a year 1 amateur…

4BB0867F-0E13-45F5-B4B6-6916FC1FB64A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
There’s probably genuine Italian speakers who are eye rolling at her attempts to speak fluent Italian. For someone who has an Italian family she’s shocking. It just comes across as pretentious and uneducated.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who is Mimi? I’ve missed out on her. Not dressed like an fashion influencer but the neither is Lids.
Yes Mimi has terrible style even though she's been buying tons of Chanel and Burberry lately. She s obsessed with her sausage jeans even if people keep telling her it does nothing for her shape.

But she doesn't want to be seen as an influencer, even though essentially her one and only job has always been to be the face of Luxy Hair, their company with husband Alex Ikonn before they sold it. Now they have the Intelligent Change company (which she hasn't founded, because it was Alex's and his old 'friend' UJ who they bought out/forced out) and they are up Lydia's arse to help them promote it in the UK I suppose. A country they technically live in but are always on vacation.

The Ikonns surely could give Lydia an advice or two on how to sell overpriced tat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.