Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to our @K18 for the snappy thread title :m:m:m🏆

Chat among yourselves while I do a recap some time tomorrow!

With thanks to @Julia123 for unearthing this gem of a photo.

View attachment 1641320
We romped through the last thread with the usual discussions on the turnip's height, Hermès bags authenticity and #hairgate/#globygate .....but there was more....

* grossie Josie announced she had been appointed Countryside Ambassador for Holland Cooper, prompting a slew of Ambassadorial appointments on the Lidl thread by our @Oops...
* Lidl then announced she is now part of the HC "family" too...yes Aunt Lydia who nobody likes but you see once a year to be polite.
* the garden landscaping with outside kitchen will be completed by summer autumn Christmas.
* a pizza oven has been "living in her dreams for almost three years"....they had to save up to get what they want copy Fleur De Force.
* she's ripped out the patio slabs and grout that upset her so much! They were replaced with near identical slabs and bespoke grout.... It's the fast fashion of paving!
* she wants to move house but stay in the Bunga while they renovate another property. Er.... run that past me again. You saved up for the garden but you want to own two properties for a while...?
* Lidl is disillusioned with fashion. She's going to sell more bags and watches.
* she slams designer brands for promoting fast fashion but works for Boohoo and Amazon Fashion.
* her Cara Mellon pieces are classic, timeless pieces. Yes, they will be around for years because polyester doesn't break down.
* she doesn't follow trends...cough... dachshunds, Rockstuds, sage, countryside, Hermès
* while her peers were at fashion week, Lidl was having a bespoke jacket and coat made by the local tailor. It's all about the fit...so she models the jacket slung round her shoulders.
* she's going to put her clothes in a vault for six months to see if she wears them. Do us a favour and bury the key under the patio.
* on a trip to Paris with tights brand Calzedonia (same owner as Intimissimi) Lidl criticises the #gifted hotel's menu for not being as good as The Savoy. Lidl and sidekick then order a poke bowl from Deliveroo.
* they stay in Paris for one night and show nothing of the city. What happened to the begged for gite and trip with girlfriends Lidl?
* she thinks she's "literally" Emily in Paris....except she's never seen the series so doesn't know Emily has a very individual, lively and colourful dress sense, often the antithesis of French style.
* she complains she's a single (dachshund) parent while Ali's away. You forget to feed and walk them, leave them in the living room all night and palm them off on your mum. I'm calling social services.
* her heart goes out to single parents....but not Alex?
* she says she's evolved and developed as a human being! Still trolling Nicky, mentioning a "bad experience two years ago", though!
* she made apple crumble. The apples came from her own orchard she managed to get on a walk were dropped off on her doorstep.
* Grossie was at the pumpkin patch. Lidl begged her neighbours for a basket full as her patch wasn't "lucrative" this year.
* she made dinner and showed us oven chips, breaded fish, frozen peas, ready chopped carrots and a mystery tin foil parcel. Hey, it's a change from carbs with a side of carbs!
* a work contract/brand/finance issue was going on behind the scenes "that was difficult navigate". It's all about "communication" said Lidl incoherently.
* she has two "commissioned" bedside tables from her childhood home in (upmarket) Chorleywood. Er, I think you'll find you grew up in (downmarket) Rickmansworth Lidl!

News from the husband
* Ali's Cartier and Rolex watches are in for repair. It's handy he's "discovered" watch brand Panerai. Let's hope they are more reliable!
* on the brand's #gifted trip to Venice Florence he took part in a scavenger hunt, using his brain to solve clues. It would help if he knew what city he was in!
* he went up in a hot air balloon.....so claming (sic)..and still looked short.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Rexysmum is here watching us - we officially have a stalker!

Do we think bots were purchased for last nights flog? Especially as her social blade grade had dropped to B- recently? Last nights flog has more views than last Thursdays! Hmm.

Is it possible that she is so cash rich she can buy another house and keep the bunga, I doubt it, though possibly if she is getting everything free and paying monthly to lease cars? No holiday this year unless it was a PR trip - how much can their monthly outgoings be? Can't be more than a couple of thousand?
Oh dear, Rexysmum is among us. Hiding in plain sight! I hope she enjoys reading here as the content is far more interesting than the constant contradictions and hypocrisy coming from her heroine.
Watch and learn Rexysmum. Watch and learn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

happyforest

Chatty Member
The eyes never lie. "Honest" Lydia telling tales about getting an appointment to view a very special property she plans to buy without even putting her own guarantor held mortgaged property on the market. Hmmmm, I was under the impression that you cannot even view a property in the UK these days without having proof all finances are lined up and you are ready to make an offer. Is this not the case any longer?

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.05.32 AM.png

The new layout of the patio tiles looks decidedly basic, compared to the way the old tiles were laid out. All the straight lines East to West vs randomness that looks better. Why would they lay them out like that? I'm not trying to be snarky, but if I viewed this patio I'd immediately think the homeowners had done the work themselves in a frenzy of beer fueled DIY, vs a prestigious company handling it. It does not scream high end at all to my eye.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.02.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.03.31 AM.png

Tiny stone sink for outdoors that screams inefficiency. Should have been big enough to hose the pups off after walks.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.02.09 AM.png

Lydia, the ever responsible dog owner letting 2 young pups scamper around an open light well while she natters away at herself in the camera. Watching this was panic inducing. She claims the light well will have a cover over it to be hidden by the flower beds. No need for safety in the meantime. Why is there black brick on top of the red brick??

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.03.49 AM.png

Copying Josie yet again, she says the top of the topiary to come will be rustic iron. So original, Lydia. :rolleyes:
Proof positive as well that the "secret door" she claims as her own, is actually on the old wall that most definitely does not belong to the Millen-Gordon's.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.02.24 AM.png

Thanks to @Julia123, all I see is salami, lol. I personally love brick and stone. So why does this look so jarring to me? Is it because the tile and brick tones don't go?

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.14.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.16.07 AM.png

She has copied E V E R Y T H I N G from Josie. Even the decorative lamp posts. Fuck me, I'd be so wary of this couple were I Josie and Charlie.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.16.50 AM.png

The decaying shed is still standing. Let that sink in. Even after all the redecorating and tearing things apart to be redone, over and over again. Tell me you don't give a shit about your husband without telling me you don't give a shit about your husband.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.15.23 AM.png

Consuming is her bread and butter. She has to unbox and redo things over and over to put carbs on the table. It's getting tiresome though. There is nothing organic about the world of Influencers. The veil has lifted and most people are recognizing the cycle of salesmanship. Those who keep banging on about wastefulness and Influencers not being relatable are missing the point.

It was always a ruse. Advertising dollars now go to these uneducated simpletons to get us to open our wallets. Huge mistake for companies to align themselves with idiots that are so transparent and profoundly problematic in their personal lives. The gig is up. I don't see how any Influencers will be bringing in the income they've enjoyed in the past. How they will secure future loans and mortgages to keep them in the style of luxury they've enjoyed over the past 10 years? Where will the money come from while companies are downsizing, inflation is rampant, interest rates are rising across all countries and the average person has to choose between a warm meal or a warm bed?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

happyforest

Chatty Member
Those with a genuine open mind wouldn't be aghast at our little corner of the internet. Tattle speaks the truth. Yes, there's loads of snark and nitpicking, but the fundamental issues with any Influencer that is critiqued here holds up. We bring receipts. If the Influencers were actually doing their job properly, there would be nothing to discuss. Lydia has 151 threads of legitimate complaints, documented by regular people that very likely at one time liked her. There is nothing sociopathic about calling a spade a spade.

Were Lydia actually capable of owning up to her multiple fuckups, were she truly the genuine person she purports to be, there wouldn't be so many fast moving threads. But she isn't. She is an avaricious, bullying liar putting on airs to fleece the unwashed masses. She's a con, through and through.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
This Holland Cooper thing is growing only into a bigger mess.

Day Four
and Holland Cooper still hasn’t acknowledged Lydia as its “newest member of their family.” Rather, Holland Cooper today showcases Victoria again + 2 other influencers. Lydia still has yet to appear in anything Holland Cooper-official and remains only more forgotten, eclipsed today by only additional and lesser-known influencers.

Those Lydia & horse photos, that Lydia cast herself in a full-on self-created lifestyle photo shoot for, still haven't been picked up by Holland Cooper in now 2 days' time. But a photo of someone's shoes did?! (More on that below). Extra side of burn. 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

1665687635349.png

However today, just like sweet @Namima @Lola Faith and @Julia123 all perfectly noted, Jade did reply to one of Lydia’s IG posts, saying “Stunning ❤

What a clever, clever way of Jade to ”play nice” with Lydia—with that “stunning” relating NOT to Lydia—but rather to a hotel powder room sink. A nice burn. 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

But it is Lydia who takes the cake today, passively-aggressively acting out yet again, choosing to overlook and not reply back to Jade. Somehow Lydia was able to reply back to The LA Way who left a comment at the same time though. Don't think this was an oversight; but rather intentional by Lydia. 🔥

1665688217263.png

But let's go back to where Lydia started off the day, in her most Holland Cooper-copied Holland Cooper-looking Karen Millen coat (see similarities below), praising her own KM coat to no end, to throw today's version of a non-Holland Cooper coat that she can hock back in Holland Cooper’s face. (Bespoke yesterday, Karen Millen today.) 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

1665687577926.png

Then, Lydia upped it even more in her vlog tonight kicking off a rant about “Ugg boots.” 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 But was it really about Uggs? Or was it yet another underhanded, mean girl punch back to Holland Cooper and the Holland Cooper boots that they posted earlier today (see above and below) using another influencer. This nice lady has 7K followers which must enrage Queen Lydia who obviously thinks she deserve it more with her "1.1 million followers."

1665687553408.png

Isn’t Jade Lydia’s new client? Her new ”boss”? The mom to her “new family”? Aren’t these all someone that you should at a minimum be polite to? Lydia cannot be even that: merely polite.

Lydia is stupid to do all this and is showing her true mean colors. Why would Jade or Holland Cooper ever want to work with someone so vindictive, dramatic, energy-draining and petulant?

And Jade is the absolute wrong person for Lydia to messing with.

Final proof things are not looking well? In tonight’s flog, Lydia’s highlights said “photo shoot.” But you never see any of the horse photo shoot, or any Holland Cooper products featured. And actually no horses make any appearance! Rather it’s a tour and "soft sell" of the glory of hosting events at Ashbook House. Lydia likely kept all this in her flog tonight as she: (a) has no other content; and (b) contractually had to run it for Ashbrook House and Katherine’s photography in exchange for the likely free use of their land/space & services rendered.

For there is NO other reason to draw attention to this embarrassing Lydia self-created photo shoot & her increasingly-bombing 🧨🧨🧨🧨 Holland Cooper mess. So she trimmed it down to mere minutes of content.

1665688514863.png

Clearly there is no reason for Holland Cooper to hold back in sharing these images as there must be no embargo--or else Lydia herself could NOT have released them all over her own social media on Tuesday, using them as the centerpeice for her self-created and self-fueled Holland Cooper "Special Announcement" / the "Big Secret" that she's been keeping for months. She would have been bound to hold the photos back.

She has egg on her face 🍳🍳🍳 and is likely trying to walk all this back as it's not at all going how she planned.

⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ When you link this all together, things really are NOT looking all that bright for Mrs. Millen-Gordon. ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ ⛈

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
The worst part of all may be the human mess of this. 💔 💔 💔

For if you look at the past 2 years in Lydia’s life, besides Carrie and Ali, who have her most loyal and constant supporters been
, both personally and professionally—the ones that have stood by her, when others started to slink away (and thanks to the lovely @MissMidnight 💗 and her talented list-making 📝, we know there have been many).

Would it not be Karen Millen & Josie?

1665969952126.png

How could one do this to a friend, 👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️ when you can literally see how much this meant to them?

1665969997793.png

To not only never congratulate her to this day, but to ignore it as if it never happened? And then chase after that very same thing yourself—not letting your friend enjoy even a full 72 hours before on Monday, at your earliest public opportunity, publishling a video, trimmed with one of the most clickbait titles possible,🎇🎆A Secret I’ve Been Keeping🎇🎆 to ensure that it gets the 👀 👀 👀 most eyes possible? 👀 👀 👀 And then that next day, quickly engineering the photo shoot you need so you have the content and marketing to support it? (This shoot had yet to occur when Monday’s announcement took place. For a deal that had been ”in the works for months,” why wasn’t it already shot and ready to go before going public with it? And why the rush?) Then continuing to make a self-fuss about it, pounding it in all week, likely to achieve what Josie did (see HC & Victoria's comments above).

1665980643781.png

This is how her last post (Saturday) has fared. After 24+ hours, it is one of her worst-performing, with not even Ali commenting. The blowback may indeed have begun.

1665979338485.png

And why would you do anything that could possibly hurt the brand/company that has supported you the most for over 2 years–even giving you your own namesake line 👗 👗 👗, season after season?

You can see in the comments that people think she's leaving Karen Millen now:

1665970093330.png

How is it so easy to quickly run into the arms of a competitor (with stops at Souster & Hicks, Aavelle and Amazon along the way), which ironically doing so will only weaken/sabotage your just-debuted Autumn ‘22 collection that has ✍ ✍ your name written all over it (“By Lydia”) ✍ ✍—that is already not doing well, and whose launch was already impacted by The Queen’s very sad passing?

This new KM collection has not even been out a month.

It speaks volumes of one’s character.

Of their integrity.
Of their loyalty.
Of their kindness and goodness.
Of their conscience.
And just of decency.

💔 💔 💔 💔 💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Oops...

VIP Member
Good morning - and welcome to today 🌹

How are you this somewhat damp Autumn morning? I’m spending this week-end going Hygge! I do this every year at this time. I’ve had a big sort out of my cosy clothes and have started wearing scarves again. Thick woolly ones that wrap around so much you can only just about see over the top of them. I love the Ugg showing posts we have started to see here! I wear mine with comfy clothes indoors. I’ve had them a few years but because I only wear them indoors they do look remarkably clean. Years ago, I remenber I had chestnut Ugg’s , dark brown Ugg’s and a pair of Jimmy Choo Ugg’s with tassel fringes round the top which I bought at Bicester. I couldn’t believe Jimmy Choo and Ugg’s were a ‘thing’. Anyway, I scuff around in my cosy house Uggs and light candles and make soup and hot chocolate and pretend I’m in a log cabin and there are deer and bears outside that come to see me for a stroke and some sit-down cuddles. It’s been the same big grizly bear since I discovered Hygge a few years ago 😜. I have shown below a picture of my Hygge Heap which I will now go and arrange nicely in my boot room. I feel cosier already. 🥰

Peace ✌

C8B450BC-F526-40AD-BA13-DD7C10143735.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Lydia and Jade are both similar, air-heads who’s sole purpouse in life seems to be to deceive people into thinking they’re “classy”. It’s probably been mentioned before but just in case anyone doesn’t know. Holland Cooper were in controversay years ago when it was revealed that all the products were not in fact made in Britain (which is the whole mantra of the brand). Some are made in third world countries like Haiti. Jade claimed this was a “small mistake on the website” 😂😂😂 and changed the writing so it no longer states that everything is made in Britian, but instead says they’re embroided in Britian. Basically her tacky HC logo is stitched on some of the clothes in Britian after being made in foreign countries and shipped over. A few companies/shops who stocked the brand refused to keep selling the stock. One business in particular was so dissapointed that it had damaged their own reputation that they refused to pay a bill to HC. What did Jade do, well she sent her Dad round to the shop who pushed the poor lady in the FACE. She went to the police but there was no video evidence so he got away with it.

Jade’s family are trashy. Her Aunties that she fell out with, once left damaging comments on her instagram after a falling out over family inheritance (Jade’s father claimed he didn’t have enough money to pay his and his sister’s recently deceased Father’s will bequests). All the while Jade was posting and gloating about her wealth on instagram. What did her and her Dad do, well they sent a bribe of £50,000 to the Aunties to get them to stop posting damaging information about Jade.

Can you imagine her and Lydia ever falling out. Neither know the basics of business protocol. Lydia screams at pregnant hairdressers, Jade sends people to violently assault clients instead of going down legal routes. If they ever have a dispute, we’ll have to stock up on popcorn 😆. No offence to HC customers, but it’s a glorified River Island range and it’s hilarious that Lydia will be forced to wear big gold buttons that even Balmain failed to turn into a timeless fashion addition.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

hol981

Oh here we go… Holland Cooper. A match made in heaven really. My sister went to agriculture college with Jade and said she was a mean girl. Married an old fugly bloke for the money and contacts 🤢

All the crap is made abroad except for select tailored pieces but HC try to portray this “British Brand” image. Fake as hell. Lydia fits perfectly.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

happyforest

Chatty Member
I know! He never stops does he? Life’s one massive lecture. He’s just too knowledgable to get and keep a job. Food arrives at his table in a restaurant, up he stands, chair scrapes back, everyone in restaurant watches him photograph his meal from all angles as it gets cold. It gets him attention though and the people in the restaurant will think he’s a food photographer. 🤐
There's another youtuber/Influencer Chloe Morello, whom I've always liked. She keeps it real most of the time. She was recently moaning about the cost of living since moving to the States. She's Australian and her husband is Argentinian I think, but Canadian legally. Anyways, they got married and moved to LA. And now she's got a 2nd baby on the way and is stressed about expenses, rent, that they can't afford to buy a house, what have you. She claims to have sold all her luxury items, says she's downgrading her luxury SUV. She's trying to keep up her content to bring in income whilst in her last term of a pregnancy that has been anything but easy. Her husband doesn't work!! He "edits" her content. And provides content of grinding and twerking shirtless for her SM stories.

I have little patience for people that moan constantly about how they can't afford things and claim to be cutting back, but pointedly ignore the massive herd of elephants in the room, in the form of their partner that does fuck all. At minimum these men need to have some self respect and get a freakin' job.

I had ONE relationship where I carried the financial load. I was an idiot at 20 years old. He'd get jobs, then get promptly fired. He couldn't work with people, nothing was ever his fault, you know the type. Never again. I don't care if you're bagging groceries, but for FFS contribute! It's ridiculous to see these women hustling left, right and center, and their pouting poser husbands tagging along for the ride. This is likely very sexist and old fashioned of me, but fuck it, I find it appalling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Jade Holland Cooper is pregnant again. Go to her Instagram page. I wonder how she would feel having a shrieking banshee screaming at her just days before giving birth. Well, I guess I have bought my last HC item. I love my grey jumper, but I've been uninfluenced by Lydiot. #uninfluencedbyLydiaMillen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

K18

VIP Member
One of the things I dislike the most about HC is not only are a lot of the materials crap and prices extortionate but a lot of the pieces are copies. She is obviously heavily influenced by Balmain from the blazer style, gold buttons and the style of the jumper dresses and skirts but she also copies Chloe bags, Hermes sandals, Tod's driving loafers. The huge crest on the puffer jackets and vest's is very Ralph Lauren, long trench coats in plaid like Burberry.
To be honest the more I look at the product on the HC website the more I realise that this brand is perfect for Lydia as it is full of copies and nothing is original. Jade uses words and phrases like tailoring, investment pieces, “The discovery and love of heritage fabrics is imbedded deeply within me" and "I have set out to empower women through beautiful clothes, allowing and facilitating inner strength and power" but it is all jargon to sell product she has copied just like Lydia with her KM collections.
It is also weird to me that they have an online platform, 1 boutique and then 1 store at Bicester village. Like how much are you not selling if your second shop is an outlet stored filled with your regular line at discount prices.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Julia123

VIP Member
Interesting…. This “secret” that’s been going on for MONTHS. Of course I’m sure longer than anyone else including teefers.

Lydia announced vaguely that she is a part of the HC family, however has NOT liked or commented on teefers announcement of being crowned THE cuntryside ambassssador.

Interesting fact - HC also announced this Josie thing on thier own social media. Following that announcement HC has posted a photo of almost every other influencer in England. Oh well besides Lydia. She’s not on the wall at all. Where is her announcement?

Wonder what Lydia’s gig actually is? She got a candle (PR) so far. Annndddddddd 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Catlady1234

Rexysmum is here watching us - we officially have a stalker!

Do we think bots were purchased for last nights flog? Especially as her social blade grade had dropped to B- recently? Last nights flog has more views than last Thursdays! Hmm.

Is it possible that she is so cash rich she can buy another house and keep the bunga, I doubt it, though possibly if she is getting everything free and paying monthly to lease cars? No holiday this year unless it was a PR trip - how much can their monthly outgoings be? Can't be more than a couple of thousand?
Wtf is with this creature??? (Rexysmum)
Why is she so bothered by what we write here? Im beginning to think she is genuinely unhinged, like in a dangerous way. Alison Kovács (bless her) is also an avid commenter, but at least she’s harmless. This one on the other hand doesnt seem too healthy.
Rexysmum go get some help please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

K18

VIP Member
Perhaps the twats are getting new management - what will Carrie do then?

Her vlog last night was the usual nonsense and trying to make people think they are moving. We know they are thick but seriously they must have been advised not to do all that work to the garden and now changing bedrooms again - if you are moving! And the total lie that they might keep the bungalow as well, does that mean she's looking locally and not near the farmhouse she loves so much? If her ramblings were true then nothing adds up and they are nuts - as people are commenting that the mortgage rate is going up by the week and so will property prices! It seems all a farce for click bait to me!

Re HC, and specifically Jade - I doubt she knows the Nicky story - if she did, would she want Lydia on board?? Lydia must have been begging for months - as every other influencer is on their grid! She gets sent a candle - wonder what else is coming, she did say a campaign with them. It will be a one off I'm sure - she's not an ambassador - that is clear! Obviously insanely jealous of Vic, Teefers and Laura Blair all over their grid, and of course hates having to pay for their stuff herself!
I could be completely wrong and imagined this but I feel like when Lydia first started ‘working’ with HC someone messaged Jade about hairgate and Jade responded with something along the lines of she doesn’t care.

Found it

9A3F00A9-B5B2-4E8B-8FAB-49F6C032F4A9.png

Not quite I don’t care but basically the same thing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Stefano

VIP Member
So Ali has been posting this Panerai content for what seems like every day for a week. It’s been a lot. So he’s either required to do this by contract or he is really sucking up.

Anyways, was watching todays vlog and noticed that little MS 🇮🇹 Herself asked this question in the video. You know this is the brand that Stefano said was the most well known Italian watch brand in Italy.

Brace yourself @Stefano and maybe get some 🍌🍌 before watching this.

View attachment 1641653

Someone was a little happier about the wine than than the cork keychain last week lol

Ok I am not posting as much as I have taken up an oath to the Gods " thats don't give a fuck about LEM and twatty" to be a little more reserved in my acidic undertones about these 2 plebs ...

But I have to break that oath dear aunty @Oops... and say that if nominations are still open .......

"Tonight Matthew I am going to be The Ambassador for all things Italian" ...that will include anything these two pronounce incorrectly / spell incorrectly / give opinions on incorrectly ...or just their general lack of anything remotely Italian .. including the dubious bloodline that Elsie pulls out about being Italian every now and again!!

And this clip here is my first "I object!! " Legally blond moment .....

How in gods name do they not know Chianti is red :oops: / Villa Antinori is a "cantina" that produces said Chianti :rolleyes: and the ("Piss de resisting hitting her") or piece de resistence as us normal educated folk would say ....... "Is Panerai Italian then" :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Do I not write here to educate you .. you brainless bint!

I am officially calling court to All Ambassadors for 50 lashings for Tit and Twat ....I will await the defence's arguments ....or I may just deliver the sentence now?? hmmmm

What do you reckon Ambassadors?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54