Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me to! We’ve all experienced the chavvy bloke who sidles up to us and his ‘fragrance of choice’ (how I detest that expression - almost as much as tablescape!,) has announced his presence yards before he makes it to us! Same with women who enter a room and drag a whole field of roses and pomegranates and bluebells and lingering lavender in with them. Subtlety is lost on them and that’s an overpowering shame isn’t it?

I have always worn men’s scent! I well remember years ago, the handsomest man in THE WORLD leaning in very closely and almost whispering to me said “God! You smell heavenly, I could fall in love with you on the basis of your perfume alone! I actually was entirely happy to let him do just that 😜. I never did tell him it was Christian Dior Eau Sauvage…he would probably have nicked it 🥰. He had to lean right in though to get the full intoxicating effect…and that’s my point.
YESSSSS!!! Men's scent on a woman is often stunningly sexy. There's something the female chemistry brings to it, a je ne sais quoi. Please dearest, @Oops... do share your top 3 favorites.

I spray the nape of my neck with parfum in the morning. One full spritz. I wear my hair long and find that the warmth of the hair allows the scent to diffuse gently throughout the day. It's more than enough to garner me compliments and inquiries of what the scent is by both men and women, without the scent entering the room long before I do. It also helps prevent the dreaded splotches of discoloration one sees on décolletage areas from alcohol in the parfum reacting to any sun rays.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
# 152 Glóby selling for a tenner in a discount store - her ‘sold out’ claim a lie to flog some more!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
LOL I think its an age thing too, I am sure he didnt whinge so much when we were younger. AND to make matters worse now he is retired so more free time to whinge and to find/look for things to whinge about.

Soooo is she now sponsored by Amazon, or did we already all know this and I was just slow to the party. I just noticed she had AD overlayed as she is banging on about Amazon. I still don't understand why she doesnt mention the company that supplies the items rather than Amazon. I did write about this once before surely mentioning Amazon as the supplier is like saying Royal Mail is the supplier. Maybe the Amazon sponsorship (whatever it is) forbids her mentioning the supplier. I noticed Josie was the same saying she got items from Amazon but doesn't mention the supplier.
Just checked and every item she showed us from Amazon was unavailable and no idea when they will have stock again, if ever.
She never had a big announcement for her Amazon collab like she did with HC, surprising.

Me to! We’ve all experienced the chavvy bloke who sidles up to us and his ‘fragrance of choice’ (how I detest that expression - almost as much as tablescape!,) has announced his presence yards before he makes it to us! Same with women who enter a room and drag a whole field of roses and pomegranates and bluebells and lingering lavender in with them. Subtlety is lost on them and that’s an overpowering shame isn’t it?

I have always worn men’s scent! I well remember years ago, the handsomest man in THE WORLD leaning in very closely and almost whispering to me said “God! You smell heavenly, I could fall in love with you on the basis of your perfume alone! I actually was entirely happy to let him do just that 😜. I never did tell him it was Christian Dior Eau Sauvage…he would probably have nicked it 🥰. He had to lean right in though to get the full intoxicating effect…and that’s my point.
Blokes who not only drain themselves in perfume but in cheap aftershave AND deodorant as well!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lyds tagging Jade HC in her post so Jade would have no choice but to respond 😂 😂 😂

Screenshot_20221014-175315_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221014-175424_Instagram.jpg

Lyds' make up is awful in these pics. She looks grubby, like she needs a shower, and I loathe that lipstick colour on her, does not suit her at all.
Screenshot_20221014-175325_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-175335_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-175346_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-175356_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-175405_Instagram.jpg

And her hair looks dirty oily and dry at the same time !!

Screenshot_20221014-175250_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-175255_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-175258_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So her HC ‘ad’ is up on insta. What in god’s name is this outfit?! Those weird fleshy leggings?? 😳 And she’s looking extra manly in the last shot. No mention of her ‘partnership’ yet on the HC page 🤔
I love the mud all over the Wellies, I can imagine her asking Carrie to get some mud and rubbing it all over just for show! She really has lost her looks and that hair is terrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She never had a big announcement for her Amazon collab like she did with HC, surprising.

Blokes who not only drain themselves in perfume but in cheap aftershave AND deodorant as well!
Many years ago I went out with a Scot* who drenched himself in Fahrenheit. You don't smell it so much now but for years afterwards it used to make me gag!
* nothing to do with the story! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
HONESTLY as Ambassador of Temporary Interiors I am ruling the replacement of the perfectly good STONE ON THE PATIO AND THE BEG FOR NEW WOOD FLOORING.... SACRILEGE! :m

It is bad enough she’s replaced everything in the home 3x, the lovely landscaping plants from grandpa (murdered the rose arch) and ripped out Ali's coffin beds but now here we are... Ripping out the perfectly good PATIO STONE and now the KINDLY GIFTED flooring of dreams from the black and white phase of the home for more engineered flooring that will have to be ripped out by the next home owner because it's NOT GOING TO BE UNDER THE BUILT IN WARDROBES that they will have to rip out to make this dumb closet back into a bedroom.

This BEG “firm favorite” is a NO from me. That doesn’t even go with anything in this house and is terribly busy and not to mention beat up in a FAKE way. No one has real floors that look like this. How would one have scratches on the edges of each plank like this in a real old flooring installation? She is mentally ill.

View attachment 1649216
Is anyone else seeing the grinch’s face in the bottom right picture lol? Perfection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear have we now peed on madams HC parade with our Globy news????

Spectacular - in the words of the witch herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Couple of things. Jade Holland Cooper is no fool. She likely saw the backlash the last time (what’s that brand?) featured Lydiot on their grid and had to remove the post. She’s getting Lydia’s following without giving Lydia any HC press.

Secondly, British Tattlers-the non Brits are annoyed by Berkeley because it was a missed opportunity for Lydia to use a play on words like Barkley or the bank name which would have been cute for a dog. As usual she just gets it kinda wrong by trying tool be posh.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Lyds tagging Jade HC in her post so Jade would have no choice but to respond 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1650503
View attachment 1650510

Lyds' make up is awful in these pics. She looks grubby, like she needs a shower, and I loathe that lipstick colour on her, does not suit her at all.
View attachment 1650505View attachment 1650506View attachment 1650507View attachment 1650508View attachment 1650509

View attachment 1650516View attachment 1650517View attachment 1650518
What a peculiar jacket. Is this some horsey attire I don't understand?

When I see her hair like that I know it's all pulled forward and there is nothing at the back.

Her left eyelid is definitively droopy....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The mud on the boots has sent me 😂 😂 😂 😂
How ridiculous she is. How would you get so muddy during a photoshoot 😂😂😂:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Also the sultry half closed eye thing she is doing just makes her look even more pretentious

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1650518
Aren't belts normally adjustable?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
But, the coppings do not go with the floors? And floors have a grubby look.
Why didn't she go for the same coppings as at the front of the house/under porch.
porch.JPG

These coppings under archway were much better since it matched the windows'. Also, would she have actually paid and went for a cream patio floor, it would have been more in line with the front door pathway.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
YESSSSS!!! Men's scent on a woman is often stunningly sexy. There's something the female chemistry brings to it, a je ne sais quoi. Please dearest, @Oops... do share your top 3 favorites.

I spray the nape of my neck with parfum in the morning. One full spritz. I wear my hair long and find that the warmth of the hair allows the scent to diffuse gently throughout the day. It's more than enough to garner me compliments and inquiries of what the scent is by both men and women, without the scent entering the room long before I do. It also helps prevent the dreaded splotches of discoloration one sees on décolletage areas from alcohol in the parfum reacting to any sun rays.
I wore Eau Sauvage, Grey Flannel or 1881 (Cerruti).

If I wore women’s (not often ) it was Chanel no 5 or 24 Faubourg.

What do you wear?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.