Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
It's not winter and it will be 17 degrees celsius tomorrow in Northhamptonshire. That's skirt and sleeveless top weather for some of us 😜

My point was that she seemed to be wearing them to cover her bare skin and be modest, not because she was actually cold. As I said, I see nude pantyhose or actual leggings more than I see dark pantyhose my granny used to wear
I didn't say we are in winter. I was just saying that a lot of people in the UK do wear them in winter.

She couldn't possibly wear that Bredon jacket with nothing under, I think she has breeches on personally.

Reactions: 6

Miscanthus

VIP Member
No idea.
Her bio says London, Monaco and Paris. Even if she is from LA, the name is meh. And her whole vibe is definitely not LA.
Aren't her initials LA? 🤔

Umm what? Pretty sure hunting is generally frowned upon these days isn’t it?! 😳 How long till she takes this down?
She means shooting not hunting. OK...maybe referring to the doggies....

Reactions: 5

Delizia

VIP Member
Just in relation to the hiding the insta likes, just to confirm that Lydia has absolutely no control over this and it’s not something you can choose to do. If you stroll through her grid you’ll notice that all the picture with her face (or with people) have an actual count like, and those pictures with inanimate objects like the houses and apples all have ‘liked by blah blah and others). It’s just a crap insta thing unfortunately
Sorry if it's already been said but you can choose depending on the Instagram version you have. I have two different accounts, a personal and a pro, and on the pro I can choose to hide likes or not. See arrow for like options.
Screenshot_20221013_211610.jpg

Reactions: 5

OTTFAIRY

I've had a rhinoplasty. Technically I could claim it was for medical reasons as I did/do have a deviated septum, but truly it was more for cosmetic reasons as when the surgeon assessed my nose he indicated my septum was quite symmetrical on the inside and he recommended I don't touch it. And so I listened. Thus, my nose didn't have to be broken, but he did shave it down and reshaped my tip. I had a slim, but quite big, prominent and sharp nose ("witchy" I would say). I have a small face so the new nose is more harmonious. It still has a slight bump (since I didn't touch the septum) and I love the results. It looks as if I could have been born with it. I went in with no pictures, just let the surgeon do his job. People don't believe me when I tell them I had it done and I show them old pictures.

What I mean to say is, you can be happy with the results. But then again, I never truly hated it. Disliked it, yeah, sometimes, but it didn't stop me from living my life.

Lidl should cream herself over Maria Grazia's Dior. That woman puts a waist belt on everything!
Would you mind telling me your surgeons name please you have described my nose to a tee! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Surfcat123

You can see Lydia is frightened of the horses from the way she is tentatively walking around them - not a natural horsewomen at all!
Not sticking up for Lydia but horses are spooky animals and it is good to be quiet around them.

Surfcat123

Oh, @Oops... Grey Flannel is my all time favourite scent, but until now I’ve never known anyone outside of my family who has even heard of it!

We truly are Soul Sisters. 🥰

Master Midnight wears it and apparently certain girls sit very close to him just so they can smell him.

PS: Let’s not mention the colour of the bottle - we wouldn’t want it falling into the wrong hands!
Grey Flannel is gorgeous, hubby uses it.

• Heart