Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dearest @Al Fresco …Er…just realised the Trumpet of Truth is actually a frocking Trombone!

Aggghhhh! How spooky was that? You already posted before I saw your post. This thread’s haunted you know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just watched the Abercrombie and Fitch doc on Netflix and this is 100% giving the same vibe even down to the dogs.
Oh yeah that's actually the one I was thinking about! Not Hollister, but kind of the same though.

Reactions: 11
One of the things I dislike the most about HC is not only are a lot of the materials crap and prices extortionate but a lot of the pieces are copies. She is obviously heavily influenced by Balmain from the blazer style, gold buttons and the style of the jumper dresses and skirts but she also copies Chloe bags, Hermes sandals, Tod's driving loafers. The huge crest on the puffer jackets and vest's is very Ralph Lauren, long trench coats in plaid like Burberry.
To be honest the more I look at the product on the HC website the more I realise that this brand is perfect for Lydia as it is full of copies and nothing is original. Jade uses words and phrases like tailoring, investment pieces, “The discovery and love of heritage fabrics is imbedded deeply within me" and "I have set out to empower women through beautiful clothes, allowing and facilitating inner strength and power" but it is all jargon to sell product she has copied just like Lydia with her KM collections.
It is also weird to me that they have an online platform, 1 boutique and then 1 store at Bicester village. Like how much are you not selling if your second shop is an outlet stored filled with your regular line at discount prices.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
One of the things I dislike the most about HC is not only are a lot of the materials crap and prices extortionate but a lot of the pieces are copies. She is obviously heavily influenced by Balmain from the blazer style, gold buttons and the style of the jumper dresses and skirts but she also copies Chloe bags, Hermes sandals, Tod's driving loafers. The huge crest on the puffer jackets and vest's is very Ralph Lauren.
To be honest the more I look at the product on the HC website the more I realise that this brand is perfect for Lydia as it is full of copies and nothing is original. Jade uses words and phrases like tailoring, investment pieces, “The discovery and love of heritage fabrics is imbedded deeply within me" and "I have set out to empower women through beautiful clothes, allowing and facilitating inner strength and power" but it is all jargon to sell product.
It is also weird to me that they have an online platform, 1 boutique and then 1 store at Bicester village. Like how much are you not selling if your second shop is an outlet stored filled with your regular line at discount prices.
Just all looks gaudy to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Question...how come Lydia has over 14k likes on her HC post but Josie has half that ?? Are they bots?

No gushing comments on Lydia's post from Jade or the HC team unlike on Josie's either 😅

One of the things I dislike the most about HC is not only are a lot of the materials crap and prices extortionate but a lot of the pieces are copies. She is obviously heavily influenced by Balmain from the blazer style, gold buttons and the style of the jumper dresses and skirts but she also copies Chloe bags, Hermes sandals, Tod's driving loafers. The huge crest on the puffer jackets and vest's is very Ralph Lauren.
To be honest the more I look at the product on the HC website the more I realise that this brand is perfect for Lydia as it is full of copies and nothing is original. Jade uses words and phrases like tailoring, investment pieces, “The discovery and love of heritage fabrics is imbedded deeply within me" and "I have set out to empower women through beautiful clothes, allowing and facilitating inner strength and power" but it is all jargon to sell product she has copied just like Lydia with her KM collections.

Agreed. If I want that style I'm going to the original source and paying a bit extra for originality and quality. I did buy some of the equestrian pieces and they all fell apart after a few washes

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Question...how come Lydia has over 14k likes on her HC post but Josie has half that ?? Are they bots?

No gushing comments on Lydia's post from Jade or the HC team unlike on Josie's either 😅

Agreed. If I want that style I'm going to the original source and paying a bit extra for originality and quality. I did buy some of the equestrian pieces and they all fell apart after a few washes
Agreed, each brand has one piece it is known for so stay with them, otherwise just go to primark. If you want a real trench it is Burberry … if you want trainers go to Nike if you want a cast iron saucepan go to Le creuset …

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Cawwee taking notes for her boss!
Why does she need a business manager to take notes about flower arranging?

Carrie’s Notes
Beg for flowers
Arrange flowers
Vlog arranging flowers
Create unflattering thumbnail
Dry cleaning
Butterfly milk
Gluten-free gluten
Toilet rolls
Ask for pay rise
I’m just scribbling to look busy la la la…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Screenshot_20221011_225439_com.android.chrome.jpg

😱 Please Lydia thus is for your sake, stop nose fillers or get a nose job! This is beyond crap looks now. Abandon brassy cheap looking highlights and fake tan also. Your welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She has no other life apart from her fake online one.
She has no friends that she does girly things with,her only female companions are on her pay list.
Such a sad fake incredibly lonely existence.
Who honestly would want this empty life.

Anyone remember her getting a bike,think she used it once,everything is throw away to her.
Really wish they would donate all that they don’t use or need and generate some money for charity instead of hoarding it all.
she must have dome friends.
ehat happened to all the women who were her bridesmaids?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This whole HC thing is off.... and I swear she probably shot those photos today and quickly uploaded. They aren't thoughtful at all and the wording of the announcement is very strange.

Honestly this Katherine woman from KM is not very good IMO. I could take better photos from my phone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I've never seen anyone less comfortable around horses.
It’s a laughing joke that this woman even thinks for one moment that she could own a horse. She couldn’t tack it up or even pick a horses feet out properly. She is petrified of them. Trotting someone else’s horse does not make you owner material. It was bloody freezing this morning at 6:30am when I went down to feed mine! She isn’t cut out for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Tee hee that first pic of Lyds with the horses and he's rather happy to see her 🍆
I can't believe that went unnoticed and they used that photo. Wow

There's something about LA Way whatever her name is that I really do not like, can't put my finger on it, but she is a real show off of her lifestyle, she just seems super fake and smug too, wonder what she sees in Lydia?? She's probably after her jobs!
I hope she invites Lydiot to ride in a hunt. It would be Auntie Mame time!!!! Just like when she said she could ski and snow board.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't believe that went unnoticed and they used that photo. Wow

I hope she invites Lydiot to ride in a hunt. It would be Auntie Mame time!!!! Just like when she said she could ski and snow board.
when they have been given sedation to calm them either to make them easier to handle , clip or at a vets appointment the w illy comes out ..... the head drops if the sedation is strong...

maybe shoot organiser decided Lydia isnt good enough around horses for a shoot without sedating who knows!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.