Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you just wish he’d get a flipping job? All he does is photograph plates and lectures on lunches. Sunday lunch lecturing does not an independent working man make. He’s carried all the way by his GF. Singularly unattractive.
Aw you're being a bit unfair...he lectures on much more than just lunches 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Aw you're being a bit unfair...he lectures on much more than just lunches 🤣
I know! He never stops does he? Life’s one massive lecture. He’s just too knowledgable to get and keep a job. Food arrives at his table in a restaurant, up he stands, chair scrapes back, everyone in restaurant watches him photograph his meal from all angles as it gets cold. It gets him attention though and the people in the restaurant will think he’s a food photographer. 🤐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ok so I took a break from the Lydia Millen rabbit hole to look at Josie's IG stories.

Look who is at Vic's PR event ... Alllana Davison.
Screenshot_20221012-163813_Instagram.jpg

From what I'm reading online, a few years ago AD had a bit of a problem with Lydia (couldn't fathom out what exactly was the problem), wrote a blog post about LEM and unfollowed her. True to form, LEM threw a strop online (vlog and Twitter) about AD until AD had to apologise to her.

Can any of the old GG members remember this ???
@Hunevoque2 @beahunny

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know! He never stops does he? Life’s one massive lecture. He’s just too knowledgable to get and keep a job. Food arrives at his table in a restaurant, up he stands, chair scrapes back, everyone in restaurant watches him photograph his meal from all angles as it gets cold. It gets him attention though and the people in the restaurant will think he’s a food photographer. 🤐
There's another youtuber/Influencer Chloe Morello, whom I've always liked. She keeps it real most of the time. She was recently moaning about the cost of living since moving to the States. She's Australian and her husband is Argentinian I think, but Canadian legally. Anyways, they got married and moved to LA. And now she's got a 2nd baby on the way and is stressed about expenses, rent, that they can't afford to buy a house, what have you. She claims to have sold all her luxury items, says she's downgrading her luxury SUV. She's trying to keep up her content to bring in income whilst in her last term of a pregnancy that has been anything but easy. Her husband doesn't work!! He "edits" her content. And provides content of grinding and twerking shirtless for her SM stories.

I have little patience for people that moan constantly about how they can't afford things and claim to be cutting back, but pointedly ignore the massive herd of elephants in the room, in the form of their partner that does duck all. At minimum these men need to have some self respect and get a freakin' job.

I had ONE relationship where I carried the financial load. I was an idiot at 20 years old. He'd get jobs, then get promptly fired. He couldn't work with people, nothing was ever his fault, you know the type. Never again. I don't care if you're bagging groceries, but for FFS contribute! It's ridiculous to see these women hustling left, right and center, and their pouting poser husbands tagging along for the ride. This is likely very sexist and old fashioned of me, but duck it, I find it appalling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
@Stefano - Ambassador for all things Italian - there is no defence for titty and twatty - I suggest you go ahead and deliver sentence immediately!! No time for niceties here ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok I am not posting as much as I have taken up an oath to the Gods " thats don't give a duck about LEM and twatty" to be a little more reserved in my acidic undertones about these 2 plebs ...

But I have to break that oath dear aunty @Oops... and say that if nominations are still open .......

"Tonight Matthew I am going to be The Ambassador for all things Italian" ...that will include anything these two pronounce incorrectly / spell incorrectly / give opinions on incorrectly ...or just their general lack of anything remotely Italian .. including the dubious bloodline that Elsie pulls out about being Italian every now and again!!

And this clip here is my first "I object!! " Legally blond moment .....

How in gods name do they not know Chianti is red :oops: / Villa Antinori is a "cantina" that produces said Chianti :rolleyes: and the ("Piss de resisting hitting her") or piece de resistence as us normal educated folk would say ....... "Is Panerai Italian then" :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Do I not write here to educate you .. you brainless bint!

I am officially calling court to All Ambassadors for 50 lashings for Tit and twit ....I will await the defence's arguments ....or I may just deliver the sentence now?? hmmmm

What do you reckon Ambassadors?
Have at it, I’ll help. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like a trip Lydiot would have loved! Chateau, yoga, wine tasting, free food etc !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's another youtuber/Influencer Chloe Morello, whom I've always liked. She keeps it real most of the time. She was recently moaning about the cost of living since moving to the States. She's Australian and her husband is Argentinian I think, but Canadian legally. Anyways, they got married and moved to LA. And now she's got a 2nd baby on the way and is stressed about expenses, rent, that they can't afford to buy a house, what have you. She claims to have sold all her luxury items, says she's downgrading her luxury SUV. She's trying to keep up her content to bring in income whilst in her last term of a pregnancy that has been anything but easy. Her husband doesn't work!! He "edits" her content. And provides content of grinding and twerking shirtless for her SM stories.

I have little patience for people that moan constantly about how they can't afford things and claim to be cutting back, but pointedly ignore the massive herd of elephants in the room, in the form of their partner that does duck all. At minimum these men need to have some self respect and get a freakin' job.

I had ONE relationship where I carried the financial load. I was an idiot at 20 years old. He'd get jobs, then get promptly fired. He couldn't work with people, nothing was ever his fault, you know the type. Never again. I don't care if you're bagging groceries, but for FFS contribute! It's ridiculous to see these women hustling left, right and center, and their pouting poser husbands tagging along for the ride. This is likely very sexist and old fashioned of me, but duck it, I find it appalling.
Can’t even begin to tell you how much I agree. I feel the same about Victoria’s guitar wielding Toddler. He’s always there looming and he edits her stuff …apparently. I just can’t. Get a job! I know Ali is a bit boring but at least he’s trying to work. At least he’s income producing and not leaching off his wife or as he prefers - The Missus…😬. These men seem to go from the bank of mother and father to the bank of girlfriend or wife. Dragging another adult around on your coat tails is heavy work…Deffo too much to do it long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I popped back in to say… rubber riding boots. We all stopped wearing those in about 1995 for actual riding. Jesus, that’s not fashion or equestrian forward, what is JHC thinking. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t you just wish he’d get a flipping job? All he does is photograph plates and lectures on lunches. Sunday lunch lecturing does not an independent working man make. He’s carried all the way by his GF. Singularly unattractive.

💗💗💗

When only .02% of your 1.1M Instagram audience care to even like one of your biggest announcements, you really have a problem.

And only 297 people (.00027%) have commented.

1665587744927.png

This is not blowing up the internet—and these are terrible engagement metrics.

However, 141K people have now viewed Lydia’s Monday blog, sharing her self-titled, big “Holland Cooper secret” that she’s been keeping for months, so Lydia cannot put the proverbial "toothpaste back in the tube" and easily walk this back.

It surely has not been helped by her additional posts, like these:

1665587731562.png

It all leaves Lydia growingly exposed and growingly embarrassed, 48+ hours later with Holland Cooper still: (1) never publicly acknowledging Lydia’s having “joined the Holland Cooper family”; (2) nor sharing Lydia’s ”editorial energy” horse photo shoot (as deemed by Ali); or (3) or even publicly acknowledging that Lydia Millen exists or matters to Holland Cooper in any way.

Royal shade and Holland Cooper blind eye turned--with their actually only double-downing on Victoria with another Victoria-Jade post today.

Question: Was yesterday’s horse photo shoot less cringeworthy than her similarly self-planned, self-shot, self-promoted & self-glorifying 🥳 🦄 🥳 🦄 “It’s My Birthday!! Lucky Me!!” 🥳 🦄 🥳 🦄 shoot from a few months ago?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
💗💗💗

When only .02% of your 1.1M Instagram audience care to even like one of your biggest announcements, you really have a problem.

View attachment 1645362

However, 141K people have now viewed Lydia’s Monday blog, sharing her self-titled, big “Holland Cooper secret” that she’s been keeping for months, so Lydia cannot put the proverbial "toothpaste back in the tube" and easily walk this back.

View attachment 1645361

It all leaves Lydia growingly exposed and growingly embarrassed, 48+ hours later with Holland Cooper still: (1) never publicly acknowledging Lydia’s having “joined the Holland Cooper family”; (2) nor sharing Lydia’s ”editorial energy” horse photo shoot (as deemed by Ali); or (3) or even publicly acknowledging that Lydia Millen exists or matters to Holland Cooper in any way.

Royal shade and Holland Cooper blind eye turned--with their actually only double-downing on Victoria with another Victoria-Jade post today.

Question: Was yesterday’s horse photo shoot any less cringeworthy than her similarly self-planned, self-shot, self-promoted & self-glorifying 🥳 🦄 🥳 🦄 “It’s My Birthday!! Lucky Me!!” 🥳 🦄 🥳 🦄 shoot from a few months ago?

View attachment 1645360
great post.

She has stupid timing. I think if she had of posted this when HC were quiet (no Gemma Owen at hoys no frow) they might of re posted her image... idk. I also think she needs to be head to foot in hc for something like this and the green jeans they make would of been a better option than another brands breeches in beige?.

Lydia did a massive HC unboxing a while ago . The post makes zero sense. She looks a bit stupid right now.

I notice she has emulated the HC font in her post ... I wonder what jade thinks....

• Sick
Reactions: 28
💗💗💗

View attachment 1645362

View attachment 1645361

Question: Was yesterday’s horse photo shoot any less cringeworthy than her similarly self-planned, self-shot, self-promoted & self-glorifying 🥳 🦄 🥳 🦄 “It’s My Birthday!! Lucky Me!!” 🥳 🦄 🥳 🦄 shoot from a few months ago?

View attachment 1645360
Oh boy! What a cringe fest that birthday bomber was! The balloons had been provided by A.N. Other who were shooting there. All she had to do was match her frock to the balloons and over-dub Disney…Agghhh…

Love your post and find the maths and your analysis and translation of the facts absolutely fascinating! 😘💜Thank you. When you put it like you have it’s a pretty sad outlook isn’t it? I love the idea of no one from HC supplying anything for Elsie and therefore it will all come out of her (unacknowledged) pocket. Sounds mean but it was bound to happen wasn’t it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The mind boggles why shes getting tweed coats right now from a tailoring shop after her own self promotion to the HC family

I wonder if Josie was approached and had said she would only do the deal if she had sole rights of being "the" countryside HC ambassador (bit difficult though because there are lots smaller accounts HC gift who are country) but, maybe she said Lydia is direct competition so she will only do it if Lydia isnt involved??

Josie had strange wording when she announced she was THE countryside ambassador not A.... I picked up on it immediately and thought how odd it sounded

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.