Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Vic is a good fit for Holland Cooper - way too fashion forward. I can’t see even her updating the hacking jacket and jodhpurs that has been flogged to death already. Josie Fashion Bumblr on the other hand is perfect for the job in hand. This is Vic leaving the Armani show right behind Carine Roitfeld #royalty and - looking out on to the landcape, Teefers and Splainer.

View attachment 1644832View attachment 1644833
I agree, I always wondered why she was working with them. Josie and family literally do live the Holland Cooper life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree, I always wondered why she was working with them. Josie and family literally do live the Holland Cooper life.
although if she kept horses/rode or took part in shooting (even clay) lots of females shoot it would be even more of a fit.

Vic is a weird choice. I think they are throwing money at anyone who has a following

Reactions: 17
Goes to showhow Lydia just uses people as she needs them or they twig on to her toxic personality and don't deal with her a lot anymore. She wasn't at Vics launch for someone who was at all past launches makes it looks suss 🤔

So Ali has been posting this Panerai content for what seems like every day for a week. It’s been a lot. So he’s either required to do this by contract or he is really sucking up.

Anyways, was watching todays vlog and noticed that little MS 🇮🇹 Herself asked this question in the video. You know this is the brand that Stefano said was the most well known Italian watch brand in Italy.

Brace yourself @Stefano and maybe get some 🍌🍌 before watching this.

View attachment 1641653

Someone was a little happier about the wine than than the cork keychain last week lol

Ok I am not posting as much as I have taken up an oath to the Gods " thats don't give a duck about LEM and twatty" to be a little more reserved in my acidic undertones about these 2 plebs ...

But I have to break that oath dear aunty @Oops... and say that if nominations are still open .......

"Tonight Matthew I am going to be The Ambassador for all things Italian" ...that will include anything these two pronounce incorrectly / spell incorrectly / give opinions on incorrectly ...or just their general lack of anything remotely Italian .. including the dubious bloodline that Elsie pulls out about being Italian every now and again!!

And this clip here is my first "I object!! " Legally blond moment .....

How in gods name do they not know Chianti is red :oops: / Villa Antinori is a "cantina" that produces said Chianti :rolleyes: and the ("Piss de resisting hitting her") or piece de resistence as us normal educated folk would say ....... "Is Panerai Italian then" :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Do I not write here to educate you .. you brainless bint!

I am officially calling court to All Ambassadors for 50 lashings for Tit and twit ....I will await the defence's arguments ....or I may just deliver the sentence now?? hmmmm

What do you reckon Ambassadors?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
his flat cap looks way too small for him - and his facial expression is ridiculous. Im surprised they haven't invested in a black lab and a springer spaniel to obtain more the country set look
He does have the look of serial killer about him 🤔😳

• Haha
I noticed on teefers latest vlog, when she announced she was a H C ambassador, she said she was overwhelmed with all the messages of congrats, especially from all the fellow influencers who’d taken the time to comment on her insta post. Dig at Lydia do we reckon?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Fell down the Lydiot rabbit hole this afternoon. Came back with a few tidbits...

Screenshot_20221012-140155_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221012-143528_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221012-141448_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221012-143932_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221012-144427_Chrome.jpg

Well this didn't age well.This vlog was filmed in 2017 !!!! ⬇⬇⬇
🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I noticed on teefers latest vlog, when she announced she was a H C ambassador, she said she was overwhelmed with all the messages of congrats, especially from all the fellow influencers who’d taken the time to comment on her insta post. Dig at Lydia do we reckon?
I think you’re right! We called this separation last year because Teefers works harder so isn’t constantly available and Elsie can’t keep her friendships going beyond the start of them where she’s full on and then it all fades out faster than it started. Something deffo going on with HC. Elsie can’t make more effort than she is but no-one seems bothered apart from a cursory like from JHC. Had Elsie has been warned to play nicely and stop criticising or else? The photo shoot looked ridiculous. All the Pages of the Echo Chamber dressed normally dashing round the horses and a woman obviously scared of horses dressed for a Pony Club Gymkhana with a daft great bow in her hair, prancing round trying to stay in the middle of horses trying to get away. Did you notice no evidence of last years Darth Vader’s riding hat? Too overstaged and far too silly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok I am not posting as much as I have taken up an oath to the Gods " thats don't give a duck about LEM and twatty" to be a little more reserved in my acidic undertones about these 2 plebs ...

But I have to break that oath dear aunty @Oops... and say that if nominations are still open .......

"Tonight Matthew I am going to be The Ambassador for all things Italian" ...that will include anything these two pronounce incorrectly / spell incorrectly / give opinions on incorrectly ...or just their general lack of anything remotely Italian .. including the dubious bloodline that Elsie pulls out about being Italian every now and again!!

And this clip here is my first "I object!! " Legally blond moment .....

How in gods name do they not know Chianti is red :oops: / Villa Antinori is a "cantina" that produces said Chianti :rolleyes: and the ("Piss de resisting hitting her") or piece de resistence as us normal educated folk would say ....... "Is Panerai Italian then" :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Do I not write here to educate you .. you brainless bint!

I am officially calling court to All Ambassadors for 50 lashings for Tit and twit ....I will await the defence's arguments ....or I may just deliver the sentence now?? hmmmm

What do you reckon Ambassadors?
Hmmm. Wonder if Lydsiepoo knows Bvlgari is Italian and not Bulgarian .... 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thought Aldi had popped along for a sec 😂View attachment 1644576
Wow Lydia is iced out of this big time. Vic has listed them all!

So I looked up the cost to rent this entire villa for 16 and wow. Can’t imagine that Vic’s little jewelry collection is this successful to spend this plus food, bev, experiences and airfare AND to invite 2 boyfriends (for Alex to play with). Clearly this villa is also kindly gifting something as this is an insane amount of money for the launch of a few pieces of jewelry. Lydia must be 👹 FOMO big time.

5A7E09D6-80DD-4D9D-8E30-67B98CF7054F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The second shot of her with horses you can clearly see the green electric tape fencing - it’s shot in a tiny paddock hardly out in the deep wild countryside

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Rexysmum is here watching us - we officially have a stalker!

Do we think bots were purchased for last nights flog? Especially as her social blade grade had dropped to B- recently? Last nights flog has more views than last Thursdays! Hmm.

Is it possible that she is so cash rich she can buy another house and keep the bunga, I doubt it, though possibly if she is getting everything free and paying monthly to lease cars? No holiday this year unless it was a PR trip - how much can their monthly outgoings be? Can't be more than a couple of thousand?
The only creepy one here is rexysmum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Funny how her patio is exactly same as Jade's just not in the same place or size well if you marry a millionaire businessman it won't be the same as marrying an illiterate electrician wannabe influencer!
never got the notion Ali wanted to be an influencer, she moulded that

Reactions: 17
I noticed this too!! It's so jarring to me and confirms that she doesn't proof read a single thing that she puts out.
What does it mean? I've written about three statements here but deleted them all. Put it this way - I don't have much respect for her 'degree'. 😅
In law school they teach that writing should be simple and easy to read. I wonder when they'll start teaching that in 'influencer school'? Hehehe....

I'll get me coat... :m

• Haha
Screenshot 2022-10-12 at 16.19.14.png

Since we are on a trip down memory lane... the first ever 'Twattle' LM thread post. Well, well, time flies - and as still 100% accurate. Twattle post age way better than Lidl's content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It took me some time to work it out, but I think it's this: -

I've ordered these rubber riding boots because not only are they flattering and classic, but they are also very practical; perfect for stomping across farmers' fields in!!
Oof, but you've used a semicolon and an apostrophe! Madness! 😅;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
his flat cap looks way too small for him - and his facial expression is ridiculous. Im surprised they haven't invested in a black lab and a springer spaniel to obtain more the country set look
Don’t you just wish he’d get a flipping job? All he does is photograph plates and lectures on lunches. Sunday lunch lecturing does not an independent working man make. He’s carried all the way by his GF. Singularly unattractive.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.