Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Literally everyone but Lydia was invited. Josie is invited simply because of her work ethic. The woman delivers multiple posts and references later when she books a brand. Lydia does half hearted unboxings and misses deadlines. The only client she delivers for these days is amazon. She’s become irrelevant. I don’t like Josie at all but at least she does her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Did she really say Uggs were sacrilege 9months ago? Last winter, Rhianna, Hailey Bieber, Gigi Hadid, Binky Felstad, Blake Lively etc were all wearing Uggs. Ankle ones, cropped ones, slide versions, laced up versions.

Does she even know the meaning of the word “sacrilege”. You wouldn’t just describe something as being sacrilege. You’d maybe say “it is sacrilege to wear Uggs in the rain” as they’re suede so it’s a violation kind of thing. Or “it’s sacrilege she wore socks with sandals”. Sacrilege means to violate or misuse something, usually something religious but people have took the word into non-religious ways. She likes to think she’s clever but she always manages to make herself look like an idiot.

While you dress like a toilet roll holder, please don’t allude to fashion.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Stefano

VIP Member
Can we just take a minute ......:oops:

I tried all of the freeview sites and they were both down tonight ... viewpure .. insidious .. you name it etc etc etc ...

But I managed to do a workaround .. not going to say as "Rectumsmum" and Lydiot/Cawwieeee lurk here like the plague ... but just to say I work in I.T ... so will leave that there!!

But Holy hell ..... I got into 5 mins of her latest vlog (Monday I think) and when someone is cutting constantly the footage .. heavy breathing ... flustered and cannot make a cohesive sentence and has to constantly re-iterate things she has said in the past ..... MY GOD YOU ARE LYING OUT OF YOUR LAST ASSHOLE!

The whole moving thing is absolute assssshite ..... do not buy into it ...

Right I am going back in .. wish me luck xxxx:giggle::giggle:

OK ...I went in and I should not have ....

So this business of "getting the place right the first time" .. tell me you don't read Tattle without telling me you don't read Tattle!!! :oops:

The whole thing that she thinks it is "so within their budget / the house is so financially making sense/ it will be the her "forever home" .. Just FUCK OFF...

She has to ctually sell that abomination to be able to afford this new puuuuurchase! It will NOT happen quickly .. she has NO idea of interest rates at the moment ... she is actually clueless to the housing market in the UK ( Apart from the fact that it's not nice and has had her paaaaaw littwle heart broken bfwooor) ....she has ZERO capital (we can see company's house lovely) ... and this is all fucking clickbait for this particular vlog as she has fuck all money to spend. We can see this by the dwindling shoes and bags that permeate those sad sad looking shelves in that carcass of a house you "so so love" ...give me a FUXXING break please! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
She needs a pair of knee high riding boots that are slim fitting on her legs as the wider legged boots are soo unflattering. Is she for real? By my estimation, she has spent GPB 7,000 or in €7,988 on flat, riding boots alone. Dubarry, Theory, Prada, Hermes x 2 pairs - completely apart from the heeled knee-high boots. Eta - she was gifted Holland Hooter and Jimmy Choo I believe as well?

3102C886-394E-43E5-9510-D4E54E056229.jpeg
12F4548C-411B-46D4-8E48-ADCDC868C452.jpeg
1977DB40-B351-4485-9390-BD88A229DFFA.jpeg
B05CF758-149E-4CDC-A520-A481FC65FD93.jpeg
0E29DBFE-E23A-4F56-85A6-7D60CC879B64.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
👀
Something to make her feel better for having no friends ???

Screenshot_20221012-122621_Instagram.jpg

First stop, Hermezzzzz to create the illusion she was offered her dreammmmmm bag or that she bought something at the store.
Next stop, Luxury Promise / Designer Exchange store etc to make the actual purchase of an overpriced pre-loved bag.

Illusions. Delusions.
Same thing. Different day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

flowerpower321

New vlog in: “ I am a very honest person “

Hahahahaha- I had a good laugh there .

The sad part is : she believes it herself

• Haha
  • Sad

Miscanthus

VIP Member
To be utterly frank, if someone didn’t earlier point out this commentor’s previous try-hard comments, I would’ve thought Rexysmum is a cleverly disguised troll alluding to Twattle in her comments, indirectly ushering the curious and previously uninformed hoi polloi to read the truth about LEM’s declining stats and home renos. She does Lidl no favours with her comment!
Are you thinking we are going to have an influx of new members?
Ambassadors...to your posts immediately. I will throw open the Tattle gates and we can lay on a super spread of beige food with a stunning tablescrape and some Whispering Angel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Blep27

We need to know! This is brilliant - some warehouse probably bought a crate of them for £1 each. She definitely lost money on Globy! It says 12 pieces in each box, and I see 3 boxes, so there is at least 36!
In cross gates shopping centre in Leeds. It’s one of those kind of tat shops that exists for 2 minutes, possibly called “Pepper Mint”. They’re not even worth £10!

Can whoever took the photo go back in a months time to see if they are all still there? Maybe then reduced to a fiver or something like that 🤷‍♀️. She should never have told Carry that anything with her name on it sold out immediately should she..?
I’ll revisit in a month or so!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Namima

VIP Member
Lydia "I feel very lovely."
Well, ok then Sherlock.

Zoom in on Sherlock. (The 2nd pic :cool: )

Screenshot_20221017-180340_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221017-180534_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

TheMushroom

I humbly present myself to Ambassador of Bullshit (titles titles... Sorry I'm new at this and just trying to keep up 🤣).

I come with more evidence that our Madam of all things schnoot and dreams doesn't even attempt to know what she is advertising! Idiot!

So, in the last flog she tells us about the pink dress from amazon made in china that she believes is made of cachemire because it feels like her other cachemire pieces she owns. She is not sure, but she believes. Doesn't check. She believes. So, logically doesn't require looking up.
She knows she might be wrong but doesn't even take the time to check before flogging that to the minion community. They will belive too. (It's like a cult you see?? You just have to believe and so it shall be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i just rimmed 🤭😵).

Anyway, I thought to search with my Google Lens app and translate that tag. Imagine my surprise (not!).
It's not 100% cachemire but 100% Australian wool! (Still a natural fibre, i know).
This wasn't a horrendous mistake, this fibre has it's merrit. That's not my point.
I'm sure you'll agree, what I am remarking on is how she doesn't care. She omits and lies. She doesn't check what she's saying before she speaks. No way you develop a trusting relationship with types of sellers like her!

I'll stop myself now, and leave you with said evidence 🤭

It has been a pleasure working undercover for your Ambassadorship! ❤
Getting my coat Ambassador of Getting my Coat!🤭❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

happyforest

Chatty Member
I couldn't agree more.

If her sycophants do not like that this forum is here than they have the option to not come here and read what we post, the same way we can decide to not watch or see any of Lydias content, which many on here have chosen to do. The difference between the two is that we don't go on to Lydias youtube, social media posts or DM's and voice our opinions directly to her. Where as they come on here like rexysmum, see what we write and then run back to youtube to leave a comment about what they have read.

Regarding the house, just because she thinks something adds value doesn't mean other people will think it adds value. Lydia builds an outdoor kitchen complete with pizza oven because she wants one and would be swayed to buy a house because it had one. Where as I hate cooking so the idea of a second kitchen especially one that is outdoors and will gather outdoor filth like leaves and snails makes me feel ill. I am disgusted by the idea of cooking on a barbecue too when I know the barbecue is stored outside all year long. If I was to view her house and the estate agent was to draw my attention to the outdoor kitchen, I would be put off and I would put in a lower offer as I would be adding up the price I'd have to pay to rip it out.

So no, just because it is something she likes and would want in a house, doesn't mean everyone else likes and wants it so would pay more for a house because of it.
We've turned down houses that we liked overall for the simple fact that there was a bloody outdoor kitchen with no cover. I too get squicked out at the thought of exterior porous dirty surfaces having anything to do with food. There is no way around it, the filth will stick and rats and mice will come calling, unless you have someone out there cleaning it day in and out. We have a barbecue grill that is stripped after each use (the grill part itself), sanitized and kept covered in the garage with the grill itself under cover and zipped up tight in a cover. And STILL, I'm always terrified of us all getting ill.

I don't understand the recent mania around outdoor kitchens that are exposed to weather. It's just so much overkill of pretentiousness. It's never killed anyone to, GASP, walk outdoors to serve platters of food.

It's pathetic that Lydia and Ali are faffing around with pizza ovens, redoing patios with stairs, tearing up and replanting the same flower beds over and over again when their, ahem. "fleet of cars" are all crammed in their tiny drive, exposed to bird shit and the elements. They are full fledged DENSA not Mensa.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Don’t you just wish he’d get a flipping job? All he does is photograph plates and lectures on lunches. Sunday lunch lecturing does not an independent working man make. He’s carried all the way by his GF. Singularly unattractive.

💗💗💗

When only .02% of your 1.1M Instagram audience care to even like one of your biggest announcements, you really have a problem.

And only 297 people (.00027%) have commented.

1665587744927.png

This is not blowing up the internet—and these are terrible engagement metrics.

However, 141K people have now viewed Lydia’s Monday blog, sharing her self-titled, big “Holland Cooper secret” that she’s been keeping for months, so Lydia cannot put the proverbial "toothpaste back in the tube" and easily walk this back.

It surely has not been helped by her additional posts, like these:

1665587731562.png

It all leaves Lydia growingly exposed and growingly embarrassed, 48+ hours later with Holland Cooper still: (1) never publicly acknowledging Lydia’s having “joined the Holland Cooper family”; (2) nor sharing Lydia’s ”editorial energy” horse photo shoot (as deemed by Ali); or (3) or even publicly acknowledging that Lydia Millen exists or matters to Holland Cooper in any way.

Royal shade and Holland Cooper blind eye turned--with their actually only double-downing on Victoria with another Victoria-Jade post today.

Question: Was yesterday’s horse photo shoot less cringeworthy than her similarly self-planned, self-shot, self-promoted & self-glorifying 🥳 🦄 🥳 🦄 “It’s My Birthday!! Lucky Me!!” 🥳 🦄 🥳 🦄 shoot from a few months ago?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43