Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @K18 for the snappy thread title :m:m:mšŸ†

Chat among yourselves while I do a recap some time tomorrow!

With thanks to @Julia123 for unearthing this gem of a photo.

Screenshot_20221004-055332_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Heres a quick recap....

Lydia is still a lying twit
Ali is still a spineless short arsed twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Itā€™s all my fault and I apologise profusely! You should be reading an amazing recap by our amazing @Miscanthus and instead youā€™ve got me. I thought I could give you The Betty Splurge Address - you knowā€¦One score and fifteen Ambassadors ago our mothers brought forth on several continentsā€¦etc etc etcā€¦.But then I thought no! Far better I sing instead. Youā€™d like that wouldnā€™t you? So Iā€™ll just set up my sheet music here on my Broadwood boudoir grand piano, and I will then regale you with a song I wrote myself called The Velvet Slippers of Ermyntrude Gutbucketā€¦itā€™s a plaintive and beguilingā€¦.

WHO SWITCHED THE FROCKING LIGHTS OFF?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow Ali has been travelling and she doesnā€™t say sheā€™s missed him. Sheā€™s complaining about him not helping with the dogs. šŸ™„ Mind you what sheā€™s listed (besides her dog walk she does anyway) is basic putting food out, locking them in the kitchen for bed and opening the back door to let them roam around unsupervised.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Guys she didn't go to an open house, she went to a Pot masterclass with a bunch of other ladies... like an actual event. Check their insta @gonetoashbrook

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys she didn't go to an open house, she went to a Pot masterclass with a bunch of other ladies... like an actual event. Check their insta @gonetoashbrook
What? She said it wasn't an event I think, just a masterclass. I thought she meant she paid for it but should I be surprised if she tried to hide the truth again.

Wow Ali has been travelling and she doesnā€™t say sheā€™s missed him. Sheā€™s complaining about him not helping with the dogs. šŸ™„ Mind you what sheā€™s listed (besides her dog walk she does anyway) is basic putting food out, locking them in the kitchen for bed and opening the back door to let them roam around unsupervised.
She's gotten used to him settling them at night. She knew he would slowly but surely break and unknowingly end up managing more dog related chores when she decided she wanted dogs. Because eit already worked with Lumi anyway. Show kindness once and that's the end of you with a manipulative self centered egoistic person.

Pretty sure she's not the one roaming the garden to pick up the pooh either. Must be the house elf in charge of mowing the lawn.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Interestingā€¦. This ā€œsecretā€ thatā€™s been going on for MONTHS. Of course Iā€™m sure longer than anyone else including teefers.

Lydia announced vaguely that she is a part of the HC family, however has NOT liked or commented on teefers announcement of being crowned THE cuntryside ambassssador.

Interesting fact - HC also announced this Josie thing on thier own social media. Following that announcement HC has posted a photo of almost every other influencer in England. Oh well besides Lydia. Sheā€™s not on the wall at all. Where is her announcement?

Wonder what Lydiaā€™s gig actually is? She got a candle (PR) so far. Annndddddddd šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
@Oops... I would like to submit my application to be the ambassador of the Lollipop Guild since Elsie, Carrie, Ali and I are citizens of Munchkin Land. The dogs too.

Thank you for your time and consideration to this request.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So Lydia is trying to do what she does best and that is trying to flog her house to one of her followers. Maybe one of them will pay a premium because itā€™s a Lydia Millen home šŸ˜‚ Or maybe Rexysmum or Alison Kovacs will buy it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
@Oops... I would like to submit my application to be the ambassador of the Lollipop Guild since Elsie, Carrie, Ali and I are citizens of Munchkin Land. The dogs too.

Thank you for your time and consideration to this request.
Ambassador thirty-five who is welcome with open arms into the Embathy Of Dreamth is The Sweet Panda (or The Thweet Panda if you havenā€™t had your teeth thorted) . She has created The Guild of Lollipops from Munchkin Land where every residents gets a good citizenā€™s award for unthawed (unsawed) filo pastry. Her Excellency has taken the Ambassadorial Residence at Babytalk Corner, Hyde Park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jade Holland Cooper is pregnant again. Go to her Instagram page. I wonder how she would feel having a shrieking banshee screaming at her just days before giving birth. Well, I guess I have bought my last HC item. I love my grey jumper, but I've been uninfluenced by Lydiot. #uninfluencedbyLydiaMillen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
So Ali has been posting this Panerai content for what seems like every day for a week. Itā€™s been a lot. So heā€™s either required to do this by contract or he is really sucking up.

Anyways, was watching todays vlog and noticed that little MS šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹ Herself asked this question in the video. You know this is the brand that Stefano said was the most well known Italian watch brand in Italy.

Brace yourself @Stefano and maybe get some šŸŒšŸŒ before watching this.

Someone was a little happier about the wine than than the cork keychain last week lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
New vlog in: ā€œ I am a very honest person ā€œ

Hahahahaha- I had a good laugh there .

The sad part is : she believes it herself

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
So Ali has been posting this Panerai content for what seems like every day for a week. Itā€™s been a lot. So heā€™s either required to do this by contract or he is really sucking up.

Anyways, was watching todays vlog and noticed that little MS šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹ Herself asked this question in the video. You know this is the brand that Stefano said was the most well known Italian watch brand in Italy.

Brace yourself @Stefano and maybe get some šŸŒšŸŒ before watching this.

View attachment 1641653

Someone was a little happier about the wine than than the cork keychain last week lol
How can she be a luxury influencer (for 10+ years, as she likes to remind us all) and yet not ever heard of Panerai?

How can she be a luxury influencer (for 10+ years, as she likes to remind us all) and yet not ever heard of Panerai? The name itself I thinks gives away its origin. Itā€™s like not knowing that Cartier is a French brand. Sheā€™s beyond ridiculous.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I think the lit-till talk about buying a house whilst still keeping The Bunga, was an opportunity for Lyds to, once again, "elevenerife" Josie and Charlie.
Hear me out.
In a vlog or 2 ago, Charlie inadvertently let it slip about their Strawtop 2 purchase. He didn't give full details but just mentioned renovating Strawtop 2.
Next vlog Teefers mentions Chaz letting the cat out of the bag about Strawtop 2...

So its my theory Teefers will, in the next vlog or 2, fully disclose their purchase of the 2nd cottage, giving her subscribers a tour of the property and details of the reno.
This would be their 4th property for their portfolio.
Lyds attempted to one-up them when they purchased Strawtop 1.
Suddenly she was looking for a cottage to purchase. Went on 1 viewing (or so she said, as there was no footage of them viewing anything).
In Lyds' next vlog, she said things didn't work out blah blah blah and we're not buying.
:rolleyes:

A very poor attempt at one-upping her BFF but hey, this is Lyds. Any attempt to spoil Teefer's moment is a win for her.

Why would you get "scared" if Lyds doesn't work with Caro Melon anymore ??? :rolleyes:
Idiot.
Screenshot_20221011-075723_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I really love her vlogs because as a terrible insomniac they are literally the only thing that will put me to sleep. I even fall asleep during the day if I watch them. The latest one is especially sleep inducing. I am being serious too not sarcastic, if anyone has trouble with insomnia, watch her vlogs on your computer in bed and you will be asleep in no time. It must be her voice combined with her complete insincerity that is like a sleeping tablet.

Also her insane copying of Teefers is getting scary and moving into single white female territory. I also wonder who she is copying with the headbands, is it Laura-Ann from all that is pretty?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Seeuous question. Why does Lumi has so much anxiety ?
Screenshot_20221011-080416_Instagram.jpg

FIRST ON YOUR LIST : FIX THE DAMN PLUMBING !!!!!
Screenshot_20221011-080423_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think the headbands are very trying to be Kate Middleton or dior like.
whatā€™s with the heavy Matt makeup, byterry drop her or something, there were no affli links in lastvlog.

do you think she would try to buy near Josie or try to get a different village near leonara Smee.
I see Lydia dropping Josie if she gets in with leonara (canā€™t remember how to spell it

Reactions: 22
Wonder how sheā€™s managing to keep the Bunga and buy her next ā€˜cuntry homeā€™? I suppose she could release some equity but that would only be about Ā£50k!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.