Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liedl has previously said she felt like Lumi would only thrive if she was an only cat. Despite knowing this, she temporarily adopted another cat and then gave it back, got a dog which stressed Lumi out to the max, then proceeded to get another! twit.
I had forgotten about the Winston episode - it's making me angry all over again just thinking about it!!

Wonderful recap as always @Miscanthus and, as Ambassador of all things Bespoke, I am thoroughly delighted that you mentioned both the new bespoke jacket (to be worn slung over shoulders, obviously - I mean that's the point of bespoke fitting right?) and the bespoke grout of dreams that looks exactly like the grout which was causing much anxiety and stress for poor Liedia. All hail all things Bespoke!! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I could be completely wrong and imagined this but I feel like when Lydia first started ‘working’ with HC someone messaged Jade about hairgate and Jade responded with something along the lines of she doesn’t care.

Found it

View attachment 1642150
Not quite I don’t care but basically the same thing.
Tbh, these complains to companies are pointless. They only care about the influencer's number of followers. If companies would care about working with a nice person, Lydia wouldn't get offered to work with any company (maybe only with Karen Millen as nobody wants to work with such awful fashion brand).

Lydia gets all these jobs just because the number of followers.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Rexysmum is here watching us - we officially have a stalker!

Do we think bots were purchased for last nights flog? Especially as her social blade grade had dropped to B- recently? Last nights flog has more views than last Thursdays! Hmm.

Is it possible that she is so cash rich she can buy another house and keep the bunga, I doubt it, though possibly if she is getting everything free and paying monthly to lease cars? No holiday this year unless it was a PR trip - how much can their monthly outgoings be? Can't be more than a couple of thousand?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Do we think bots were purchased for last nights flog? Especially as her social blade grade had dropped to B- recently? Last nights flog has more views than last Thursdays! Hmm.

Is it possible that she is so cash rich she can buy another house and keep the bunga, I doubt it, though possibly if she is getting everything free and paying monthly to lease cars? No holiday this year unless it was a PR trip - how much can their monthly outgoings be? Can't be more than a couple of thousand?
Oh dear, Rexysmum is among us. Hiding in plain sight! I hope she enjoys reading here as the content is far more interesting than the constant contradictions and hypocrisy coming from her heroine.
Watch and learn Rexysmum. Watch and learn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I think the lit-till talk about buying a house whilst still keeping The Bunga, was an opportunity for Lyds to, once again, "elevenerife" Josie and Charlie.
Hear me out.
In a vlog or 2 ago, Charlie inadvertently let it slip about their Strawtop 2 purchase. He didn't give full details but just mentioned renovating Strawtop 2.
Next vlog Teefers mentions Chaz letting the cat out of the bag about Strawtop 2...

So its my theory Teefers will, in the next vlog or 2, fully disclose their purchase of the 2nd cottage, giving her subscribers a tour of the property and details of the reno.
This would be their 4th property for their portfolio.
Lyds attempted to one-up them when they purchased Strawtop 1.
Suddenly she was looking for a cottage to purchase. Went on 1 viewing (or so she said, as there was no footage of them viewing anything).
In Lyds' next vlog, she said things didn't work out blah blah blah and we're not buying.
:rolleyes:

A very poor attempt at one-upping her BFF but hey, this is Lyds. Any attempt to spoil Teefer's moment is a win for her.

Why would you get "scared" if Lyds doesn't work with Caro Melon anymore ??? :rolleyes:
Idiot.
View attachment 1641829
Let’s be real - in this market even the cash rich middle class aren’t buying, at least not yet.

I’m not even sure if I’d consider them cash rich. We have to consider as the comments imply… if she’s buying, she will have to sell. That’s the trouble with owning only one property. Worse yet, a property for which the more she’s done to it the worse it has appeared. Happy to stand corrected, but if I recall the bathroom in the basement I believe is as yet unfixed? Anyway, with a single property buying low is never really the good deal it appears to be; if the price of everything is low, then so will the price of your home which needs to be sold.

So as the adage goes, cash is king and maybe that’s why they have tried to sell off a bunch of labelled goods in the past few months… And, if they are cash-rich (by which I mean able to cover a substantial amount of the new property price upfront), then this is also not great timing. Interest rates are up, the situation is pretty volatile, and I’m not sure they are getting best prices right now either. If I were serious about moving now, I’d sell the bunga ASAP and rent before finding a new home. The prices are going down but I’m not sure they have bottomed out, and you’d think no matter how much cash she has sat around she would sell sooner to get as much back from the bunga unless she is truly rolling in it and going to own 2 properties in tandem.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Wtf is with this creature??? (Rexysmum)
Why is she so bothered by what we write here? Im beginning to think she is genuinely unhinged, like in a dangerous way. Alison Kovács (bless her) is also an avid commenter, but at least she’s harmless. This one on the other hand doesnt seem too healthy.
Rexysmum go get some help please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
To be utterly frank, if someone didn’t earlier point out this commentor’s previous try-hard comments, I would’ve thought Rexysmum is a cleverly disguised troll alluding to Twattle in her comments, indirectly ushering the curious and previously uninformed hoi polloi to read the truth about LEM’s declining stats and home renos. She does Lidl no favours with her comment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wtf is with this creature??? (Rexysmum)
Why is she so bothered by what we write here? Im beginning to think she is genuinely unhinged, like in a dangerous way. Alison Kovács (bless her) is also an avid commenter, but at least she’s harmless. This one on the other hand doesnt seem too healthy.
Rexysmum go get some help please!
Is she a lurker or a poster? She mentioned - when commenting on the Ticket to Paradise premier that it was ‘filmed here in Australia’ - the movie was filmed in both Bali and Queensland. Now she’s saying she couldn’t buy Lidl’s bunga cos she hates the cold which would make sense - wonder why she’s so vitriolic about Tattlers - what’s it to her? The only tittle-tattle is herself. Leave us alone, Imposter!

C87168FE-A6A1-4CC9-A357-BE3E4C779FD7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The eyes never lie. "Honest" Lydia telling tales about getting an appointment to view a very special property she plans to buy without even putting her own guarantor held mortgaged property on the market. Hmmmm, I was under the impression that you cannot even view a property in the UK these days without having proof all finances are lined up and you are ready to make an offer. Is this not the case any longer?

View attachment 1642565

The new layout of the patio tiles looks decidedly basic, compared to the way the old tiles were laid out. All the straight lines East to West vs randomness that looks better. Why would they lay them out like that? I'm not trying to be snarky, but if I viewed this patio I'd immediately think the homeowners had done the work themselves in a frenzy of beer fueled DIY, vs a prestigious company handling it. It does not scream high end at all to my eye.

View attachment 1642506

View attachment 1642507

Tiny stone sink for outdoors that screams inefficiency. Should have been big enough to hose the pups off after walks.

View attachment 1642504

Lydia, the ever responsible dog owner letting 2 young pups scamper around an open light well while she natters away at herself in the camera. Watching this was panic inducing. She claims the light well will have a cover over it to be hidden by the flower beds. No need for safety in the meantime. Why is there black brick on top of the red brick??

View attachment 1642530

Copying Josie yet again, she says the top of the topiary to come will be rustic iron. So original, Lydia. :rolleyes:
Proof positive as well that the "secret door" she claims as her own, is actually on the old wall that most definitely does not belong to the Millen-Gordon's.

View attachment 1642532

Thanks to @Julia123, all I see is salami, lol. I personally love brick and stone. So why does this look so jarring to me? Is it because the tile and brick tones don't go?

View attachment 1642551

View attachment 1642553

She has copied E V E R Y T H I N G from Josie. Even the decorative lamp posts. duck me, I'd be so wary of this couple were I Josie and Charlie.

View attachment 1642555

The decaying shed is still standing. Let that sink in. Even after all the redecorating and tearing things apart to be redone, over and over again. Tell me you don't give a tit about your husband without telling me you don't give a tit about your husband.

View attachment 1642552

Consuming is her bread and butter. She has to unbox and redo things over and over to put carbs on the table. It's getting tiresome though. There is nothing organic about the world of Influencers. The veil has lifted and most people are recognizing the cycle of salesmanship. Those who keep banging on about wastefulness and Influencers not being relatable are missing the point.

It was always a ruse. Advertising dollars now go to these uneducated simpletons to get us to open our wallets. Huge mistake for companies to align themselves with idiots that are so transparent and profoundly problematic in their personal lives. The gig is up. I don't see how any Influencers will be bringing in the income they've enjoyed in the past. How they will secure future loans and mortgages to keep them in the style of luxury they've enjoyed over the past 10 years? Where will the money come from while companies are downsizing, inflation is rampant, interest rates are rising across all countries and the average person has to choose between a warm meal or a warm bed?
I feel the Morons are buying a cottage to do up like Grossie's Strawtops.
I can't see they have the capital to buy another house at several million that they are then intending to spend money on. Over 995k you pay 10 per cent stamp duty on top of purchase costs.
Maybe they are buying somewhere small with land and developing it so the initial outlay isn't so much and they can pay for changes as the money comes in.

Re the garden, it's the same company that Grossie used to do the design and construction so I think its inevitable it will look similar. Plus Lidl's never had an original thought in that vacuous bobblehead of hers.

I checked artisansofdevizes web site and the patio is laid the same as shown on the web site but I still maintain the long joins are odd. Certainly random sized paving I've used as a garden designer is laid with a max six ft run of straight join.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
To be utterly frank, if someone didn’t earlier point out this commentor’s previous try-hard comments, I would’ve thought Rexysmum is a cleverly disguised troll alluding to Twattle in her comments, indirectly ushering the curious and previously uninformed hoi polloi to read the truth about LEM’s declining stats and home renos. She does Lidl no favours with her comment!
Are you thinking we are going to have an influx of new members?
Ambassadors...to your posts immediately. I will throw open the Tattle gates and we can lay on a super spread of beige food with a stunning tablescrape and some Whispering Angel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ambassador 38 @Nasttylady_ is our much needed Ambassador for Wastefulness and Non-Stop Consumerism.

As you traverse this frocky, rocky road Your Excellency may you take some small comfort at living in the Ambassadorial Suite on 5th Floor of Harvey Nicks. [/B]
What an honour!

Will anyone volunteer for ‘on the wonk’? - which seems to be a recurring theme at the bunga of dreams. Unless someone has the title already and I missed that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has the noble title of Ambassador of Dreamzzz been awarded yet?
If anyone goes to the bunga viewing can you flush all of the toilets to test it out? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I feel like it's funny that Rexy'sMum is calling tattlers crazy when she is the one leaving fawning comments all over some random persons vlog, defending her against any perceived slight. Even if I liked her or any other influencer I might leave a nice comment but I wouldn't be trawling the comments looking to challenge anyone who wasn't praising them. Oddball.

Speaking of crazy, I figured out what Lidl reminds me of when she is Elevenerifing someone - the scene in American Psycho when all the guys are showing off their business cards and Patrick starts sweating and panicking that they are better than his.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh dear, Rexysmum is among us. Hiding in plain sight! I hope she enjoys reading here as the content is far more interesting than the constant contradictions and hypocrisy coming from her heroine.
Watch and learn Rexysmum. Watch and learn.
Wahay! That calls for a classic.

1665502609170.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ambassadors...to your posts immediately. I will throw open the Tattle gates and we can lay on a super spread of beige food with a stunning tablescrape and some Whispering Angel.
I’ll provide Security back-up in case Reysmum shows!

30880825-C730-4E01-BB35-53826B16DE86.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her disguise is clever but tone rather manic, I’m not sure her veiled recruitment drive will be successful. Nevertheless, we welcome Rexysmum!!!! As a welcome hors d’oeuvre, we offer you a ramekin - nay!!! - a GIANT bowl of Doritos with cheeeeeez, and not the crappy kind but the finest KRAFT cheeeeez!!! A Lidl delicacy!

We were all once “followers” (subscribers, whatever) who liked something about her, so you will soon find lots in common and feel at home.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I shall get the grater and cheapest cheese ready! Newbies bring your own food and pizza base!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Those with a genuine open mind wouldn't be aghast at our little corner of the internet. Tattle speaks the truth. Yes, there's loads of snark and nitpicking, but the fundamental issues with any Influencer that is critiqued here holds up. We bring receipts. If the Influencers were actually doing their job properly, there would be nothing to discuss. Lydia has 151 threads of legitimate complaints, documented by regular people that very likely at one time liked her. There is nothing sociopathic about calling a spade a spade.

Were Lydia actually capable of owning up to her multiple fuckups, were she truly the genuine person she purports to be, there wouldn't be so many fast moving threads. But she isn't. She is an avaricious, bullying liar putting on airs to fleece the unwashed masses. She's a con, through and through.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
[QUOTE="Delizia, post: 12127977, member: 118
Would having Ali making a considerable more amount of money now change the possibilities for them?
[/QUOTE]
No ‘Cos he can’t fill the forms in…💪🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.