Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
At this point, on Day 6—with STILL no confirmation or pick-up from Holland Cooper—(especially after Lydia posted about it again yesterday)—it is becoming increasingly obvious how this is going to play out.

Answer: Not well. 🍳 🍳 🍳 🍳 🍳

1665858191366.png
1665858208937.png

Either Lydia delusionally dreamed this ”deal” into being far more than it ever was to be….or perhaps 🦊 🦊 🦊 she has been outfoxed 🦊 🦊 🦊. For the only TWO WORDS that have been spoken on the Holland Cooper side of all this have been by Jade and it's the same word twice: ”Stunning.” 🦊 🦊 🦊

Stunning is a fascinating word when you look at it, with 2 distinct meanings and an interesting list of synonyms.

Most likely Lydia thought Jade meant ✨ ✨ “Oh wow, Lydia…you're amazing! How stunningly beautiful you are!!!” ✨ ✨ But rather, this was likely more clever burn 🔥 🔥 on Jade’s part, with the first definition of the word, “astonishment or disbelief” being the true intent. 🔥

1665858302246.png

But does Lydia have anyone but herself to blame? Why would she think that Holland Cooper should be glorifying her, much less hiring her to work with them, when there is a well-documented history, that 🌍 🌍 🌍 SHE HERSELF MADE & CHOSE TO PUT OUT INTO THE WORLD across her own social media 🌍 🌍 🌍, disparaging Holland Cooper?

It’s a bit crazy to think otherwise.

But this really is just the tip of the iceberg of 💔 💔 💔 Lydia’s bad week
💔 💔 💔 which is only growing worse, as she is being significantly called out over her Amazon Partnership & her claims of “luxurious 100% cashmere dresses.”

1665858324314.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Rexysmum is here watching us - we officially have a stalker!

Do we think bots were purchased for last nights flog? Especially as her social blade grade had dropped to B- recently? Last nights flog has more views than last Thursdays! Hmm.

Is it possible that she is so cash rich she can buy another house and keep the bunga, I doubt it, though possibly if she is getting everything free and paying monthly to lease cars? No holiday this year unless it was a PR trip - how much can their monthly outgoings be? Can't be more than a couple of thousand?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
Completely new here because this woman keeps popping up on my TikTok 👀. Her Wiki is wild... Ibiza barmaid to running around the English countryside with Hermes bags!

Her TikTok was "styling" a Johnson's of Elgin wool dress and the entire time I was thinking, is she trying to be Kate Middleton or something? She's young but acts so fake and uptight and "proper". Kate is royalty so it's to be expected but why would any normal person want to be that way? I mean she was putting on dark pantyhose (I'm from the US, not sure what you call them in the UK) and that's not something I've seen in years because it's so old-fashioned and granny-ish. Her whole manner seemed fake and based on how she thinks a proper lady behaves. It felt more like she was trying to be a character from Downton Abbey. It's not the 1920s Lydia, join us in this millenium sometime soon!

I'm creeped out by this woman and hope she is happy with her choices, fake tan mitt and all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Queenie_cake

I really love her vlogs because as a terrible insomniac they are literally the only thing that will put me to sleep. I even fall asleep during the day if I watch them. The latest one is especially sleep inducing. I am being serious too not sarcastic, if anyone has trouble with insomnia, watch her vlogs on your computer in bed and you will be asleep in no time. It must be her voice combined with her complete insincerity that is like a sleeping tablet.

Also her insane copying of Teefers is getting scary and moving into single white female territory. I also wonder who she is copying with the headbands, is it Laura-Ann from all that is pretty?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
This whole HC thing is off.... and I swear she probably shot those photos today and quickly uploaded. They aren't thoughtful at all and the wording of the announcement is very strange.

Honestly this Katherine woman from KM is not very good IMO. I could take better photos from my phone.

You are 100% right, as shown in Katherine’s stories. Lydia was there to pick her photographer up herself and make this photo shoot happen PRONTO today!

1665529014429.png

1665529348695.png

It reeks of DESPERATION.

And look at her response when asked her role:

1665529090450.png

It is so vague, you can tell she doesn’t even know what it is. Can you imagine arranging and paying for this all yourself, self-announcing it to the world (instead of letting Holland Cooper do the honours and validating it)…not even knowing what this is to be?

All while putting your Karen Millen relationship at risk, publicly…for who knows what?

Worst of all, for her, it: (1) exposes her disloyalty to Karen Millen; and (2) makes her desperation now obvious for the world to see. What a silly silly, desperate moo moo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I’m going to post the rusty fire pit at the start of every vlog. Elsie would rather rip up the patio, replace it with the same paving stones than admit that the unsightly rust bucket was a mistake. Here you go, Lydiot - another reminder! 😂😂

8388DDBB-9A3E-4292-8A3D-6E25BA5C5CB8.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Namima

VIP Member
You are 100% right, as shown in Katherine’s stories. Lydia was there to pick her photographer up herself and make this photo shoot happen PRONTO today!

View attachment 1644066
View attachment 1644073

It reeks of DESPERATION.

And look at her response when asked her role:

View attachment 1644067

It is so vague, you can tell she doesn’t even know what it is. Can you imagine arranging and paying for this all yourself, self-announcing it to the world (instead of letting Holland Cooper do the honours and validating it)…not even knowing what this is to be?

All while putting your Karen Millen relationship at risk, publicly…for who knows what?

Worst of all, for her, it: (1) exposes her disloyalty to Karen Millen; and (2) makes her desperation now obvious for the world to see. What a silly silly, desperate moo moo!
Imagine if Lyds' role at Holland Cooper was ... modelling Vic's HC collection. 😂
Jade and Vic's ultimate revenge plan.
2 stones 1 bird.
Fingers crossed.
🤞

• Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
I don’t think Vic is a good fit for Holland Cooper - way too fashion forward. I can’t see even her updating the hacking jacket and jodhpurs that has been flogged to death already. Josie Fashion Bumblr on the other hand is perfect for the job in hand. This is Vic leaving the Armani show right behind Carine Roitfeld #royalty and - looking out on to the landcape, Teefers and Splainer.

View attachment 1644832View attachment 1644833
That photo of Splainer and Bo Peep really is frightening. I WISH she would stop shielding her eyes to look at nothing in the wretched distance! Stoppit! Stoppit NOW! He’s got no eyebrows…Suddenly her chin isn’t sloping backwards. Oh when will this ridiculousness ever stop….😦

• Haha

Am88

Sorry if this has been posted before but just had a scroll through TikTok…. Lol. It seems they can’t decipher her “peas deh resistahns” crap either

C0F6DAA3-D874-4FB4-8336-316FD5CBEDCC.png

BFDB7B04-7561-4BD0-A42F-2F92745E746D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48

StuffyWuffy

I feel like it's funny that Rexy'sMum is calling tattlers crazy when she is the one leaving fawning comments all over some random persons vlog, defending her against any perceived slight. Even if I liked her or any other influencer I might leave a nice comment but I wouldn't be trawling the comments looking to challenge anyone who wasn't praising them. Oddball.

Speaking of crazy, I figured out what Lidl reminds me of when she is Elevenerifing someone - the scene in American Psycho when all the guys are showing off their business cards and Patrick starts sweating and panicking that they are better than his.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shoelaces

If someone painted the scene/portrait below as a still life - any decent art critic would say the proportions are all wrong

Its Honey I shrunk my body meets - Baby I blew up my head

F090D864-2EED-4B11-B575-EDBD12120675.png

Maybe she will bring out her own Bobble Head - her own solar powered toy to sit on the RR dashboard so that she can look at herself nodding away

• Haha
  • Sick
So Lydia is trying to do what she does best and that is trying to flog her house to one of her followers. Maybe one of them will pay a premium because it’s a Lydia Millen home 😂 Or maybe Rexysmum or Alison Kovacs will buy it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
Omg, this brand is really giving white girl club only. Like you know they were obsessed with Hollister at uni and now it's gotta be HC. Sect brands. "Wear our clothes and you will look rich" type of brands. They look like clones 😂 clones or sheeps, that have no sense of fashion but only wear whatever they think gives them status.
Screenshot_20221011_215218.jpg

I don't know how brands do their research on the influencers they are considering hiring. But a simple look at some of KMxLM posts and they would have seen that KM had to moderate comments and seen she's not a great asset for the image of the brand, despite maybe bringing a few bucks in. Maybe HC thinks bad rep is still rep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
Wow Ali has been travelling and she doesn’t say she’s missed him. She’s complaining about him not helping with the dogs. 🙄 Mind you what she’s listed (besides her dog walk she does anyway) is basic putting food out, locking them in the kitchen for bed and opening the back door to let them roam around unsupervised.

• Angry
  • Sad

Namima

VIP Member
The Cosmetips edit confuses me.

Lyds has only mentioned her edit with Cosmetips ONCE since it dropped on 29 September.

Cosmetips have not featured her edit on their IG grid ... not even on the day Lyds' edit dropped !!!
Cosmetips, however, mentioned Molly Mae's edit on 28/09 - MM's edit was only due to drop 06/10.
28/09 : no mention of Lyds' edit,
29/09 : the day Lyds' edit dropped SILENCE
30/09 : Cosmetips mentions MM's edit, silence on Lyds' edit.

To this date, no mention of Lyds' edit. Nada.

Cosmetips have edits with Patricia Bright, Maura Higgins, Katie Jane Hughes, Molly Mae, Lyds et al.
All these influencers have been featured on their IG page except for Lyds.

It's so strange.

I would love to know why ....

• Wow

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to our @K18 for the snappy thread title :m:m:m🏆

Chat among yourselves while I do a recap some time tomorrow!

With thanks to @Julia123 for unearthing this gem of a photo.

Screenshot_20221004-055332_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47