Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole HC thing is off.... and I swear she probably shot those photos today and quickly uploaded. They aren't thoughtful at all and the wording of the announcement is very strange.

Honestly this Katherine woman from KM is not very good IMO. I could take better photos from my phone.

You are 100% right, as shown in Katherine’s stories. Lydia was there to pick her photographer up herself and make this photo shoot happen PRONTO today!

1665529014429.png

1665529348695.png

It reeks of DESPERATION.

And look at her response when asked her role:

1665529090450.png

It is so vague, you can tell she doesn’t even know what it is. Can you imagine arranging and paying for this all yourself, self-announcing it to the world (instead of letting Holland Cooper do the honours and validating it)…not even knowing what this is to be?

All while putting your Karen Millen relationship at risk, publicly…for who knows what?

Worst of all, for her, it: (1) exposes her disloyalty to Karen Millen; and (2) makes her desperation now obvious for the world to see. What a silly silly, desperate moo moo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Again shows how manly looking she is when in a photo with women.
It's the jaw, the very large overlined very THERE lips, the patchy baby tit hue bronzer and heavy fake tan, the caterpillar eyebrows, the nose and the helmet hair for me. When she's not wearing fake tan and pretty much is bare face with her hair half up she actually looks better. She's got such string features that everything she currently does emplifies it.
She does not suit golden tones, she's a rosy lipstick kinda girl not coraly. About time she finally realises that her current look is not very Princess of Wales vibe. (well I personally am not a fan of Catherine's make up - except at the queen's funeral she looked divine- but it suits her well nonetheless).

This is why she announced she was selling. In her mind she would be inundated with private buyers (so she wouldn’t need an Agent or have to pay their fee) who would get in touch with her directly. She covered herself by saying it could take 5 years. It’s all SO wholesome isn’t it? I used the word wholesome as we are being force-fed this word by her at the moment. Shes been doing it for some time. She wants to be seen as wholesome and all of her shenanigans she wants us to see as wholesome. Wholesome and fragrant…Anyone buying?
If she hates this house how can she expect people with the same budget she had to love it? Not everyone is a desperate influenza wannabe needing a million pound house to impress their crowd of idiot minions.

If I had a million in the bank I would never buy that propped up bungalow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Are you thinking we are going to have an influx of new members?
Ambassadors...to your posts immediately. I will throw open the Tattle gates and we can lay on a super spread of beige food with a stunning tablescrape and some Whispering Angel.
I'll get me coat immediately!!! :m

If anything, Lyds should be scared of Rexysmum and block her.
IF Rexysmum is not Lyds / Cawwiiee / Mummy Millen.
I'm being totally serious.
The woman comes across as a stalker, her comments on every slightly critical comment, confirms it. She goes in fighting for someone she does not personally know or ever met. A "fashion" and "gardening" influencer. Who has the time and inclination to do this. On every frikken vlog. She's a nut.
I agree with you wholeheartedly! Whoever Rexysmum is, 'it' gives me the impression that they are devoid of their own life and are desperately trying to seek validation from Lydia. It's weird on another level.

I bet that many of you remember 'Scarlett' (there were some characters before the name) - who used to obsessively defend Lydia in the comments section also, but Rexysmum is on a whole different level (of madness, that is! 😅)
The sad thing is that Rexysmum is most likely loving all of this attention - that not only did someone find the comment in the comments section, but that it was posted on here and discussed. Never mind...if Rexysmum feels special and validated as a result, then good for 'it'!? (???) That statement is a stretch I know...but I'm trying. (So my husband tells me. 😅😅😅)

Where's my coat? :m

The woman comes across as a stalker, her comments on every slightly critical comment, confirms it. She goes in fighting for someone she does not personally know or ever met. A "fashion" and "gardening" influencer. Who has the time and inclination to do this. On every frikken vlog. She's a nut.
I agree with you wholeheartedly! Whoever Rexysmum is, 'it' gives me the impression that they are devoid of their own life and are desperately trying to seek validation from Lydia. It's weird on another level.

I bet that many of you remember 'Scarlett' (there were some characters before the name) - who used to obsessively defend Lydia in the comments section also, but Rexysmum is on a whole different level (of madness, that is! 😅)
The sad thing is that Rexysmum is most likely loving all of this attention - that not only did someone find the comment in the comments section, but that it was posted on here and discussed. Never mind...if Rexysmum feels special and validated as a result, then good for 'it'!? (???) That statement is a stretch I know...but I'm trying. (So my husband tells me. 😅😅😅)

Here is the post. She makes it sound like she’s been adopted or is an employee or something. Lol. Trying to make it sound better than it is IMO

No like or comment from teefers, Charlie or the old house. Ha

View attachment 1643286View attachment 1643287
I notice that the angry babies are attempting to escape from her jods. 😅 😅:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been posted before but just had a scroll through TikTok…. Lol. It seems they can’t decipher her “peas deh resistahns” crap either

C0F6DAA3-D874-4FB4-8336-316FD5CBEDCC.png

BFDB7B04-7561-4BD0-A42F-2F92745E746D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I just watched the Abercrombie and Fitch doc on Netflix and this is 100% giving the same vibe even down to the dogs.
Thanks for the recommendation! I needed another Netflix programme to help with my procrastination. hehehe...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No like or comment on the announcement from teefers. However charlie liked it…. No comment tho

Trouble in paradise?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh here we go… Holland Cooper. A match made in heaven really. My sister went to agriculture college with Jade and said she was a mean girl. Married an old fugly bloke for the money and contacts 🤢

All the crap is made abroad except for select tailored pieces but HC try to portray this “British Brand” image. Fake as hell. Lydia fits perfectly.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
This hits the nail right on Elsie’s big head. I know we all lost count of all her different accents, personalities and home decor. She’s a shell and her minions are simply echoing back what she wants to hear because God forbid someone says anything Elsie doesn’t like. No real identity, copying JoHo to a tee. Nothing ever lasts with her. Just like her #costalgrandfather now it’s on to the equestrian HC bullshit. I wonder what identity she’s going to pull out of the closet for the holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh here we go… Holland Cooper. A match made in heaven really. My sister went to agriculture college with Jade and said she was a mean girl. Married an old fugly bloke for the money and contacts 🤢

All the crap is made abroad except for select tailored pieces but HC try to portray this “British Brand” image. Fake as hell. Lydia fits perfectly.
Doesn't suprise me Jade's a mean girl, she gives off that vibe, or that the clothes are made abroad 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This hits the nail right on Elsie’s big head. I know we all lost count of all her different accents, personalities and home decor. She’s a shell and her minions are simply echoing back what she wants to hear because God forbid someone says anything Elsie doesn’t like. No real identity, copying JoHo to a tee. Nothing ever lasts with her. Just like her #costalgrandfather now it’s on to the equestrian HC bullshit. I wonder what identity she’s going to pull out of the closet for the holidays

View attachment 1644233
Wow so true. And what a smart young woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1644233
This was so good! So relevant for lidls self identity crisis and personality. The echo chamber. Minions feed her ego so she Carry’s on with this identity and just continues to warp and mould to whatever validates her from her minions. It’s actually very sad. Not only does she do this she then forces Aldi to follow to again reinforce what she is doing fits her world. To have to perceive you are perfect must be so damn draining and confusing. What’s wrong with making a mistake just own it and don’t try to cover it up. That’s also where she goes wrong and why tattle is so good. The echo chamber.. so unstable

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
You are 100% right, as shown in Katherine’s stories. Lydia was there to pick her photographer up herself and make this photo shoot happen PRONTO today!

View attachment 1644066
View attachment 1644073

It reeks of DESPERATION.

View attachment 1644067

It is so vague, you can tell she doesn’t even know what it is. Can you imagine arranging and paying for this all yourself, self-announcing it to the world (instead of letting Holland Cooper do the honours and validating it)…not even knowing what this is to be?

All while putting your Karen Millen relationship at risk, publicly…for who knows what?

Worst of all, for her, it: (1) exposes her disloyalty to Karen Millen; and (2) makes her desperation now obvious for the world to see. What a silly silly, desperate moo moo!
Wait…Is this her Defender??? It looks very different in the photos that she posts. Especially the color.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
@MichiganGal I wonder if Ali's heard of the watch brand Audemars Piguet ... as he'd not heard of Panerai 🤔

I guess his Audemars dinner invitation was delayed in the mail lol
Screenshot_20221012-070122_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good Morning and welcome to today🌹

I have just given today’s orders to my Page of the Echo Chamber and now I am about to transcribe some sheet music in order for me to rehearse my Piercer Desist Song at my piano. The problem with Piercers is they don’t know when to stop and before you know it you are up to your eyes in earrings.

I remember in my callow youth, when I was terrified of horses, how wearing joddies and what might loosely be termed as a hacking jacket helped make me think that at least I looked like I knew what I was doing when I suddenly appeared in a field with a crowd. I don’t have a visual record of that so I can’t bring the receipts though. One thing I will not do (and I am unanimous in this) is exploit animals for the sake of a photo. I mean call me old fashioned but I’d rather wear my grandmother’s old-egg sucking frocks than compromise my firmly held beliefs. Don’t worry, I always put my firmly held beliefs down before I get on a horse just in case I might need to use my hands for something.

I’m really excited you know! I’ve been invited to an Ambassadorial Ball by the Ambassador of Ferrero Rocher. Can you imagine that? She taught me the difference between a Trumpet and a Trombone and the importance of butterfly milk. They’ve been two of the most valuable lessons I have ever learned in my life. Heaven only knows what I will wear though so I’m having my clothing vaults unlocked later on today. You never know, I may come across something appropriate.

Peace ✌.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1644066
View attachment 1644073

It reeks of DESPERATION.

View attachment 1644067

Imagine if Lyds' role at Holland Cooper was ... modelling Vic's HC collection. 😂
Jade and Vic's ultimate revenge plan.
2 stones 1 bird.
Fingers crossed.
🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
when they have been given sedation to calm them either to make them easier to handle , clip or at a vets appointment the w illy comes out ..... the head drops if the sedation is strong...

maybe shoot organiser decided Lydia isnt good enough around horses for a shoot without sedating who knows!!
They don’t look sedated to me. Sometimes they get their todgers out just for fun. I’m always asking ours to put it away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.