Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
I believe the Birkin is real and genuinely bought from Sellier - but I think it was sold in sub-par condition.

The two Kellys are fake for sure. Remember last year she said phase 2 of renovations had to be put on hold to save money? So why was she buying £10K+ handbags when strapped for cash?
She ordered both of these bags at the same time from a good counterfeit website. She stashed them away and took them out months apart to appear more like genuine purchases. She did all this just before making a point of stomping into Hermes in her awful linen trousers last year. That was all for show and to loudly let people know she does shop in store.

We have not seen this stomping display since. Surely this braggy beggar would make a big scene of going anywhere near Hermes if she actually was? But she's not. She visited once for the belt and boots and never again.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

coconochanel

VIP Member
Yes I think the Birkin is real but the Kellys are not. Also she threw away the boxes and you never throw away Hermes boxes (unless they are fake) for resale purpose!

• Heart
Reactions: 89

happyforest

Chatty Member
Speaking of Nicky, Lydia doesn't realize how deeply lucky she is that everything turned out ok. That Nicky and her baby are ok. My best friend of 20 years was pregnant, perfectly healthy, into wellness long before it was even a #hashtag. She had a very healthy, uneventful pregnancy. But the week of her due date, she had a huge argument with her husband. It was not a physical fight. She didn't fall down, or anything like that. But she was very, very distressed and went into labour. The labour was compromised, (just like NICKY!). Sadly, the baby was born with hydrocephalus due to the trauma of the delivery; frankly they should have done a cesarean and didn't. He had 13 surgeries the first year of life. That baby is now grown, and severely disabled.

It is topical for me as this week my dear friend had to tearfully put him in a facility as she cannot cope with his needs. He cannot feed himself, wipe his own bum, care for his own nails, etc. He is a huge lad, over 6' tall, and drools. It is heartbreaking for all involved, and frustrating for him as his speech is so bad he can't easily make himself understood, which makes him dangerously full of rage and hard to cope with.

Nicky had a severely distressing episode the week of her due date thanks to the dickhead Lydia, which she documented in her videos. She didn't get her natural delivery that she'd planned and prepped for. And still, Lydia has blithely gotten off scot free in the moral sense. After terrorizing a pregnant woman over fucking hair! Yeah, she's lost some brand deals, but a lot of that is due to her being a knob head, never producing quality work. That she is now bringing everything up from that time, blaming a medication and having felt "delicate" because she'd been caught out attempting to fleece all and sundry for beaucoup pounds and failing at it, and gasp!, claiming she is grateful for the experience because now she knows what she can and cannot do, well, it leaves me speechless. The biggest troll in the land of influenza flipping the script to claim she is the victim of trolls, and having the interviewer salivate over her self serving musings, well, WTAF?!

Someone up thread asked what she really has since she has no skills, no integrity, etc. Lydia Elise Millen has the grandest of delusions of grandeur and an incredible mastery of gaslighting. Those two things alone make her a formidable and deeply troubling person to be around. She proudly touts her personality as "being difficult", ensuring all around her walk on eggshells, thereby likelier to capitulate to her demands just to keep the peace. She consistently evolves her mastery of these skills so that no matter what she gets her way. It will never end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

happyforest

Chatty Member
Wait, so she's claiming a medication made her act like a cunt?

Has she been on said medication for the last 4 years or so? Because I must point out she's been a crusty cunt since she got engaged to Ali, long before she even set foot in the new build bungalow of dank dreams. The buildup to the wedding was overshadowed by her mania about moving house. It was a startling display of brattiness.

The Lynx drama and inflammatory conjecture about neighbor farmers wielding firearms and burnt corpses. Fanging people for pointing out that she doesn't need to redo her house over and over and over again. Ripping her mum and husband apart consistently. Claiming homelessness in the same breath as claiming to have been raised with Astons, Christmases in Florida and Cartier watches. Trying to fleece her followers for a ONE MITT tanning kit. Shutting down the same poor sods that bought her tat and yet claiming she'd "sold out". Abjectly refusing to learn to pronounce brand names for those that stupidly hired her to showcase their wares.

And the absolute unforgivable terrorizing of a pregnant woman, that resulted in said pregnant woman having to have an emergency cesarean whilst fearing financial ruin due to nasty AF bullying text groups started by Lydia herself, thereby causing extreme trauma for the new mother, and THEN claiming to have been assaulted by the same pregnant woman.

Seriously..

ALL THAT FROM A MEDICATION???

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to our @Elle Belle for a brilliant thread title with 63 votes! 🍾🥂🎈🏅🏆

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll about the cause of Lydia's headaches. Alcohol consumption was the favourite ...and in second place....reading Tattle on her phone! When you know, you know!

Chapter No. 1
2021 THE BOOK
Joys of simple Elsie's life

THE DAWN OF A NEW THREAD.
Hope over experience.
Recap. LIVING SEASONALLY. Marshmallow skies.
Doona dresses. Eye eye.
Padded peplum gilets. CINCHED. Vlogs. Author.
DESIGNER DESIGNS. Sausage dogs as steeds.
Oversized bespoke tailoring. Farmhouse Fridays. DRUNKEN HIKES.
Dead ferns. Manifesting beams.
Large knives, small carrots. RECIPE FOR DISASTER.
Day of the shoot. Headaches.

Creative dump in the field. OLIVE. Sage. Fig. Tablescrape art.
SUNDAY ROASTS. Burnt. Watering can as gravy boat.
Change your teaset.
Prairie pumpkin. Heartless hair styles. CHIN STRAPS.
FAKE BAGS. Unwilling unboxings. Spuddle muddle.
Monsieur. KITCHEN MASSAGES.
Butchers block. Lost in The Districts. Disturbing sheep.
FIRE ESCAPES.
Month of no shopping. CLICK BAIT DIOR. No content.
What does all this mean?

20220201_094948.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Labradork

Am I the only one with no desire to own an Hermes bag? I don’t even find them remotely attractive. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

happyforest

Chatty Member
Apologies for the very long, somewhat OT post. TLDR: this is why I think Lydia's Kelly bags are fake.

A relationship with Hermés is a time consuming process, as everyone knows by now. It's annoying, elitist and frankly gross how they can get you to feel like you're not good enough at first, and then maybe there will be a switch, you're in favour (if indeed one is that lucky), so you then feel compelled to spend thousands upon thousands just to have the caché of Hermés hanging off your arm.

The only thing that will fast track you to get a favoured bag (Birkin or Kelly), at least here in the US, is a fuckup on the part of the boutique. That is what happened to me. I'd only purchased a few scarves (maybe about 5 & 1 cashmere shawl), and some Sterling jewelry. Not much, really. Certainly not thousands of dollars worth of goods. Then I changed gears and started looking at their time pieces. I was sick of my Rolex not keeping time. I'm a basic bitch, give me a Quartz movement!

Hermés sold me a dodgy watch. Battery was dead, no big deal, although I should have checked it was keeping time when I purchased it, right? LOL I returned it to the boutique the following day. I was flying out that evening, so they couriered the watch with the replaced battery to my home, which was a long way away with the dreadful traffic in LA. I thought that was a nice touch of service. Frankly, it's not like I NEEDED to have the watch for my trip, but they were falling over themselves at that point to make it right.

Off we went that evening, we were spending Christmas in Italy. Two days later, the Hermés watch wasn't working. Completely dead. My husband emailed the SA at Hermés, not unkindly, but not that friendly either. Husband was major peeved at the quality of the timepiece, and likely had had one too many vinos, bored, waiting for me to get dressed, when he sent off the curt email. The SA apologized profusely and told us to return the watch at our convenience for a full refund.

Anyhoo, long story short, 3 or so weeks later, I was invited to drop into the boutique. The same SA offered me a black 35cm Birkin, togo leather with Palladium hardware. I bought it on the spot. After that, I was offered an SO (special order), and various other Kellys and Birkins. Including exotic skins, which I never went for as they're so delicate it does my head in. I continued to be an avid Hermés fan for a few years, scoring bags from my boutique, from Hermés boutiques in Europe, and from local resellers. Once, I even found a black Kelly 28 from 1973 in an antique shop. It was inside a huge chest of drawers! I paid a ridiculously cheap price for it and brought it into the boutique to have them do their magic "spa treatment", thereby verifying its authenticity. The resident craftsperson was mesmerized by that Kelly. Box leather patina is truly a special thing when given the time to age beautifully. They cleaned it up, most of the scratches were buffed out, and returned it to me looking perfect. More importantly, without the horrible moth ball smell it had when I "found it" in that chest of drawers. That spa treatment was a mere $150, a total bargain when you think about it.

I've since passed on from Hermés, as I've previously posted about, specifically because I prefer lightweight, slouchy bags, and I just can't be arsed to care about having 10K "sacks" to carry my shit around in. I cashed out all of my Hermés bags, didn't lose money on any of them, and have never regretted it. I'd much rather have that money in the market working away, multiplying itself into a carefree retirement.

Do I think Lydia's Kelly bags are real? Nope. The Kellys don't look right to me. Plus, her behavior regarding them is so freakin' contrary to everything we know about her character. The Birkin is possibly authentic, but the Kellys don't have the right "presence". And no way would Lydia leave the monetized coin on the table that would come from elaborate Hermés unboxing videos. Plus, if Hermés had screwed up in some way with her and then felt they needed to make it up to her and offer her elusive bags, she'd be shouting that from the rafters as well. Lydia never fails to brag about how special Lydia is. Her chilling silence on the provenance of not one, but 2 sought after Kelly bags, tells me everything I need to know. Black Hermés bags are the most desirable, followed by what they call "Gold" leather, which is the tan tone you see often. The pastel coloured bags are far easier to get once you're in the game with a boutique, and far less desirable to most.

She may have gone the reseller route, but again, resellers wouldn't be giving her bargains, and I doubt her accountant would let her claim 2 Kelly bags as a business expense just so she can keep up appearances. If her "rich Daddy dearest" had gifted them to her, again, she'd be bragging about that. So I think they're faux, just like her boobs.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Wophie

VIP Member
Not sure if we are still doing Show Us Yer Plate but I have just spent the best part of the day (between other bits and bobs) making my husband a birthday cake with my toddler sous chef. I'm no baker but I do like to at least give it my best shot for loved ones birthdays. It's a Neapolitan cake - each layer with its buttercream is flavoured differently - dark chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.

And on that note, as my arse as literally just hit the sofa with my cup of coffee, my toddler has emerged from her room upstairs shouting "DINNER, YUMMY!". Who's telling her it's only 3pm?

PXL_20220204_151358803.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #124 She's no luxury vlogger, she's flogging tat; as for the Hermès, we smell a rat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Stefano

VIP Member
Just wanted to make all our lovely Tattlers aware that today in all schools in Italy it's "Odd sock" day where all children go to school in mismatched socks in the name of charity for children with Autism.

The message is that just because something is different, doesn't mean it's wrong ...... and in actual fact being different is actually quite special.

There I go tearing up ... FFS :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Oops...

VIP Member
Hello everyone
really SORRY can’t post
Am being teased by a daffodil
during...
The last February frosts?
WINK wink
Roasts
hagrid hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Thank God, the times are changing and not everyone not fitting into someone's artificial raster is getting called the r-word any more. 💔 There still needs to be much more awareness being done.
I joined the r/aspergirls sub on Reddit while I was in the long-winded assessment if I am autistic or not (Dr decided in the end I am not, I am just fucked up 🤣). They are so supportive and open there.
Just to take a short interlude from the discussion about Elsie’s vermin infestation … I am SO glad you brought this up @AmaliaLana!

Master Midnight doesn’t have Autism Spectrum Disorder (although many of his friends do), but he does have a significant intellectual disabilty due to receiving an insufficient supply of oxygen when he was born, and that means it is very unlikely he will ever be able to work and he will NEVER be able to live independently from me.

I know @Namima has addressed this a number of times, but I thought I would contribute my own personal experience to the conversation.

Whenever I hear or see people using words such as ‘r-tard’ or ‘f-tard’ even in jest, it not only hurts me, it ABSOLUTELY ENRAGES me … everyone is aware that using derogatory words to describe people who are LGBTQI+ is highly offensive so we refrain from using those words, yet some people still think it’s perfectly fine to use disparaging terms like ‘f-tard’ thinking it’s funny, when in fact it’s incredibly cruel and insulting to those members of our society who genuinely struggle, sometimes with the simplest of tasks, every single day through no fault of their own.

Unfortunately Master Midnight has been on the receiving end of the word ‘r-tard’ far too often over the years, by people who knew better, however they thought joking about it would be okay - it is not okay and I will never stand by and tolerate it.

As you said, much more awareness needs to be raised when it comes to ASD, and intellectual disabilities in general, and that’s why I decided to write this post … the more a subject like this is talked about, the more understanding and compassionate we have the opportunity to become.

And despite the challenges Master Midnight faces, he is a loving, happy, kind, thoughtful, generous, wildly creative young man and I would not change who he is for ANYTHING.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk! 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 67

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Watched Frow's latest vlog. Wow! It's the complete opposite of Lydiot's latest vlog.

They've both been blogging for the same amount of time, a decade, but Frow's star keeps rising whilst Lydiot's is crashing.

I'm not a fan of any of these social media whores but facts are facts. Frow is streets ahead of Lydiot, leaving her in her dust.

It's amazing to see the stark difference when comparing each of their latest vlogs. From the brands, trips, work etc. it speaks volumes.

Frow is redefining her brand, sitting front row at Viktor and Rolf and doing campaigns in Paris.

Lydiot sits in her attic, curling her hair in fabric, showing us the same makeup lewk for the 317th time to walk downstairs and lay her pancake arse on the sofa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
February.
Chapter ‘Too’.
Monsieur saucisson..
Mongetout Rodney.
Woodworm tables.
Grubby nails.
Frozen croissant.
Dreams..
Nightmares.
Smelling roses and picking noses.
Sans cucumber.
Inflated ego.
Cheese..
Flatulence.
Snowdrops in bespoke posies, whiskers on kittens.
Manifest.
Baby voices, poor food choices.
Man made fabrics.
Fabricating truths.
Sunrise.
Hygiene.
Flagons of Piss tonic.
Frosty walks.
Frosty bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think its quite clear she's lost her way. She's stomping around in naff dresses thinking she's posh country chic, slagging off fashionable blazers and chunky boots. Then in the next breath she's buying blazers, modern coats and chunky boots. I mean well which is it my lovely? are you a country bumpkin or a modern influencer? obv she isn't influencing anyone whatever she's wearing but she cant seem to decide who she wants to be. Here's a tip my lovely.....you can still be stylish and wear modern clothes and live in the country. :eek: just wear some hunter wellies with your jeans. :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I have to tell you - I listened to it - all 47 mins. All a load of gushing between the two but interesting on Glóby.

“I hope I don’t start crying but Covid has brought the biggest change - being at home - I used to travel three times a month. So not prepared for anything of what was going to happen. I hit rock bottom before change could be made. I was on medication - I’d been on it before, so wasn’t expecting it to effect my mental health. I never say failure but I launched a brand and it didn’t go how I planned it to go - I’m so grateful for it now but it was not received as I perceived it would. I was talking to my friend, Charlie, and he said ‘at least you tried to bring out something different’ I could have brought out a bunch of lipsticks - I probably should have. So it wasn’t received as I had hoped and it was a hard lesson to learn and I know now what I’m not good at and what I’m not capable of and what I need to do better. At the time it felt awful and catastrophic but now, two years on, I’m happy I went through that’

More later - I’m dead late for the dentist!
So let me get straight, she's blaming the medication for affecting her mental health and how she dealt with the backlash for her fraudulent, cheap, low quality product?

Of course, she needed to do this podcast. It was her opportunity to try and change the narrative again, blame something external for her shit product, where she tried to rip people off. The meds did that, not Lydiot planning this for the supposed 2 years prior.

She did not bring out something different. She brought out a cheap, Ali Baba product where she lied about where it was produced, shut down customer service so no one could get refunds or cancellations, and charged an exorbitant price for a product that costs barely anything to manufacture. Did the medication cause all that too?

I knew she was waiting for another opportunity to not take accountability, responsibility and to change the narrative claiming this was caused by something out of her control. No, meds do not do that regarding her product, pricing, false advertising and its launch. Her and her "team" strategically planned this to make a quick buck off people.

This was also her indirect way of blaming something else, supposedly out of her control, for her horrific, cruel behavior toward a pregnant woman days away from giving birth. She can now also say the meds caused her horrific behavior towards others. Let me guess the meds also caused her to make that February video scheming and lying that she was attacked by someone in their house?

Some meds can have side effects affecting one's mood but no, meds can't strategically cause all that she did in regards to Globy, Nicky and that shocking Feb video. Globy and that Feb video were planned and calculated by her and her "team". Did the meds also cause her to come up with that insane story claiming the farmer shot and killed her cat, then burned it and hid the evidence to deter attention from her behavior?

What this muppet does not realize is that each time she tries to blame something external and out of her control for her despicable behavior, she makes it worse.

Many have said that many in the industry have witnessed and experienced her arrogant, rude, narcissistic behavior. Many have chosen to no longer work with her. Major global brands have dumped her ass. Did the meds cause that too? No, this is clearly a pattern of behavior where major companies obviously decide she is a liability for them. The meds did not cause all that. Lydiot did.

This podcast was,yet again, another failed attempt to indirectly not take any accountability and responsibility for her horrid behavior and the demise of her career.

Sorry, Lyds, you failed again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

GinaG1503

Lydia Millen #124 Sponsors dried up and no longer earnin’, nothing to vlog but dogs piss and vermin!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mkr53

I think her Patek may be fake. From what I've heard and read, there is a waiting list for the watch she has, and no way would this ignoramus, who only owns a basic Cartier watch and Apple watch, be offered a highly sought after watch above watch collectors / connoisseurs / VIP customers.
The Bulgari watch she owns does not count as she was gifted the watch.

View attachment 1045824View attachment 1045825View attachment 1045826View attachment 1045827View attachment 1045828View attachment 1045829

BTW, Tamara had 2 of these watches... either Patek Phillipe or Audemars Piguet. I think 1 was stolen during the apartment burglary.

By accident. 🤪 Seriously.
Same as the Dior weekend.

LOreal ... Vic was sick and could not make the shoot. Lyds filled in for Vic. L'Oreal probably felt it would be in bad taste to drop her once vic returned, so they kept her on.
Dior weekend ... Tamara could not make the shoot so Lyds was asked to fill in (we assume on the advise of Vic).

Lyds literally had 1 fat foot through the door. And nothing came from that amazing opportunity except receiving low level PR from Dior Beauty which even boring ol' Teefers receives.
Long time lurker here being dragged out of the shadows by this. Her watch is a Nautilus? It is then 100% fake. My husband is a “ preferred client “ and has been trying to get one for years. There is no stock. This isn’t something you can just walk in and get. PP, AP, even Rolex are out of stock and have nothing to show you let alone sell unless you are a very very good client. Makes me so mad that she’s pretending all of these super exclusive items are real and she’s given the chance to buy them just because she’s Lydia.

I was in London over Christmas for my honeymoon and we went to Boodles and the luxury watch stores trying to even look at one and they were completely out. We had appointments and everything but they basically told us they had nothing to sell. Same in Paris.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Nothing screams classy like un-ironed trousers! 🙄

11B8EC0D-5C37-470B-B14F-4ED3B3D692FC.jpeg

You can still see the creases where they were folded!

#LMLazyMoments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63