Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, I feel ya, my friend💙 She's not exactly mine and officially belongs one of my younger sisters. I'm just hanging out with her while in Moscow🐾 Still can't bring myself to get a new cat after Musya's death last February. Just doesn't feel right, although I did let go - for the couple of months after I couldn't even look at her pics without crying. Now it's just very bittersweet💔😔 I guess it's because I've found her as a tiny kitten when I turned 8 and she was with me for 21 years, which is the vast majority of my conscious life. I know that it is recommended to get new ones to be able to let go completely faster, but, as I was saying, doesn't feel like it just yet. So getting cuddles (and scratches with this one) with other people's cats for now🐾
I know exactly how you feel. I've cried a lot of tears over mine and I am reluctant to go there again because of the heartache. Being an auntie to this beauty sounds perfect! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven't watched the video but of course she mentions the Kelly after everyone on heres been discussing if its real/fake and where she got it from. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Agree and I feel like she only likes animals because they unconditionally love her and don’t call her out. She wants to surround herself with them so they can feed her ego. Every time she talks about the pets I feel like it’s more about herself and how she feels and how much they love her.

When I hear other animal lovers talk about animals/pets it feels so different. Less forced and more authentic love for the pet. Never about themselves.
BINGO!

and todays flog is another filmed on the one day it looks like she worked in January - you know the one where she wore the new jumper with no bra, with the hideous white baggy trousers tucked into the Hermezzz boots of dreams!

She's going to start churning out boring crap like this on the regular as nothing is going on!

Don't know about you guys but I really like watching vlogs that have a bit of variety in them, that's why I don't mind Teefers sometimes, bit of flogging, daily life, cooking, gym, going on brand trips, filming etc etc
Couldn’t even be arsed to change her outfit - how oftenly is she doing this of late, though? It’s like binge-vlog. Lazy mare.

Everybody should read your post and remember what she did to Nicky. Not only did Nicky not have the birth she planned, she had this hanging over her for the whole of her maternity leave. Her sister and friends were withholding information about the trolling WhatsApp that Lydia and (Amelia ?) set up to avoid distressing her but Lydia wouldn't let it go and Nicky was forced into releasing the videos of her own account of events. Nicky is a single mum too.
Can we imagine Lydia as a single mum, with a successful international business, spending a month abroad over Christmas with just her child, having had to vacate her house? I don't think so!
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. That's such a sad story, and you are right, Lydia was lucky that things didn't end up worse.
OMG - so true - and then for her to repeatedly call Lumi her ‘first born’ - honestly, in light of what she put Nicky through, it’s a travesty.

This flog is utter nonsense, she's talking about bags she likes but doesn't own! And all her Hermes links are for second hand bags on Far Fetch.

Bizarre flog, is she hoping for a deal with Bonaventura or Louis Vuitton?

And the thumbnail is her with all her Chanel and cough Hermes bags, so very misleading and clickbait!

She shows the tit Fendi Peekaboo she bought from Lorna Luxe that is basically ruined, but doesn't show the orange suede one she acquired because she saw it on someone else (probably sold it) and the lilac one she got from the new Fendi store with the guitar strap (probably sold it)

I can't stop laughing!!!!

'Unboxing my Kelly was such an experience' not one you shared was it Lydia?

'£7,880 for the Black Kelly purchased directly from the store' absolute lies! Look at how much re-sellers are getting for these bags, and there is just no way you got a black sellier Kelly with that hardware direct from Hermes as your first bag from them, no way! You say the Birkin from Sellier but this direct from Hermes store, disgraceful lies! If that was the case anyone could just ring up and get the bag they wanted!
Unboxing the Kelly - the woman is shameless. Should go into stand-up at this stage. She’s a joke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
February.
Chapter ‘Too’.
Monsieur saucisson..
Mongetout Rodney.
Woodworm tables.
Grubby nails.
Frozen croissant.
Dreams..
Nightmares.
Smelling roses and picking noses.
Sans cucumber.
Inflated ego.
Cheese..
Flatulence.
Snowdrops in bespoke posies, whiskers on kittens.
Manifest.
Baby voices, poor food choices.
Man made fabrics.
Fabricating truths.
Sunrise.
Hygiene.
Flagons of Piss tonic.
Frosty walks.
Frosty witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She got her Kelly directly from the store? As if 🤣

She really picked weird bags as classics.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

This is how you do a designer bag video. Full of information and research
I thought earlier that it’s like she’s taking inspiration from Cassie with this video.

Always a copycat, no original ideas for herself.

Cassie can talk about bags she doesn’t own but because she’s interested in fashion and has educated herself about brands etc people are interested and like her videos. Lydia on the other hand has no interest in this beyond lining her own pockets and getting freebies so people don’t engage and can see right through her.

Reactions: 26
Thank you. I remember at the time thinking it all sounded very suspicious.
And it still is ... in spite of yet another vlog on the Hermezzz of dreams - we are none the wiser and have to rely on our own recollections. Unbelievable. It’s just a bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey Lydiot,
Look and take notes how to do a proper haul!

She did better job promoting Karen Millen than you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Thank you. I remember at the time thinking it all sounded very suspicious.
She looked down and then to the right when mentioning buying the Kelly from Hermes, according to the body language guy that means she lying!!!
Or to put it another way she's lying!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
February.
Chapter ‘Too’.
Monsieur saucisson..
Mongetout Rodney.
Woodworm tables.
Grubby nails.
Frozen croissant.
Dreams..
Nightmares.
Smelling roses and picking noses.
Sans cucumber.
Inflated ego.
Cheese..
Flatulence.
Snowdrops in bespoke posies, whiskers on kittens.
Manifest.
Baby voices, poor food choices.
Man made fabrics.
Fabricating truths.
Sunrise.
Hygiene.
Flagons of Piss tonic.
Frosty walks.
Frosty witch.
A new tattler Tis the season
Unknown. Mystery
Alastar?
I thought I knew him
Scrolling the evening away
sway
An unborn. I don't care - ME
The dog. A puke. Grass.
CRASS
Cinematic frosty mornings
Apocalypse. yesterday and tomorrow
Bombfirenights
Luxe bags, new bags, old bags, fake
from Riches to Rags
An ode to YOU
A new tattler was born toDAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I no longer watch as rather spend my time watching people that I like, Sammie Jefcoate for example, absolutely loaded, dripping in designer yet so so humble and wears killer outfits.

Reactions: 10
Where the hell did this fake posh accent come from all of a sudden.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she shouting?

She has her particular eye on a bag 🤣🤣 bloody idiot

Why does she keep going on about the history of the brands? Since when has she chosen a particular bag because she liked the story behind it?

Only 6 minutes in and I’ve lost count of the ammount of times she has said particularly/particular 🤢

Is she trying to do her own (shittier) version of Frows fashion news videos?

crying laughing that she is pretending to know facts about brands but definitely googled them all right beforehand

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.