Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, really professional. 7 different outfits, all pressed and hanging on a rail behind her. Karen Millen model photo inserts and then her own "on location" photo shoot video in the outfits. Laura talking about how she has styled it and what she loves about it, followed by video insert of her in all the outfits in her dressing room. 7 different outfits with 7 different pairs of boots\shoes\bags etc. Not the same bulky handbag and boots again and again. Actually, care and consideration and styling. You can see she has put a lot of effort into producing the video.
The Karen Millen team is dumber than a box of rocks to work with frumpy, dumpy Lydiot in her prairie get ups when they could freshen the whole brand's vibe by partnering with someone like this chick as their new ambassador.

I've never heard of Laura Blair before but she is fresh, chic, modern and could bring a whole new clientele to KM with how fabulously she styles KM clothes. I'm highly impressed.

THIS is a fashion influencer NOT Lydiot in her Victorian dusty gowns, just stomping around the Bunga.

Lydiot dresses over 30 years her senior.She also just looks just old beyond her years now. She definitely does not depict a modern, chic 30 something year old professional woman with style.

Her hair, her makeup, the orange gunk she keeps slapping on her skin.

She just looks worn out, and tore up from the floor up.

Last KM office meeting, Lydiot mentioned a Jan, Feb then May collection. If KM chooses to re-sign her and continue working with her over fresh, up and coming fashion influencers like Laura Blair, then they're a bunch of morons.

Laura B actually shows you how to style each outfit from head to toe and actually leaves the damn house to film and shoot in the clothes. Lydiot just films from her dressing room attic. She is so boring and uninteresting. She used to have style...back during her Balmain blazer and jean days but that Lydiot doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's a modern traditional tragedy.

Erhm, what does she suggest to table scrape an Indian dinner? (I know the answer, I just want her to guess)
Burning incense ??? Kama sutra Yoga book on the kitchen counter ? 🤪

Middle Eastern, I would hazard a guess, would be by placing Waitrose hummus at each end of the table. :rolleyes:

She is a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the bloody hell have I just put myself through?! Most boring blog I’ve ever seen.

THOSE trousers?
Washing parsnips?
Rat Catching? But not really as it fled all by itself from the tedium of this house!
A roast dinner?

Does she EVER call Ali by his name or is it always “Mr Millen Gordon?”

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Six Pairs of Clogs...

There’s six pairs of clogs on me table
This evening I thought we’d go Dutch
You can call me a fool, but I’m breaking the rule
And this windmill’s a wonderful touch
There are tulips galore, flying Dutchmen for sure
If you look hard you’ll all see a dyke
With a finger stuck in it; hang on - wait a minute
Yes, you’re right there’s a rusty old bike
Oh the thought, oh the planning
I’ve been Amsterdamming, as hard as my poor brain is able
Please give lots of praise, since I’ve seen better days
And the light that I bring to this table...
@Oops... if you are not an author/writer then you should be! You are so talented. Wow!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm super late to the party by this thread's standards, however, WHAT IN THE FRESH HECK happened? Rats? In cushions? This was so very gross and I got extreme case of second hand embarrassement from her flog it's doing my head in. She lost. it, completely and utterly. Ali, for the love of all that you hold near and dear to your heart, please, talk or smack some sense into your deranged wife! This is almost not funny to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank God, the times are changing and not everyone not fitting into someone's artificial raster is getting called the r-word any more. 💔 There still needs to be much more awareness being done.
I joined the r/aspergirls sub on Reddit while I was in the long-winded assessment if I am autistic or not (Dr decided in the end I am not, I am just fucked up 🤣). They are so supportive and open there.
Just to take a short interlude from the discussion about Elsie’s vermin infestation … I am SO glad you brought this up @AmaliaLana!

Master Midnight doesn’t have Autism Spectrum Disorder (although many of his friends do), but he does have a significant intellectual disabilty due to receiving an insufficient supply of oxygen when he was born, and that means it is very unlikely he will ever be able to work and he will NEVER be able to live independently from me.

I know @Namima has addressed this a number of times, but I thought I would contribute my own personal experience to the conversation.

Whenever I hear or see people using words such as ‘r-tard’ or ‘f-tard’ even in jest, it not only hurts me, it ABSOLUTELY ENRAGES me … everyone is aware that using derogatory words to describe people who are LGBTQI+ is highly offensive so we refrain from using those words, yet some people still think it’s perfectly fine to use disparaging terms like ‘f-tard’ thinking it’s funny, when in fact it’s incredibly cruel and insulting to those members of our society who genuinely struggle, sometimes with the simplest of tasks, every single day through no fault of their own.

Unfortunately Master Midnight has been on the receiving end of the word ‘r-tard’ far too often over the years, by people who knew better, however they thought joking about it would be okay - it is not okay and I will never stand by and tolerate it.

As you said, much more awareness needs to be raised when it comes to ASD, and intellectual disabilities in general, and that’s why I decided to write this post … the more a subject like this is talked about, the more understanding and compassionate we have the opportunity to become.

And despite the challenges Master Midnight faces, he is a loving, happy, kind, thoughtful, generous, wildly creative young man and I would not change who he is for ANYTHING.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk! 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 67
She actually thinks those H&M trousers look good on her? Then to top it off, she stuffs them into boots?

Her arse is flatter than a pancake.

I cannot believe that she wants to use THAT pair as a template to tailor more in an array of colors.

She has clearly lost all sense of style and self.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Like the Victorian ghost of a maiden who has been defiled and abandoned by some shady aristocrat

Why would it be an ad if she bought a dress from a brand that has previously worked with her. It would only be an ad if they paid her or gifted her. Hasn’t she tagged HERMES and we know they don’t pay her. I’m not defending her, but I know I wouldn’t hashtag ad if I paid for it.
But did she pay for it ?
It does not have to be an AD for the item to marked as "PR".
If the dress was GIFTED it has to be indicated as such.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Lydia keeps her clothes clean because she doesn’t do anything!!! Lydia only will do the carrots nothing else!! Lydia doesn’t clean her own house nor does she cook!!! That person must be brand new if they wonder why Lydia wouldn’t change to stand around the kitchen watching Ali cook dinner for their friends!! If she doesn’t watch out Lydia isn’t gonna have any work because they’ve passed her up and are hiring Josie for the little bit of work she had done!! But did you hear Lydia try to give tips on setting a table scape? 🥱 She said if you want to make it an Italian setting just set a lemon on the table or if you want to do French you can set garlic out onto the table!! 😳 Lord help that woman! Omg that vlog was extremely boring!!
Just want to make sure I have this correct before making my breakfast Lydia & Tattle.

Is this the correct way I should set out my table if I am to have a croissant with Nutella and an English breakfast tea?

PXL_20220208_075244577.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I have a theory as to why she had Aldi serve up the plates on the island as opposed to allowing the guests to help themselves. She wanted to keep that grim, unexciting tablescrape intact. She didn’t want any dishes to hide the watering can, pots and other delicate items lol.

Therefore, the plates were piled so high they might as well have been served up in a hospital cafeteria or an all you can eat buffet. I would get nauseus looking at it let alone having to tackle it. Please note that she washed the linen napkins only and not the table runner. 🤢🤢

Just to take a short interlude from the discussion about Elsie’s vermin infestation … I am SO glad you brought this up @AmaliaLana!

Master Midnight doesn’t have Autism Spectrum Disorder (although many of his friends do), but he does have a significant intellectual disabilty due to receiving an insufficient supply of oxygen when he was born, and that means it is very unlikely he will ever be able to work and he will NEVER be able to live independently from me.

I know @Namima has addressed this a number of times, but I thought I would contribute my own personal experience to the conversation.

Whenever I hear or see people using words such as ‘r-tard’ or ‘f-tard’ even in jest, it not only hurts me, it ABSOLUTELY ENRAGES me … everyone is aware that using derogatory words to describe people who are LGBTQI+ is highly offensive so we refrain from using those words, yet some people still think it’s perfectly fine to use disparaging terms like ‘f-tard’ thinking it’s funny, when in fact it’s incredibly cruel and insulting to those members of our society who genuinely struggle, sometimes with the simplest of tasks, every single day through no fault of their own.

Unfortunately Master Midnight has been on the receiving end of the word ‘r-tard’ far too often over the years, by people who knew better, however they thought joking about it would be okay - it is not okay and I will never stand by and tolerate it.

As you said, much more awareness needs to be raised when it comes to ASD, and intellectual disabilities in general, and that’s why I decided to write this post … the more a subject like this is talked about, the more understanding and compassionate we have the opportunity to become.

And despite the challenges Master Midnight faces, he is a loving, happy, kind, thoughtful, generous, wildly creative young man and I would not change who he is for ANYTHING.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk! 🙏🏼
Well said. ❤❤. It has been said before that certain words should not be posted on this thread. They are deeply upsetting. I haven’t seen them in a while and I hope not to. As I said before, I have a nephew with autism and the struggle is real without adding the burden of nasty and offensive language.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lydia keeps her clothes clean because she doesn’t do anything!!! Lydia only will do the carrots nothing else!! Lydia doesn’t clean her own house nor does she cook!!! That person must be brand new if they wonder why Lydia wouldn’t change to stand around the kitchen watching Ali cook dinner for their friends!! If she doesn’t watch out Lydia isn’t gonna have any work because they’ve passed her up and are hiring Josie for the little bit of work she had done!! But did you hear Lydia try to give tips on setting a table scape? 🥱 She said if you want to make it an Italian setting just set a lemon on the table or if you want to do French you can set garlic out onto the table!! 😳 Lord help that woman! Omg that vlog was extremely boring!!
Shows how Italian she actually is .. hasn't got a bleeping clue. It's like saying put a Bratwurst on the table if you want to make it German ... put a Clog if you want to make it Dutch ...FFS.

Lemons are not "typically" Italian you moron .... they are synonimous in Sicily along with Oranges and Limes ... as that is the largest producing area of "agrumi" as they are referred to in Italy. So what about the North of Italy? What about the Sudtirol area of Italy ..Le Marche ....Sardegna??

Go on I am all ears you plastic Italian wannabe do tell me!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So what we are going to be getting from now on is A Day in the Life 😴😴😴😴. The fact that she has been dropped by all brands of any status whatsoever will be ignored and this new wholesome self will evolve like a poor man’s Irene - a yellow pack, budget version and she will, no doubt, maintain that she manifested this new persona.

She said on the podcast that her fave quote is ‘She stepped out of the race she never wanted to be in’. So now we’re treated to this new version Elsie, even worse than the last one imo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So what we are going to be getting from now on is A Day in the Life 😴😴😴😴. The fact that she has been dropped by all brands of any status whatsoever will be ignored and this new wholesome self will evolve like a poor man’s Irene - a yellow pack, budget version and she will, no doubt, maintain that she manifested this new persona.

She said on the podcast that her fave quote is ‘She stepped out of the race she never wanted to be in’. So now we’re treated to this new version Elsie, even worse than the last one imo.
The problem with that is there are other people who do the lifestyle vlogging so much better then moron Millen.

Reactions: 26
So... now we find out from people who actually have tried, it is very hard to get any Patek Philippe watch, especially if you just pop into Boodles! But her watch is available in some stores and it is £34,000

I reckon she wanted to outdo Teefers who has a new Cartier with diamonds on it, so she got something like i've found below, and passed it off as real. Maybe that is the reason (like the Kellys) why she didn't unbox it or include it in her what I got for Christmas vlog!!

I don't think she has any choice now she is having to buy replica items because she is not earning enough money to support her preferred lifestyle and she has to have more renovations a the bunga to ensure she has content!

Why wouldn't she have included that watch in her Christmas vlog if it was a gift to herself, she included the Birkin last year??

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.