Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get straight, she's blaming the medication for affecting her mental health and how she dealt with the backlash for her fraudulent, cheap, low quality product?

Of course, she needed to do this podcast. It was her opportunity to try and change the narrative again, blame something external for her tit product, where she tried to rip people off. The meds did that, not Lydiot planning this for the supposed 2 years prior.

She did not bring out something different. She brought out a cheap, Ali Baba product where she lied about where it was produced, shut down customer service so no one could get refunds or cancellations, and charged an exorbitant price for a product that costs barely anything to manufacture. Did the medication cause all that too?

I knew she was waiting for another opportunity to not take accountability, responsibility and to change the narrative claiming this was caused by something out of her control. No, meds do not do that regarding her product, pricing, false advertising and its launch. Her and her "team" strategically planned this to make a quick buck off people.

This was also her indirect way of blaming something else, supposedly out of her control, for her horrific, cruel behavior toward a pregnant woman days away from giving birth. She can now also say the meds caused her horrific behavior towards others. Let me guess the meds also caused her to make that February video scheming and lying that she was attacked by someone in their house?

Some meds can have side effects affecting one's mood but no, meds can't strategically cause all that she did in regards to Globy, Nicky and that shocking Feb video. Globy and that Feb video were planned and calculated by her and her "team". Did the meds also cause her to come up with that insane story claiming the farmer shot and killed her cat, then burned it and hid the evidence to deter attention from her behavior?

What this muppet does not realize is that each time she tries to blame something external and out of her control for her despicable behavior, she makes it worse.

Many have said that many in the industry have witnessed and experienced her arrogant, rude, narcissistic behavior. Many have chosen to no longer work with her. Major global brands have dumped her ass. Did the meds cause that too? No, this is clearly a pattern of behavior where major companies obviously decide she is a liability for them. The meds did not cause all that. Lydiot did.

This podcast was,yet again, another failed attempt to indirectly not take any accountability and responsibility for her horrid behavior and the demise of her career.

Sorry, Lyds, you failed again.
Honestly the globy and even the getting caught treating nicky horribly.... wouldn't be enough to get her dropped from nearly EVERY BRAND SHE'S EVER WORKED WITH and now feeling the cold from new projects. Her current career and lack of deals and honestly friends.... has to be due to how she has behaved and treated others for years and years and years. She got lucky, did well at the beginning and then did her own self in by being lazy, mean and ungrateful.

She had to be so rude and not performing to get this iced out.

I donā€™t believe for one second a podcast situation occurred. Sheā€™s just lazy and deluded. I believe sheā€™s referring to the Espa live thing when the comments went bananas šŸŒšŸŒšŸŒšŸŒ This podcast suited her down to the ground because the format was simple - defining moments and manifestation. It wasnā€™t exactly Newsnight and no real questions were asked such as GlĆ³by being overpriced and vat and shipping hidden in white print on a white background let alone shipping returns by first class mail, etc - totally calculated to hide the costs let alone the vegan leather lie.
OMG maybe she's just saying this podcast hasn't happened to cover up not being invited to do any for 2 years?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Don't they see it in the urine or blood work?
Now I can't take it anyway, in the meantime I started course of meds for my mental health and one of them is heavy on the liver. I was so outraged, humiliated and sad when I went to the derm, and she insisted I have to take the pill, I was already in my 30ies and never took anything like that. I can't just start with hormones for shits and giggles.
I felt devalued and reduced, my opinion didn't matter. I always think, what do they tell lesbians, for example? I think I am in general overly sensitive regarding that topic since had so many bad experiences with people. I am upfront about myself, but everyone thinks they know better than me.
I have the feeling that women have it hard to acquire certain valuable medication or procedures, just because they are the one being able to carry a child. But there are two people in this, not only one. I mean, this is a discussion for some different thread.

I never came to that idea. I think my anxiety to get figured out would've spiked during all the months. šŸ¤£
I understand that, I think your situation is different as you would have had regular checkups. For me it was just that one postpartum checkup and that's it.

Reactions: 10
Honestly the globy and even the getting caught treating nicky horribly.... wouldn't be enough to get her dropped from nearly EVERY BRAND SHE'S EVER WORKED WITH and now feeling the cold from new projects. Her current career and lack of deals and honestly friends.... has to be due to how she has behaved and treated others for years and years and years. She got lucky, did well at the beginning and then did her own self in by being lazy, mean and ungrateful.

Quite. It's her attitude and minimal effort that's caused her to be dropped.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Yes, her act isn't fooling anyone (apart from the sad idiots who lap up every word she says or writes). Did you know she's an author/writer now???

Everyone knows that being an influencer is about cultivating relationships with brands, whoever the brand is. You might do one sponsored post with a brand, that could end up with a collection, brand ambassador or loads of other things. I honestly don't think she is stupid and she knows that, but she is so arrogant and full of herself that is all people can see, and she cannot get past her own ego and the fact that she is always right. In her own way I'm sure she tries to do things properly but she really just cannot hack it when there are so many other influencers that are more professional, research products and brands, learn spelling, pronunciation, history of the brand and other information - really basic things that she does not ever do properly, and if I had given her a job and I ran a brand, I would be fuming if she couldn't pronounce the name properly or did an unboxing like the Jimmy Choo Advent!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Yes, her act isn't fooling anyone (apart from the sad idiots who lap up every word she says or writes). Did you know she's an author/writer now???

Everyone knows that being an influencer is about cultivating relationships with brands, whoever the brand is. You might do one sponsored post with a brand, that could end up with a collection, brand ambassador or loads of other things. I honestly don't think she is stupid and she knows that, but she is so arrogant and full of herself that is all people can see, and she cannot get past her own ego and the fact that she is always right. In her own way I'm sure she tries to do things properly but she really just cannot hack it when there are so many other influencers that are more professional, research products and brands, learn spelling, pronunciation, history of the brand and other information - really basic things that she does not ever do properly, and if I had given her a job and I ran a brand, I would be fuming if she couldn't pronounce the name properly or did an unboxing like the Jimmy Choo Advent!
She has failed in every way to complete her side of the relationship. As you say, her spelling, mispronunciation, opening PR as Christmas presents to herself instead of promoting the brand, not promoting small brands - not even crediting, linking or paying them for services supplied as one Tattler found out first-hand and bravely posted the details here.

However, she is hurt. The comments hurt her, the brands hurt her, the last podcast hurt her (all bs) and now the meds caused her mental health issues. Well, if she was on meds, we have proof from her GlĆ³by vlog that she was on her second bottle at the exact timeframe she claims to have been on same meds so itā€™s entirely unbelievable. I do think she was prescribed them at some time because she filmed them on her bedside locker but I think that was to quash pregnancy rumours - I donā€™t believe she took them.

And - with regard to all the ā€˜hurtā€™, at least noone tried to hurt her wallet which canā€™t be said for her and her greedy cash grab.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
FINAL UPDATE ON THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN OCEANFRONT HOLIDAY OF DREAMS.

Although The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams has come to an end and my beloved guests were all returned home safely via my pre-loved Tardis on Sunday, Master Midnight and me are still at our now very quiet beach house and I donā€™t know quite what to do with myself tonight.

So I thought Iā€™d share the carefully curated, bespoke Swag Bags I put together for each of my wonderful guests, as a thank you for spending ten gloriously hot summer days at our seaside hideaway with us.

Each Swag Bag was made from recycled jute, hand embroidered on the front, and contained 14 items.

View attachment 1034379

A Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti letter pendant with the initial of my guestā€™s first name.

View attachment 1034383
View attachment 1034386

A white 100% cotton nightie (pyjamas for @Miscanthus) monogrammed with the finest of gold thread.

View attachment 1034391

A pair of genuine Australian Ugg slippers.

View attachment 1034392

A Glasshouse ā€œMelbourne Museā€ candle.

View attachment 1034477

A tube of Lā€™occitane shea butter hand cream.

View attachment 1034396

A pot of the original Laneige lip sleeping mask.

View attachment 1034397

A jar of my homemade lemon curd (donā€™t panic, I promise itā€™s NOTHING like Elsieā€™s homemade chuckney ā€¦ my kitchen is as sterile as an operating theatre).

View attachment 1034399

A packet of Tim Tams.

View attachment 1034473

A jar of quintessentially Aussie Vegemite.

View attachment 1034403

A mini bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

View attachment 1034404

A plush kangaroo to snuggle with.

View attachment 1034415

An Australian flag.

View attachment 1034417

A small glass bottle filled with sand and tiny seashells from our beautiful beach with the the date of our holiday calligraphied by moi on the front.

View attachment 1034418
View attachment 1034435

And a Vera Wang ā€˜Love Knotā€™ sterling silver photo frame with a group photo of all 22 of us standing on the beach in our white nighties at sunrise (for privacy reasons I obviously canā€™t post the actual photo that Master Midnight took of us).

View attachment 1034438

And as this was The Inaugural Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams, I hope to see everyone (and maybe a few new faces) back here at the same time next year.

Until then, please remember Iā€™m only a pre-loved Tardis journey away should anyone need me. ā™„
@MissMidnight this really is the most thoughtful and tasteful gift bag perfect for remembering our amazing trip together! Lots of love ā™„ā™„ā™„ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I agree.
She's not creative or talented, doesn't care about the basics of her job (writing, pronouncing brand names), isn't really interested in anything, is lazy, arrogant, doesn't care about relationships with her audience...I could go on....
Added to which she's not a nice person!
I'm at a loss as to what she does have.
She got lucky at the dawn of influencing and now she is complacent.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry that's Moncler done for me now ( shame is I have bloody 5 of them ..... Italian staple don't you know for winter .. highly recommend even for the price ..but GRRRRRRRRRRR)....... duck me are no brands sacred anymore ... GET ME WINE NOW! :mad:
Ugh canā€™t believe Moncler have lowered themselves - I am also boycotting them @Stefano - I just donā€™t understand why brands with such fantastic reputations want to start gifting free stuff to these begging free loaders šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wait, so she's claiming a medication made her act like a bleep?

Has she been on said medication for the last 4 years or so? Because I must point out she's been a crusty bleep since she got engaged to Ali, long before she even set foot in the new build bungalow of dank dreams. The buildup to the wedding was overshadowed by her mania about moving house. It was a startling display of brattiness.

The Lynx drama and inflammatory conjecture about neighbor farmers wielding firearms and burnt corpses. Fanging people for pointing out that she doesn't need to redo her house over and over and over again. Ripping her mum and husband apart consistently. Claiming homelessness in the same breath as claiming to have been raised with Astons, Christmases in Florida and Cartier watches. Trying to fleece her followers for a ONE MITT tanning kit. Shutting down the same poor sods that bought her tat and yet claiming she'd "sold out". Abjectly refusing to learn to pronounce brand names for those that stupidly hired her to showcase their wares.

And the absolute unforgivable terrorizing of a pregnant woman, that resulted in said pregnant woman having to have an emergency cesarean whilst fearing financial ruin due to nasty AF bullying text groups started by Lydia herself, thereby causing extreme trauma for the new mother, and THEN claiming to have been assaulted by the same pregnant woman.

Seriously..

ALL THAT FROM A MEDICATION???

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
TimTams are heaven, as are the mallow puffs! And twisties, I will say that I miss my vists to Australia and NZ!

OMG maybe she's just saying this podcast hasn't happened to cover up not being invited to do any for 2 years?
Exactly!!! She's a mean nasty person, end of. No one to blame but herself, but she will never do that because she just can't see it, she just surrounds herself with sycophants so she feels she's superior to everyone and never in the wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Her problem is that she thinks that she's the best thing since sliced bread!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It seems Elsie has yet again ordered Carrie to comment on her ridiculous Instagram post about sunrises, either that or sheā€™s commented on her own post using one of her many other accountsā€¦ thatā€™s the only plausible explanation for this level of nauseating, sycophantic rambling! šŸ™„

375E4082-C30F-4CE0-9557-5132D9680D19.jpeg

Also, why bother redacting the username of the account who posted the comment on this Story if sheā€™s just going to pin it at the top anyway, hmmm?

773BB11E-0156-490A-9A9F-73766ABC1394.jpeg
32DAA945-115C-4F33-AD24-D31C95829DE6.jpeg
06143809-41C4-45A7-8C04-72529F0AF516.jpeg

BINGO ā€¦ NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE! šŸ’”

55C2DF2B-B12A-4404-B968-EF9FF76E7696.jpeg

Edit: Jinx, @Carac ā€¦ great minds! šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Agree... even this very week... she could have done so much more with the Far Fetch opportunity. Literally she is given free designer items to keep and all she has to do is talk about the brand and make her followers want to click through to buy and generate sales for the company. They don't send her these vouchers just so she can shop for herself. This isn't a GIFT of featuring them in a vlog that she's giving to THEM but she sure comes off that way.

I don't need to type here how all the other influencers talk about FF as I am sure you all watch the other more professional "content creators". They are so grateful and seem to really like the company... and explain about how the company works. I feel like they also choose items that they not only like but that their followers will BUY and um... make sure they are included in the code. Even if they are doing this because they are being paid... they understand the assignment. It's a paid sales gig.

Not only does the vlog title sound very misleading WHAT I BOUGHT AFTER MY MONTH LONG SPENDING BAN. LIES, she was given vouchers and we all know she wasn't on a spending ban. She was just trying to lie about why she hasn't had any brand deals/hauls/partnerships. Even the photo implies she bought Dior when it was a press gift of A SINGLE foundation.

This is verbatim what Lydia said as she started the AD portion of the vlog and her freebie clothing that was meant to generate SALES for FF...

"I'm working with Farfetch on this video. (looks away like she is annoyed). As you know I've shopped at Far Fetch for such a long time so - (looks away flips hands up negatively and eyerolls and says the following still looking away) you don't even need me go into that. You obviously have my usual code that you can use (looks away again annoyed) to get 10% off." Mutters about T&C in the description box... back to HER now... "Really like I said in my last video I've been like honing (deep breath/sigh) that sort of classiness that I love blah blah blah memememememe".

1643834298001.png
1643834318097.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh, that podcast put me in a bad mood. Ggrrrrr šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” I wouldnā€™t mind but I was having a lovely time opening @MissMidnight ā€˜s lovely gifts. Right - change of mindset and pamper myself with luxury candles and hand cream, cuddle my kangaroo and look forward to yummy Vegemite on toast for breakfast and start my new day on a positive note! ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I loved this post SO much I cried like a baby when I read it!
Then I read it again - twice: and cried a bit more.
Each gift is utterly perfect and SO well thought out. Thank you.
I have copied it to my phone so I can keep it with all our Fur Baby photos.
Itā€˜s just so perfectly you and THAT is why you are our QueenšŸ‘‘šŸ‘‘šŸ‘‘

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­wagghhhhh! This has made me soooooo happy šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Lemon curdā€¦Tim tams AND vegemiteā€¦I mean it gets no better! Trulyā€¦
Me as well, I was truly touched. The lovely hospitality was enough as well as the fantastic ride in the Tardis.
I was oohing and drooling at the lovely bag. I canā€˜t wait to wear my ā€˜Sā€˜ necklace šŸ¤­, as well as trying the vegamite. šŸ¤— ( do I spread it on toast? )

Looking forward to next year! ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.