Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sequinqueen

Am I the only one with no desire to own an Hermes bag? I don’t even find them remotely attractive. 🤷‍♀️
Influencers having Hermes bags will eventually de value them.True wealthy people will not want a bag that all the twat influencers have.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Ler79

How disgusting that they only threw out the one cushion that had been ruined, and put the rest out for Charlie and Josie to sit on without putting them through the wash 🤢

Cushions full of rat piss and shit, very luxe!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Oh, dear Lord, does Elsie not realise that every country on the entire planet will have the exact same number of sunrises in February - and what does she find so exciting about this one? 😴

2A5390E4-834D-43B1-BB9A-1D3816EEF54B.jpeg
AEB716C7-E299-47F1-B19E-D0FE1B50F9E0.jpeg

Also, ‘whose’ … instead of spending a ridiculous amount of money on her Smythson diaries, Elsie really needs to INVEST IN A DICTIONARY! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

happyforest

Chatty Member
Gosh - what an offering of shite.

Doesn't she seem medicated in this video? The spaciness and saucy flirting seemed very un-Lydia. But fear not, the resident knobhead is still alive and well. Bragging about her "heatless curls" whilst stood in front of her dressing room "island" where you can clearly see hair tongs plugged in. Doesn't bathe the dogs in the utility room, nope the utility room is used for scrubbing the veg.

I never thought rodent content would be deemed suitable amongst the faux posh of faux Cotswold land, but here we are. Lydia land is where you wear white trousers tucked into muddy Hermés riding boots to prep dinner and host an indoor dinner party. Where you use the very cushions that a rat has been nesting in that same day. Where you don't insist on training your dogs to pee in the damn grass that is mere feet away from the patio. Nope, you film the pups peeing on the patio, thereby encouraging them to never be fully house trained. Those dogs are never taken on leash to the correct place to pee and poo, hence why she has the claim to fame of having a dog that has dropped turds in every influencer's house that it's been invited to.

I've always been of the belief that puppies are to be leashed on walks and during the potty training period so that they are set up for success. It's time consuming and patience and persistence is key. Huge pain in the ass during the process. But you're left with dogs that are trained in any circumstance.

Lydia is walking these young dogs across other people's fields without leashes, putting them outside in her unfenced "grounds" and leaving them out there in the dark. Not blocking off stairs that can be deadly for them and feeding them roast dinners. Doesn't matter though because LOOK, she's got a new sack to carry the little one around in.

Ali's roast looked quite good. As did most everything else on that plate. The champagne flutes looked ridonk without bubbly on offer. That's it in a nutshell though, isn't it? Everything they do is for the look of it, not for functionality. Just like their piss ridden patio cushions.

• Heart
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Speaking of Nicky, Lydia doesn't realize how deeply lucky she is that everything turned out ok. That Nicky and her baby are ok. My best friend of 20 years was pregnant, perfectly healthy, into wellness long before it was even a #hashtag. She had a very healthy, uneventful pregnancy. But the week of her due date, she had a huge argument with her husband. It was not a physical fight. She didn't fall down, or anything like that. But she was very, very distressed and went into labour. The labour was compromised, (just like NICKY!). Sadly, the baby was born with hydrocephalus due to the trauma of the delivery; frankly they should have done a cesarean and didn't. He had 13 surgeries the first year of life. That baby is now grown, and severely disabled.

It is topical for me as this week my dear friend had to tearfully put him in a facility as she cannot cope with his needs. He cannot feed himself, wipe his own bum, care for his own nails, etc. He is a huge lad, over 6' tall, and drools. It is heartbreaking for all involved, and frustrating for him as his speech is so bad he can't easily make himself understood, which makes him dangerously full of rage and hard to cope with.

Nicky had a severely distressing episode the week of her due date thanks to the dickhead Lydia, which she documented in her videos. She didn't get her natural delivery that she'd planned and prepped for. And still, Lydia has blithely gotten off scot free in the moral sense. After terrorizing a pregnant woman over fucking hair! Yeah, she's lost some brand deals, but a lot of that is due to her being a knob head, never producing quality work. That she is now bringing everything up from that time, blaming a medication and having felt "delicate" because she'd been caught out attempting to fleece all and sundry for beaucoup pounds and failing at it, and gasp!, claiming she is grateful for the experience because now she knows what she can and cannot do, well, it leaves me speechless. The biggest troll in the land of influenza flipping the script to claim she is the victim of trolls, and having the interviewer salivate over her self serving musings, well, WTAF?!

Someone up thread asked what she really has since she has no skills, no integrity, etc. Lydia Elise Millen has the grandest of delusions of grandeur and an incredible mastery of gaslighting. Those two things alone make her a formidable and deeply troubling person to be around. She proudly touts her personality as "being difficult", ensuring all around her walk on eggshells, thereby likelier to capitulate to her demands just to keep the peace. She consistently evolves her mastery of these skills so that no matter what she gets her way. It will never end.
Everybody should read your post and remember what she did to Nicky. Not only did Nicky not have the birth she planned, she had this hanging over her for the whole of her maternity leave. Her sister and friends were withholding information about the trolling WhatsApp that Lydia and (Amelia ?) set up to avoid distressing her but Lydia wouldn't let it go and Nicky was forced into releasing the videos of her own account of events. Nicky is a single mum too.
Can we imagine Lydia as a single mum, with a successful international business, spending a month abroad over Christmas with just her child, having had to vacate her house? I don't think so!
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. That's such a sad story, and you are right, Lydia was lucky that things didn't end up worse.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
And Ali has Moncler! He’s just doing better and better as she slides downward. She needs to be nicer to him cause he’s gonna control the money soon. And notice how much more age appropriate and flattering this is?! The dressing like a hunting man from 1910 is doing neither of them any favors TBH. Do they realize they can do these walks in cute winter clothing?

370C2CA9-8593-43FB-8B66-FF0E871C9652.jpeg
43077368-5FA1-4441-A6B3-E0CA53C1D85B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I doubt she paid off her mortgage. Her priorities are fucked. Always have been.

Homeless but says she used her school loans to buy handbags.

Then on her wedding day they had to chase her down to pay what she owed.

She needed Daddy to co-sign on the house because she couldn't qualify to buy it herself.

There's no way this unintelligent shopaholic would have prioritized and paid off her mortgage in full.

I also do not believe in all her "other investments". She claimed to have lots of other properties before.

Bitch, please :rolleyes:

As for her claims of investing in cryptocurrency etc., I bet she could not even define what that is.

If she has actually paid off her mortgage, then all her insane spending in just the last couple of months is a sign of her lack of financial knowledge and smarts....and a sign of things to come.

Instead of investing in another property she buys 2 cars, a pricey watch, 3 Hermes bags, renovates the Bunga to look worse than before etc. etc.

If she thinks money will continue to flow like this for the rest of her life, she's a fool.

I would not be surprised if in a few years, she has completely bankrupted herself and she is financially fucked.

• Heart
  • Wow

Hayleyraine

@happyforest - I'm intrigued by this whole desire for a Birkin bag thing. Does it never occur to anyone to step back and think it's ridiculous to have to form relationships with sales assistants and have some sort of puchasing history to be able to buy one. And that people can't buy Birkins AND Kellys, rather one or the other? This whole mystique around Hermès seems insane to me. Without doubt they are good bags, but there are many others that are just as well made. Because does a $10,000 bag do much more than one costing $1000 or even $100? Although it's undoubtedly some kind of investment. Just such a lot of hard work, hoops to jump through and grovelling to shop staff. And then everyone assumes its a fake 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I would do a poll but to save time the result was you! Take a paracetamol first and something to bite on. We don't want to hear your screams!
I have to tell you - I listened to it - all 47 mins. All a load of gushing between the two but interesting on Glóby.

“I hope I don’t start crying but Covid has brought the biggest change - being at home - I used to travel three times a month. So not prepared for anything of what was going to happen. I hit rock bottom before change could be made. I was on medication - I’d been on it before, so wasn’t expecting it to effect my mental health. I never say failure but I launched a brand and it didn’t go how I planned it to go - I’m so grateful for it now but it was not received as I perceived it would. I was talking to my friend, Charlie, and he said ‘at least you tried to bring out something different’ I could have brought out a bunch of lipsticks - I probably should have. So it wasn’t received as I had hoped and it was a hard lesson to learn and I know now what I’m not good at and what I’m not capable of and what I need to do better. At the time it felt awful and catastrophic but now, two years on, I’m happy I went through that’

More later - I’m dead late for the dentist!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

coconochanel

VIP Member
She needs to UP HER GAME if she wants to be a lifestyle vlogger because for one her lifestyle is...

A. all smoke and mirrors
B. As boring as watching F&B paint dry.

She puts 'roast dinner with the Moron Gordons' in her vlog title but all she did for said roast was wash and peel some vegetables.
Her house is a dirty and a mismatch mess
Her garden is shit
Her etiquette is none existent
She does no housework like cleaning, ironing eg so she cant include that on her channel
She has no style unless you want to look like an extra from Little house on the Prairie
She has no brand deals or homeware deals.

Yep that's really going to work out for you Elsie.

• Heart
  • Haha

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
Agree, she's definitely not one to miss an opportunity to show off (flex) and do an unboxing saying "look what I have, I can buy a Hermes bag you poor people can't " 🙄
She'll vlog getting her toenails done, which nodoby wants to see, yet ignores a Hermès unboxing, which is prime content that really brings in the views. The Kellys are definitely fake.

• Heart
  • Sad

Stefano

VIP Member
Conclusion from last nights flog from this thread - she's a moron who knows nothing about bags and didn't even take the time (half an hour) to do some proper Google research, or bother to watch some good bag vlogs from other influencers (couple of hours).

She mentions and shows Hermes bags but doesn't like the fact that this throws up questions - what do you expect idiot?

Funny how she loves the Lady Diors but didn't bother to show the sage green one (never been used) or the flowery one (never been used) or the one with the astrological stuff on (don't think she sold that). The one she sold at Sellier was the black textured one.

She still has six things for sale on Sellier https://www.sellierknightsbridge.com/search?q=lydia&type=product, very surprised the prices havent been dropped and shocked someone bought the Burberry jacket covered in foundation, unless they returned it to her!

She will have another Hermes bag soon I'm sure of it, she said she loves them and can't get the one she wants at the moment, I bet it is a taupe coloured kelly (don't know proper name for that colour)

Friday today so must be Farmhouse Fridays - another day of no work for this part timer!

Regarding bags at lower price points - she is really so so ignorant here, there are tons and tons of makes around the £200-£700 make, Sophie Shohet does videos on things like that a lot at the moment, there are some Prada, See By Chloe, Maje, Coach, small YSL etc, loads, and if you buy something not current season you can get even better deals somewhere like The Outnet. But she would rather recommend a brand none of us have heard of or seen, and she didn't even take the time to contact the brand and get them to send her a bag to show in a vlog, even a loan bag. How dumb!

Read that response from her ..........what a complete dumb fuck with zero interest in her audience.

She put that bag out there for the poor morons that watch her but she would never buy it because:

A: She is a snob
B: She evidently doesn't like it but uses the excuse that it wouldn't be utilised in her wardrobe???
C: She has more money so doesn't want to buy cheap shit .. but her audience should.

I mean the audacity to even put a response out there like that is purely pretentious ..... "I am so swanky I have more money to splurge, but here you go peasants get some nasty ass Japanese shit for your budgets".

Vomitworthy snobby twat as usual! :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
She thinks her audience is a bunch of absolute morons if she thinks anyone believes for a moment that she walked into Hermes one day and was offered a Kelly (in any size) and then was immediately offered one of the most popular Hermes bags (mini Kelly) almost immediately after. She has no history with Hermes. She lives in England where there are no doubt dozens if not hundreds of people who would be a priority, high-spend client placed well before her.

I don't take issue with her lying to people like us who already don't believe her and think she is a relentlessly unprofessional, unkind, fraud. But blatantly lying to her followers and shamelessly misleading those who actually enjoy her vlogs and her "content"? She is just vile.

• Heart
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Just when you think things cannot get worse and she cannot stoop any lower, tonights flog gets posted.

She doesnt even attempt to pretend she films on more than one day a week, or she's wearing the same rank and filthy outfit continuously. I mean who has friends over and wears that for dinner, after wearing it to clean and prep the vegetables. Wouldn't you wear leggings and a top and then get changed for dinner, I know that's what I do, and looks like Ali did all the food prep in shorts and then got changed.

And what is with their gutter humour - I'm looking forward to your meat?? who talks like that????

Can we please have the Rat in the new thread title? Someone will be able to think of something witty!

• Haha
  • Sad

Mkr53

Also, I realized how pretentious my comment about my husband sounded 😳 Would never mention it unless it was relevant. Please accept my apologies.

• Heart
  • Haha

jadore23

Chatty Member
Excuse me if I'm wrong but... WTF is a #daxon??? He means dachshund, riiiiight?!

P.S. and #bombfirenight = bonfirenight?

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 11.50.41.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Sam_Gold

I’m just watching Victoria’s vlog from Paris and it made me think…. Lydia’s weird obsession with copying Josie killed her career. If she didn’t turn into a Victorian lost witch, she’d be getting more deals and brand collaborations. At this point she is so irrelevant and out of touch that no fashion brand wants to work with her. Victorian dresses are very niche, she’s picked the wrong look.
If she stayed with her leather trousers and Balmain blazers which suited her and her age, she’s still have a career and probably progress with it further, like Victoria and Tamara.

Reactions: 50