Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

We are suspicious about Lydia's Hermés handbags. Do you think they are....?

• Genuine handbags from Hermés

• Genuine preloved Hermés from a reseller

• Good quality fakes

• Poor quality fakes

• A mix of genuine new and preloved

• A mix of genuine and fake

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @Elle Belle for a brilliant thread title with 63 votes! 🍾🥂🎈🏅🏆

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll about the cause of Lydia's headaches. Alcohol consumption was the favourite ...and in second place....reading Tattle on her phone! When you know, you know!

Chapter No. 1
2021 THE BOOK
Joys of simple Elsie's life

THE DAWN OF A NEW THREAD.
Hope over experience.
Recap. LIVING SEASONALLY. Marshmallow skies.
Doona dresses. Eye eye.
Padded peplum gilets. CINCHED. Vlogs. Author.
DESIGNER DESIGNS. Sausage dogs as steeds.
Oversized bespoke tailoring. Farmhouse Fridays. DRUNKEN HIKES.
Dead ferns. Manifesting beams.
Large knives, small carrots. RECIPE FOR DISASTER.
Day of the shoot. Headaches.

Creative dump in the field. OLIVE. Sage. Fig. Tablescrape art.
SUNDAY ROASTS. Burnt. Watering can as gravy boat.
Change your teaset.
Prairie pumpkin. Heartless hair styles. CHIN STRAPS.
FAKE BAGS. Unwilling unboxings. Spuddle muddle.
Monsieur. KITCHEN MASSAGES.
Butchers block. Lost in The Districts. Disturbing sheep.
FIRE ESCAPES.
Month of no shopping. CLICK BAIT DIOR. No content.
What does all this mean?

20220201_094948.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I believe the Birkin is real and genuinely bought from Sellier - but I think it was sold in sub-par condition.

The two Kellys are fake for sure. Remember last year she said phase 2 of renovations had to be put on hold to save money? So why was she buying £10K+ handbags when strapped for cash?
She ordered both of these bags at the same time from a good counterfeit website. She stashed them away and took them out months apart to appear more like genuine purchases. She did all this just before making a point of stomping into Hermes in her awful linen trousers last year. That was all for show and to loudly let people know she does shop in store.

We have not seen this stomping display since. Surely this braggy beggar would make a big scene of going anywhere near Hermes if she actually was? But she's not. She visited once for the belt and boots and never again.

• Heart
Reactions: 106
I believe the Birkin is real and genuinely bought from Sellier - but I think it was sold in sub-par condition.

The two Kellys are fake for sure. Remember last year she said phase 2 of renovations had to be put on hold to save money? So why was she buying £10K+ handbags when strapped for cash?
She ordered both of these bags at the same time from a good counterfeit website. She stashed them away and took them out months apart to appear more like genuine purchases. She did all this just before making a point of stomping into Hermes in her awful linen trousers last year. That was all for show and to loudly let people know she does shop in store.

We have not seen this stomping display since. Surely this braggy beggar would make a big scene of going anywhere near Hermes if she actually was? But she's not. She visited once for the belt and boots and never again.
Can nothing but second this opinion. She is too far up her own pancake arse to be all of a sudden super humble and refrain from bragging about such coveted purchases. She is full of it.

Reactions: 58
Yes I think the Birkin is real but the Kellys are not. Also she threw away the boxes and you never throw away Hermes boxes (unless they are fake) for resale purpose!

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Yes I think the Birkin is real but the Kellys are not. Also she threw away the boxes and you never throw away Hermes boxes (unless they are fake) for resale purpose!
Someone should have quickly applied for a job collecting bins for Northamptonshire council when we saw those boxes piled up ready to be binned. That's how you get promoted past Tattle VIP

(This is a joke please don't take it as me going real life lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I think its quite clear she's lost her way. She's stomping around in naff dresses thinking she's posh country chic, slagging off fashionable blazers and chunky boots. Then in the next breath she's buying blazers, modern coats and chunky boots. I mean well which is it my lovely? are you a country bumpkin or a modern influencer? obv she isn't influencing anyone whatever she's wearing but she cant seem to decide who she wants to be. Here's a tip my lovely.....you can still be stylish and wear modern clothes and live in the country. :eek: just wear some hunter wellies with your jeans. :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Nothing screams classy like un-ironed trousers! 🙄

11B8EC0D-5C37-470B-B14F-4ED3B3D692FC.jpeg

You can still see the creases where they were folded!

#LMLazyMoments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Oooooh thank you oh Sassy Swishy Haired one @Miscanthus 🥰. Another bright shiny new thread courtesy of our very own you! Made me laugh out loud again. 🙏

This isn’t working out! 🤣🤣

Don’t you hate it when 2 separate posts merge together like this? Grr…

Those creased trousers might be a metaphor for how much she doesn’t want to have to do this job.
Most would not want to be seen in creased trousers.
Rather than take the trouble to iron them or have them ironed by this infamous team she has - she decided it was ok to be slap dash since it was only us who would see her. Do you get where I am going with this?
Someone who took their work seriously would never have worn creased trousers…just sayin’…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Talking about her team...

I reckon Carrie works from home and comes in one or two days a week - her work is probably just begging phone calls, sorting the photographer out for shoots and dealing with the post and PR.

Dee is on maternity leave, can't see any need for her to return, althoug the Depop pile must be huge now.

Fee deals with the finances - code for - she chases outstanding invoices (can't be many).

Sooo what happened to her 'friend' Alex the ex-air stewardess? Didn't last long, nothing for her to do probably.

Why did people like Cal and that cute photographer guy AJ or something leave? Not enough work, probably paid by the job not salary, and a horrible boss!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Heatless hair styling Reel, but used a hair dryer? I think you mean less heat, Lidl.

I too think the Kelly’s are fake. Lidl has never been one for modesty or humility. She’s constantly looking for approval and to show others she’s just as good, if not better, than them. There’s no way she would pass up an opportunity to brag about - not one, but 2 - hard to come by bags, especially since she’s so new to the brand. Her throwing away the boxes is also a huge red flag, especially if they were bought new from the store as she wants her minions to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Talking about her team...

I reckon Carrie works from home and comes in one or two days a week - her work is probably just begging phone calls, sorting the photographer out for shoots and dealing with the post and PR.

Dee is on maternity leave, can't see any need for her to return, althoug the Depop pile must be huge now.

Fee deals with the finances - code for - she chases outstanding invoices (can't be many).

Sooo what happened to her 'friend' Alex the ex-air stewardess? Didn't last long, nothing for her to do probably.

Why did people like Cal and that cute photographer guy AJ or something leave? Not enough work, probably paid by the job not salary, and a horrible boss!
So are there no people working down in the basement office she once showed off all the time? The one with multiple sofas, shelves full of painted books, and the big boss lady chair?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Sorry I am a bit behind, I just watched Ali's vlog, wtf is that soup? I really have to give it to him for cooking it from scratch, despite his scary knife skills and it being a tad thick, it looked good. What in all that is holy was Lydia doing chucking the toast on it like she did, it looks a MESS, not very classy ey.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Humble brag is her middle name. Hermes unboxings are very popular especially if you get the coveted bags without a history with them. I recently read Hermes doesn't allow you to purchase more than 2 bags a year. I think the Birkin is real from that resale website but the other two are definitely fake. Notice how she doesn't do close ups.

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Tuesday today and Lydia clearly has nothing else to do, so she's carrying on with her 'book' copying 'The Leopard' again and not sure who else, but I find this really sad she has reached the level where she is pretending to write stuff as she has no relevant influencer content to post. No brand deals nothing.

Have you noticed that unless it is KM launch day she no longer posts those stories of other people watching her vlogs?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Tuesday today and Lydia clearly has nothing else to do, so she's carrying on with her 'book' copying 'The Leopard' again and not sure who else, but I find this really sad she has reached the level where she is pretending to write stuff as she has no relevant influencer content to post. No brand deals nothing.

Have you noticed that unless it is KM launch day she no longer posts those stories of other people watching her vlogs?
Dim the lights, wink wink ?
The only thing we‘d hear from the bunga in the dark would be the humming of fresh batteries, if even.
( by the way Lidl, Womanizer Premium is the way to go, heeeey 👋🏼 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

This is plain undignified. Not even surprised she keeps on pretending to have anything left to say or share.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think its quite clear she's lost her way. She's stomping around in naff dresses thinking she's posh country chic, slagging off fashionable blazers and chunky boots. Then in the next breath she's buying blazers, modern coats and chunky boots. I mean well which is it my lovely? are you a country bumpkin or a modern influencer? obv she isn't influencing anyone whatever she's wearing but she cant seem to decide who she wants to be. Here's a tip my lovely.....you can still be stylish and wear modern clothes and live in the country. :eek: just wear some hunter wellies with your jeans. :giggle:
I think Jade (Holland Cooper) smashes it. Her clothes (although a lot of Equestrian) are really lovely and stylish for any age. My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.