Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s making up her own comments now…this account cannot be real.
Quite possibly, they start two sentences with "And" and the American spelling of the word mould, "Mold", which in the U.K refers to the gross fungi as opposed to a cast. Which is the kind of ignorant misspelling she would use. Also they use the phrase .." the sweet spot", which we know is her favourite book. 😶

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Surely she didn’t let her guests sit on cushions soaked in rats urine. Disgusting
I mean, she puts the dogs' urine sprinkled coats on the Butcher's block...

How disgusting that they only threw out the one cushion that had been ruined, and put the rest out for Charlie and Josie to sit on without putting them through the wash 🤢

Cushions full of rat piss and tit, very luxe!
#LydiaMillenLuxuryMoments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Exceptionally boring vlog!!!

Does she ever leave the bunga? I'm bored, If she films everything in the bunga, she needs to move asap for new content.

I used to watch every video, but now I am skipping most of them.

I have not ever seen any woman wearing Victorian style dresses, who is the target market?! Confusing...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lydia keeps her clothes clean because she doesn’t do anything!!! Lydia only will do the carrots nothing else!! Lydia doesn’t clean her own house nor does she cook!!! That person must be brand new if they wonder why Lydia wouldn’t change to stand around the kitchen watching Ali cook dinner for their friends!! If she doesn’t watch out Lydia isn’t gonna have any work because they’ve passed her up and are hiring Josie for the little bit of work she had done!! But did you hear Lydia try to give tips on setting a table scape? 🥱 She said if you want to make it an Italian setting just set a lemon on the table or if you want to do French you can set garlic out onto the table!! 😳 Lord help that woman! Omg that vlog was extremely boring!!
I wouldn't trust Lydia to instruct me on how to get wet in the shower. Lord help anyone who is actually taking her tablescape "advice".

Surely she didn’t let her guests sit on cushions soaked in rats urine. Disgusting
She surely did without a second thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gosh - what an offering of shite.

Doesn't she seem medicated in this video? The spaciness and saucy flirting seemed very un-Lydia. But fear not, the resident knobhead is still alive and well. Bragging about her "heatless curls" whilst stood in front of her dressing room "island" where you can clearly see hair tongs plugged in. Doesn't bathe the dogs in the utility room, nope the utility room is used for scrubbing the veg.

I never thought rodent content would be deemed suitable amongst the faux posh of faux Cotswold land, but here we are. Lydia land is where you wear white trousers tucked into muddy Hermés riding boots to prep dinner and host an indoor dinner party. Where you use the very cushions that a rat has been nesting in that same day. Where you don't insist on training your dogs to pee in the damn grass that is mere feet away from the patio. Nope, you film the pups peeing on the patio, thereby encouraging them to never be fully house trained. Those dogs are never taken on leash to the correct place to pee and poo, hence why she has the claim to fame of having a dog that has dropped turds in every influencer's house that it's been invited to.

I've always been of the belief that puppies are to be leashed on walks and during the potty training period so that they are set up for success. It's time consuming and patience and persistence is key. Huge pain in the ass during the process. But you're left with dogs that are trained in any circumstance.

Lydia is walking these young dogs across other people's fields without leashes, putting them outside in her unfenced "grounds" and leaving them out there in the dark. Not blocking off stairs that can be deadly for them and feeding them roast dinners. Doesn't matter though because LOOK, she's got a new sack to carry the little one around in.

Ali's roast looked quite good. As did most everything else on that plate. The champagne flutes looked ridonk without bubbly on offer. That's it in a nutshell though, isn't it? Everything they do is for the look of it, not for functionality. Just like their piss ridden patio cushions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Yay, Tat the Rat, our very own Tattle undercover rat, has succeeded in his mission to infiltrate the Bunga!!!
Unfortunately he sacrificed his life for us, as he couldn't find anything to eat there and resorted to nibbling the outdoor cushions, stuffed in the corner of the living room.
We will be awarding him a posthumous medal for services rendered and his excellent choice of snacks! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I would love to be a fly on the wall when she presents the tailor in S & Hicks and presents him with a pair of H&M trews and says make this the template for all my trousers! She is beyond clueless.
Here is the visual aid for those not watching tonight's train wreck. As a person who is 50, I have NO desire to repeat this seriously unflattering type of pants from the late 80's. She has a fab body with a VERY flat tummy and look what she looks like in these! Where there is no pooch, one appears. Makes her ass look horrible... and check the length! Can't even handle the safari lewk tucking into riding boots.

Tamara had pants on like this recently... also horrible. no thanks

Some things should be left in the past.

P.S. I think she had to show off the oxenwood furniture to Charlie because he comments on it a lot in stories and when at Bister Village. She only does things to show off.

1644272041768.png
1644272138586.png
1644272239102.png
1644272287724.png
1644272323256.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Euw I thought that too. You can catch Weil’s disease if you come into contact with rat’s urine. She should have stripped and washed all her cushion covers on a hot wash 🤮🤢

• Sick
Lydia Millen #124 She's no luxury vlogger, she's flogging tat; as for the Hermès, we smell a rat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Guys, I need some clarity (as does our narc 😜 )

Doesn't this pic have to be tagged as AD PREVIOUSLY WORKED WITH THIS BRAND or PR GIFT as Lyds has tagged the company ... ????
Lyds was gifted this dress by Seraphina, and even though this is not an AD for Seraphina, the dress / pic must be marked as PR / GIFT as she has tagged the company.

View attachment 1045710
IS THAT A FOOD STAIN!!! On her dress???? What a bloody grub! 🤢
EC82A72B-B471-4039-A74C-BB3F61533D1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Euw I thought that too. You can catch Weil’s disease if you come into contact with rat’s urine. She should have stripped and washed all her cushion covers on a hot wash 🤮🤢
The dogs , especially the puppy could catch Leptospirosis ! well they could too!

IS THAT A FOOD STAIN!!! On her dress???? What a bloody grub! 🤢
View attachment 1047009
Probably wiped her nose on it, or a boggyfied finger🤢. She needs a bib!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think her Patek may be fake. From what I've heard and read, there is a waiting list for the watch she has, and no way would this ignoramus, who only owns a basic Cartier watch and Apple watch, be offered a highly sought after watch above watch collectors / connoisseurs / VIP customers.
The Bulgari watch she owns does not count as she was gifted the watch.

View attachment 1045824View attachment 1045825View attachment 1045826View attachment 1045827View attachment 1045828View attachment 1045829

BTW, Tamara had 2 of these watches... either Patek Phillipe or Audemars Piguet. I think 1 was stolen during the apartment burglary.

By accident. 🤪 Seriously.
Same as the Dior weekend.

LOreal ... Vic was sick and could not make the shoot. Lyds filled in for Vic. L'Oreal probably felt it would be in bad taste to drop her once vic returned, so they kept her on.
Dior weekend ... Tamara could not make the shoot so Lyds was asked to fill in (we assume on the advise of Vic).

Lyds literally had 1 fat foot through the door. And nothing came from that amazing opportunity except receiving low level PR from Dior Beauty which even boring ol' Teefers receives.
Long time lurker here being dragged out of the shadows by this. Her watch is a Nautilus? It is then 100% fake. My husband is a “ preferred client “ and has been trying to get one for years. There is no stock. This isn’t something you can just walk in and get. PP, AP, even Rolex are out of stock and have nothing to show you let alone sell unless you are a very very good client. Makes me so mad that she’s pretending all of these super exclusive items are real and she’s given the chance to buy them just because she’s Lydia.

I was in London over Christmas for my honeymoon and we went to Boodles and the luxury watch stores trying to even look at one and they were completely out. We had appointments and everything but they basically told us they had nothing to sell. Same in Paris.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Well, I always thought there were similarities between Lydia and Meghan but little Ali is now emulating Prince Harry by lecturing us about work stress! Jeez!

• Haha
  • Sad
Why am I surprised that Lydia Millen has trained her dogs to wee all over her stone patio? Why??? This says more about me than her at this point.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Also, I realized how pretentious my comment about my husband sounded 😳 Would never mention it unless it was relevant. Please accept my apologies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.