Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We didn’t - I flagged up ‘bombfire’ a few threads back in November when he used it - although I don’t think it was on this post so that means he’s spelt it incorrectly more than once 🙄🙄
I imagine he says it incorrectly too 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
But he does live with Lydia. That bungalow will be like a time machine. Step in looking 30, step out looking 70.
They both seem incredibly unhappy,can only imagine how sad and boring their lives are.They have no real friendships and live this fake bullshit life.what is the point of all the expensive clothes and bespoke suits,they don’t go anywhere.How can getting all dressed up and prancing round your dressing room be fulfilling.

But it’s not YOUR bathtub view, Elsie! 🙄

View attachment 1036688

Forever lusting over something that someone else has, Elsie just cannot help herself … and she already has a similar bronze bathtub in her own ensuite, or has she suddenly developed amnesia?

And for future reference, Elsie, ‘bathtub’ is one word!
Never satisfied is she.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Speaking of Nicky, Lydia doesn't realize how deeply lucky she is that everything turned out ok. That Nicky and her baby are ok. My best friend of 20 years was pregnant, perfectly healthy, into wellness long before it was even a #hashtag. She had a very healthy, uneventful pregnancy. But the week of her due date, she had a huge argument with her husband. It was not a physical fight. She didn't fall down, or anything like that. But she was very, very distressed and went into labour. The labour was compromised, (just like NICKY!). Sadly, the baby was born with hydrocephalus due to the trauma of the delivery; frankly they should have done a cesarean and didn't. He had 13 surgeries the first year of life. That baby is now grown, and severely disabled.

It is topical for me as this week my dear friend had to tearfully put him in a facility as she cannot cope with his needs. He cannot feed himself, wipe his own bum, care for his own nails, etc. He is a huge lad, over 6' tall, and drools. It is heartbreaking for all involved, and frustrating for him as his speech is so bad he can't easily make himself understood, which makes him dangerously full of rage and hard to cope with.

Nicky had a severely distressing episode the week of her due date thanks to the head Lydia, which she documented in her videos. She didn't get her natural delivery that she'd planned and prepped for. And still, Lydia has blithely gotten off scot free in the moral sense. After terrorizing a pregnant woman over bleeping hair! Yeah, she's lost some brand deals, but a lot of that is due to her being a knob head, never producing quality work. That she is now bringing everything up from that time, blaming a medication and having felt "delicate" because she'd been caught out attempting to fleece all and sundry for beaucoup pounds and failing at it, and gasp!, claiming she is grateful for the experience because now she knows what she can and cannot do, well, it leaves me speechless. The biggest troll in the land of influenza flipping the script to claim she is the victim of trolls, and having the interviewer salivate over her self serving musings, well, WTAF?!

Someone up thread asked what she really has since she has no skills, no integrity, etc. Lydia Elise Millen has the grandest of delusions of grandeur and an incredible mastery of gaslighting. Those two things alone make her a formidable and deeply troubling person to be around. She proudly touts her personality as "being difficult", ensuring all around her walk on eggshells, thereby likelier to capitulate to her demands just to keep the peace. She consistently evolves her mastery of these skills so that no matter what she gets her way. It will never end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
So not only has she apparently NOT stopped Berkeley eating grass, she’s let him eat so much he was sick 3 times during the night?! More great dog parenting from Lydia 👏😡
Dogs eat grass when they feel sick due to a bad tummy etc to make them throw up, so something is making him feel ill to start with 😟

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Someone up thread asked what she really has since she has no skills, no integrity, etc. Lydia Elise Millen has the grandest of delusions of grandeur and an incredible mastery of gaslighting. Those two things alone make her a formidable and deeply troubling person to be around. She proudly touts her personality as "being difficult", ensuring all around her walk on eggshells, thereby likelier to capitulate to her demands just to keep the peace. She consistently evolves her mastery of these skills so that no matter what she gets her way. It will never end.
She has got away with this behaviour for so long now it is part of her personality and she knows no other way. I can't see her being able to work for anyone or hold down a job in the future when this goes up, so she'll have to have a baby and Ali will either continue blogging or being and electrician!

Although I cannot bear to think of her as a Mother, it is bad enough she has pets, and she is only able to carry on with this type of behaviour because of enablers such as Carrie and Ali.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So professional Lydia. Talking about dog vomiting 3 times as your reason for needing to cake on this product. 🤮🤮🤮 Victim Lydia again vs just talking about the actual product.

Rodial keeps coming back for more of this unprofessional “advertising”… so they deserve what they get. Even if I was new to Lydia this is not the way I want to hear about makeup.

2B6E3BD5-62B5-4E90-A894-BA230144F548.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She has got away with this behaviour for so long now it is part of her personality and she knows no other way. I can't see her being able to work for anyone or hold down a job in the future when this goes up, so she'll have to have a baby and Ali will either continue blogging or being and electrician!

Although I cannot bear to think of her as a Mother, it is bad enough she has pets, and she is only able to carry on with this type of behaviour because of enablers such as Carrie and Ali.
Agree and I feel like she only likes animals because they unconditionally love her and don’t call her out. She wants to surround herself with them so they can feed her ego. Every time she talks about the pets I feel like it’s more about herself and how she feels and how much they love her.

When I hear other animal lovers talk about animals/pets it feels so different. Less forced and more authentic love for the pet. Never about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So professional Lydia. Talking about dog vomiting 3 times as your reason for needing to cake on this product. 🤮🤮🤮 Victim Lydia again vs just talking about the actual product.

Rodial keeps coming back for more of this unprofessional “advertising”… so they deserve what they get. Even if I was new to Lydia this is not the way I want to hear about makeup.

View attachment 1037237
Either she's using heavy filters here again or Dr Ayad has filled her nose so much it had totally lost an shape or definition. It's just nostrils

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Either she's using heavy filters here again or Dr Ayad has filled her nose so much it had totally lost an shape or definition. It's just nostrils
Yes noticed that... and adding that concealer to the sides doesn't help any. blob

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She looks 43 in that latest instagram story. Such a sloppy pr job. I don’t feel any sympathy towards rodial though…. They deserve her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Why don't you get the pill prescribed but not take it, just throw each daily pill in the bin.

When I was on Accutane i had to take a pregnancy test into my derm appointment every month and confirm verbally with the pharmacist i wasn't pregnant. I am based in the UK. I have read the rules are more strict in the USA (you have to sign a document to confirm you are using 2 methods of contraception). Not sure where you are based though.

It may be worth a try. I can,t see how you would be caught out really.
I was on Roaccutan (Accutane) for years. It changed my life. I always call it the magic pill.
I spent my twenties hiding from the world only to end up in a place where people admire my skin. People who were in a place where I once was, only I had it worse.
Never was it a source of depression. In fact, the results only made me happy. My skin was perfect, my hair was never greasy.

Sure, it's a drug you have to be careful on. Don't get pregnant, control your blood regularly.
So I don't understand why people are so afraid of it. Only because they've heard stories. I think those depression cases are rare.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
and todays flog is another filmed on the one day it looks like she worked in January - you know the one where she wore the new jumper with no bra, with the hideous white baggy trousers tucked into the Hermezzz boots of dreams!

She's going to start churning out boring crap like this on the regular as nothing is going on!

Don't know about you guys but I really like watching vlogs that have a bit of variety in them, that's why I don't mind Teefers sometimes, bit of flogging, daily life, cooking, gym, going on brand trips, filming etc etc

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Wait that’s crazy! Some hairdryers have cold settings. Mine has an actual blue button for cool blast. It’s a legit question since she’s billing that post as heartless curls with such miraculous 1hour results. Her followers may actually want to know. Why block followers questions? She could reply either…. Yes I used a cool setting or actually… the dryer was not used much so blah blah less heat.

Funny how she gets in her own way every time. She sure as tit is manifesting her exact career by her behavior. Maybe she should actually work for a change and treat people with respect?

Even if the comments were calling her out…. It’s not worth the toxic energy to engage with and block these minor comments. Especially when she did falsely call the process heatless and then used blow dryer and tongs.
That's what I meant!!! The cold setting, to kind of lock in a style or even dry your hair without the damage. God she is so thick and on the immediate defence. She must be programmed to automatically block and delete without giving it a millisecond of a thought 🤖🤖🤖

Also I saw about 10 other people asking very similar things and questioning the heatless aspect of it as she used a hairdryer. Did she block everyone of those??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Speaking of Nicky, Lydia doesn't realize how deeply lucky she is that everything turned out ok. That Nicky and her baby are ok. My best friend of 20 years was pregnant, perfectly healthy, into wellness long before it was even a #hashtag. She had a very healthy, uneventful pregnancy. But the week of her due date, she had a huge argument with her husband. It was not a physical fight. She didn't fall down, or anything like that. But she was very, very distressed and went into labour. The labour was compromised, (just like NICKY!). Sadly, the baby was born with hydrocephalus due to the trauma of the delivery; frankly they should have done a cesarean and didn't. He had 13 surgeries the first year of life. That baby is now grown, and severely disabled.

It is topical for me as this week my dear friend had to tearfully put him in a facility as she cannot cope with his needs. He cannot feed himself, wipe his own bum, care for his own nails, etc. He is a huge lad, over 6' tall, and drools. It is heartbreaking for all involved, and frustrating for him as his speech is so bad he can't easily make himself understood, which makes him dangerously full of rage and hard to cope with.

Nicky had a severely distressing episode the week of her due date thanks to the head Lydia, which she documented in her videos. She didn't get her natural delivery that she'd planned and prepped for. And still, Lydia has blithely gotten off scot free in the moral sense. After terrorizing a pregnant woman over bleeping hair! Yeah, she's lost some brand deals, but a lot of that is due to her being a knob head, never producing quality work. That she is now bringing everything up from that time, blaming a medication and having felt "delicate" because she'd been caught out attempting to fleece all and sundry for beaucoup pounds and failing at it, and gasp!, claiming she is grateful for the experience because now she knows what she can and cannot do, well, it leaves me speechless. The biggest troll in the land of influenza flipping the script to claim she is the victim of trolls, and having the interviewer salivate over her self serving musings, well, WTAF?!

Everybody should read your post and remember what she did to Nicky. Not only did Nicky not have the birth she planned, she had this hanging over her for the whole of her maternity leave. Her sister and friends were withholding information about the trolling WhatsApp that Lydia and (Amelia ?) set up to avoid distressing her but Lydia wouldn't let it go and Nicky was forced into releasing the videos of her own account of events. Nicky is a single mum too.
Can we imagine Lydia as a single mum, with a successful international business, spending a month abroad over Christmas with just her child, having had to vacate her house? I don't think so!
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. That's such a sad story, and you are right, Lydia was lucky that things didn't end up worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She likes to re-

thanks for the insight! I am curious why she was on this medication when she only ever had like 2 pimples every couple months? My sister was on it as a teen for cystic and horrific acne all over her poor face. What are the other reasons for taking it?
I think she paid a private Dr to get the prescriptions, can anyone remember the private GP clinic where she was getting the dermatologist prescription? I’m sure she did a video about it?

Reactions: 4
Real Boss witch In Charge (who's judging, as usual) says "Hi" to everyone and personally to @Stefano , of course, who's her biggest fan😎😈

20210915_135623.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.