Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are a terrible choice, I agree. They do nothing for her whereas the high waist cigarette pants are so, so much better. The backless shirt I could do without though...remember that hideous shirt she wore in Ibiza with Teefers? It was like the striped shirt of the last vlog but had a bib?!
I can’t remember that - my daffs tease me for my lack of memory you know…😕

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Some throwbacks to when Lydia was so lovely looking (and wore normal clothes!)

i also think her & Ali seemed genuinely happy back then.
I really did like a lot of her outfits back in this era. I agree her outfits were more classic like @TinyDAncer29 said.

Back then you could take inspo from her outfits (if they were to your taste) - for me they were stylish and smart, but still wearable on a day to day basis.

Nowadays the bulk of her outfits are pretty frumpy (my opinion) and not outfits you’d find most people wearing anyway, but especially day to day - My personal style preference aside, her Victorian dresses are a bit too dressy (pardon the pun) for a lot of women to find themselves wearing daily I would have thought.

Reactions: 28
It's just... a headache. I feel like these sort of "poems" are meant to flow and this just doesn't. And she's emphasised really random words with the italics.
i know! It’s like the intern told her to just say things and then stick it into some random rambling PowerPoint with a wiggling logo. It just feels so try hard and inauthentic. It’s not like she’s always been writing this type of thing or even writing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m telling you…. Cawwie and Lydia have been lurking around the house finding things lying around to then beg for deals. Hairburst, Banana lowlighter/glass powder, nail polish, old filthy toaster, food scale, this hair thingy…. I can just picture them digging through PR and realizing how little of it there is and how many of the brands won’t work with her.

Funny she used the thing like two times and has a reel (unpaid likely since zero declaration of AD or Gifted for a single one of these) suddenly acting like the expert and how this is her “routine”. Most likely trying to trick these brands into giving her a paid post.

I honestly still do not buy how she rough dries the hair almost completely and then puts this worm thing on it for what… an hour tops and it comes out exactly how it looks when she uses a curling iron. She says she only styles the tiny bits in front. Zero texture/frizz 🤨🧐🤥

View attachment 1032229View attachment 1032233View attachment 1032231View attachment 1032230View attachment 1032232
Not a "pea" sized portion but a "chickpea" sized portion ... 😂 hashtaghummus hashtagsharmouta
Middle Eastern metric system coming through ... whoop whoop. 💃

I've used the waist band cut off a pair of tights to wrap my hair around years ago. Heatless and completely free. My hair looked better than hers too when I used to do it.
Wasn't this a Tik Tok thing at the beginning of lockdown ie. 2020 ???
Lydia, as per usual, is late to the party.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Watched Frow's latest vlog. Wow! It's the complete opposite of Lydiot's latest vlog.

They've both been blogging for the same amount of time, a decade, but Frow's star keeps rising whilst Lydiot's is crashing.

I'm not a fan of any of these social media whores but facts are facts. Frow is streets ahead of Lydiot, leaving her in her dust.

It's amazing to see the stark difference when comparing each of their latest vlogs. From the brands, trips, work etc. it speaks volumes.

Frow is redefining her brand, sitting front row at Viktor and Rolf and doing campaigns in Paris.

Lydiot sits in her attic, curling her hair in fabric, showing us the same makeup lewk for the 317th time to walk downstairs and lay her pancake arse on the sofa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Not a "pea" sized portion but a "chickpea" sized portion ... 😂 hashtaghummus hashtagsharmouta
Middle Eastern metric system coming through ... whoop whoop. 💃

Wasn't this a Tik Tok thing at the beginning of lockdown ie. 2020 ???
Lydia, as per usual, is late to the party.
The term "chickpea" brought my mind directly to her chickpea sized brain. So it made me laugh reading that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fleur coming through with her curls and a GHD AD ...
Oh, Lyds. :cool:

PUT THE KITCHEN DOOR BACK ON !!!
Screenshot_20220202-082727_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's now 6.44am here in the UK and I haven't slept at all, do you think that beats Lydiot and her 6am pt sessions 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hmmmm.....I think I know who this is. She had/has an anti Lydia Instagram page and has definitely snooped here and pinched wording of posts.
Well that’s bloody rude isn’t it, why do people have to do that? This site is here for a reason and we all keep our comments here and then someone decides to take our pictures and our comments and leave them on Lydia’s social media making it look like we are at fault. They think they are smart.
Maybe this person should take a closer look at themselves in the mirror as they are just as bad as Lydia with their lack of originality and stealing others words.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Hopefully this will stop the teasing....was it this?
View attachment 1034031
Yay! The very one, you marvel! ❤ I thought you might remember it from your collage of Elsie’s most impressive outfits! Treat yourself to this vision, @Oops.

You know you suck at being a Fashion Influencer when your subscribers are advising you on how to choose and style your outfits ...
All good points and the Birkin thing has been done to a death, I agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is all this manifesting bs all I see is these influencers with these poxy books on manifesting, it helps to manifest when you have a bucket load of moneu you morons, try telling a homeless person to manifest a nice roof over thier head, or someone who is in poverty to manifest food and clothes etc, sorry if i make no sense but it sounds like another stupid trend thing for these no marks to hold onto

• Heart
Reactions: 45
And Ali has Moncler! He’s just doing better and better as she slides downward. She needs to be nicer to him cause he’s gonna control the money soon. And notice how much more age appropriate and flattering this is?! The dressing like a hunting man from 1910 is doing neither of them any favors TBH. Do they realize they can do these walks in cute winter clothing?

View attachment 1032314View attachment 1032315
He actually looks dead inside. It must suck the life out of you to be married to a narcissist.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
You would think after her 9863 bad experience doing something she would come to the conclusion that she is in fact the problem and that it is herself that creates the negative experience. She’s such a bleep. If she had a bad experience imagine what the other person experienced

AC4110BF-035B-4877-9C61-7BF6E2ED15E8.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
As if Elsie would have any idea what the word pejorative means … I highly doubt she’d even be capable of pronouncing it correctly! 😅

B21EB1BA-8533-4D6B-A653-F5B650AAC21F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.