Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laura_jy

Is anyone else just so sick of corny suck ups who post the most gushy comments to her about how far she has grown, developed bla bla bla. I really hope these people are as supportive to their own friends and family and give such positive feedback to them not just strangers on the internet that they have no actual idea about whether they have grown or whether they have actually just had some media training and someone to edit the video and hopefully be able to take a step back and edit out the bits that don’t cast someone in the best light (although let’s face it, those nuggets still creep though so what is actually on the cutting floor?!). I find it so cringe the ‘personal development’ feedback! You’ve never met the woman! I want to know how they regarded her before her ‘inner make over’ what was their base line that makes them think wow rehabilitated women right here! Because surely all they can go on her her bigging up herself about how far she has come! Sorry for the rant but I just see so many people giving love hearts and sucking up to strangers on the internet, caring more about them than they do people in their own life and I really can’t see what they are seeing? Other than someone who is pretentious and more so than ever. Is that growth? Influencers are only there to make us buy, if you feel connected to them, they are just doing really good advertising, it’s all fake and phoney and the only person that benefits it’s the influencer (ego rubs and money). Eugh

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Marie-Claude

I will never crawl in front of anyone for a purse. If I can afford to spend €30,000, I don’t see why I would have to justify this purchase by spending even more to prove that I have the financial means. I still have enough self-esteem to avoid this humiliating gauge.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I just watched about 11 minutes of Josie’s vlog when she said she was going to have a shower using her freshly tumbled dried towels… she lifted the top one up and behold, a tag was still on it. Why do influencers lie like no tomorrow? Is there anyone who speaks the truth? I’m really getting sick of these lying b*tches.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Wophie

VIP Member
Yes I think the Birkin is real but the Kellys are not. Also she threw away the boxes and you never throw away Hermes boxes (unless they are fake) for resale purpose!
Someone should have quickly applied for a job collecting bins for Northamptonshire council when we saw those boxes piled up ready to be binned. That's how you get promoted past Tattle VIP

(This is a joke please don't take it as me going real life lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 60

MissMidnight

VIP Member
It seems Elsie has yet again ordered Carrie to comment on her ridiculous Instagram post about sunrises, either that or she’s commented on her own post using one of her many other accounts… that’s the only plausible explanation for this level of nauseating, sycophantic rambling! 🙄

375E4082-C30F-4CE0-9557-5132D9680D19.jpeg

Also, why bother redacting the username of the account who posted the comment on this Story if she’s just going to pin it at the top anyway, hmmm?

773BB11E-0156-490A-9A9F-73766ABC1394.jpeg
32DAA945-115C-4F33-AD24-D31C95829DE6.jpeg
06143809-41C4-45A7-8C04-72529F0AF516.jpeg

BINGO … NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE! 💡

55C2DF2B-B12A-4404-B968-EF9FF76E7696.jpeg

Edit: Jinx, @Carac … great minds! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Heatless hair styling Reel, but used a hair dryer? I think you mean less heat, Lidl.

I too think the Kelly’s are fake. Lidl has never been one for modesty or humility. She’s constantly looking for approval and to show others she’s just as good, if not better, than them. There’s no way she would pass up an opportunity to brag about - not one, but 2 - hard to come by bags, especially since she’s so new to the brand. Her throwing away the boxes is also a huge red flag, especially if they were bought new from the store as she wants her minions to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Just started tonight’s vlog and the first bag Elsie talks about is the Emma bag from a brand called Bonaventura … that she doesn’t even own yet! 🙄

AB587B09-4C6C-45F7-BA24-3AC20DE8A0B0.jpeg

She just puts a photo cutaway of it on screen.

E2BF1E70-329D-49A5-ABAE-FFF949494973.jpeg

I’m not sure I can do this tonight - I’m only three minutes in and I’m already seriously annoyed! 🤕

Edit; Elsie goes onto say “they’ve also collaborated with an influencer on their mini version and that is the one I have my particular eye on”.

This is her way of trying to get a free bag! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I don't believe any of her Hermes are real. Never have, never will.

The only reason she revealed the brown one was because she was outed by someone who had access to her private IG where she claimed it was her "fuck you to 2020". Yet she never showed the inside, nothing...the whole thing was suspect.

Buying a bag was her fuck you to a year that claimed millions of lives.

Bitch, please :rolleyes:

Everything she has done to not reveal, to hide, not unbox etc is sketchy AF.

A narcissist like her would not give up the chance for attention and praise by not unboxing 3 real, authentic Hermes bags. Furthermore with her career flailing and on its last legs, the unboxing of 3 authentic Hermes bags would have brought millions of views and $ in her pockets.

She is full of lies, a fraud, deceptive and just pathetic. She lies about the tiniest things, bitch will lie about this. She flaunts her wealth, her Aston, Cartier watches etc. I bet the new Philippe Patek watch is fake too.

An insecure, narcissistic twat like her would do anything to flaunt her riches especially when her career is crashing.

The fact that she didn't speaks volumes.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I believe the Birkin is real and genuinely bought from Sellier - but I think it was sold in sub-par condition.

The two Kellys are fake for sure. Remember last year she said phase 2 of renovations had to be put on hold to save money? So why was she buying £10K+ handbags when strapped for cash?
She ordered both of these bags at the same time from a good counterfeit website. She stashed them away and took them out months apart to appear more like genuine purchases. She did all this just before making a point of stomping into Hermes in her awful linen trousers last year. That was all for show and to loudly let people know she does shop in store.

We have not seen this stomping display since. Surely this braggy beggar would make a big scene of going anywhere near Hermes if she actually was? But she's not. She visited once for the belt and boots and never again.
Can nothing but second this opinion. She is too far up her own pancake arse to be all of a sudden super humble and refrain from bragging about such coveted purchases. She is full of it.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
This flog is utter nonsense, she's talking about bags she likes but doesn't own! And all her Hermes links are for second hand bags on Far Fetch.

Bizarre flog, is she hoping for a deal with Bonaventura or Louis Vuitton?

And the thumbnail is her with all her Chanel and cough Hermes bags, so very misleading and clickbait!

She shows the shit Fendi Peekaboo she bought from Lorna Luxe that is basically ruined, but doesn't show the orange suede one she acquired because she saw it on someone else (probably sold it) and the lilac one she got from the new Fendi store with the guitar strap (probably sold it)

I can't stop laughing!!!!

'Unboxing my Kelly was such an experience' not one you shared was it Lydia?

'£7,880 for the Black Kelly purchased directly from the store' absolute lies! Look at how much re-sellers are getting for these bags, and there is just no way you got a black sellier Kelly with that hardware direct from Hermes as your first bag from them, no way! You say the Birkin from Sellier but this direct from Hermes store, disgraceful lies! If that was the case anyone could just ring up and get the bag they wanted!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Lydia keeps her clothes clean because she doesn’t do anything!!! Lydia only will do the carrots nothing else!! Lydia doesn’t clean her own house nor does she cook!!! That person must be brand new if they wonder why Lydia wouldn’t change to stand around the kitchen watching Ali cook dinner for their friends!! If she doesn’t watch out Lydia isn’t gonna have any work because they’ve passed her up and are hiring Josie for the little bit of work she had done!! But did you hear Lydia try to give tips on setting a table scape? 🥱 She said if you want to make it an Italian setting just set a lemon on the table or if you want to do French you can set garlic out onto the table!! 😳 Lord help that woman! Omg that vlog was extremely boring!!
Just want to make sure I have this correct before making my breakfast Lydia & Tattle.

Is this the correct way I should set out my table if I am to have a croissant with Nutella and an English breakfast tea?

PXL_20220208_075244577.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Namima

VIP Member
What are these marks on her Birkin
View attachment 1037487
Forget about the marks on the bag, what the heck is going on with her eyes ???????????
:oops:

This is how you do a designer bag video. Full of information and research
So happy for Cassie ... she was invited to the Brit awards. She was so excited when she found out, how lovely to see an influencer excited about work and opportunities presented to her. And not compromising ethics and morals for such oppurtunities.

More comments ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
Is Lydia trying to flex that the rat in her garden is bigger as it’s a countryside rat compared to city rats? Ffs shes nuts, also lol at the fact she’s getting praised in her comments for saving the rat, when she and Ali did fuck all but put a ladder there and the rat got it’s self out 🙈🙈🙈🙈. I think Lydia and Ali are too stupid to realise rats are filthy and dangerous, where there’s one theres more and to think a rat could easily kill the dogs and the pair of them are just stupid.
Lydia Millen #124 Wannabe countryside aristocrat, nothing to flex but the size of a rat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55