Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can have both birkins and Kellys on your wish list. I have both on mine in a variety of leathers colors etc.

Here are mine, both bought direct from the store. Can confirm they flop!
I was recently in the Sloane Street store and the SA I spoke to only allowed either a Birkin or the Kelly on my wish list. This was my first time so perhaps I got the economy-class treatment 😭🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh I love that chat about floppy straps in here, because you can bet she’ll make sure they appear floppy on the next opportunity 😉

Hi Lydia! 🙋🏼‍♀️ You haven’t complained about your wrist recently!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
@happyforest - I'm intrigued by this whole desire for a Birkin bag thing. Does it never occur to anyone to step back and think it's ridiculous to have to form relationships with sales assistants and have some sort of puchasing history to be able to buy one. And that people can't buy Birkins AND Kellys, rather one or the other? This whole mystique around Hermès seems insane to me. Without doubt they are good bags, but there are many others that are just as well made. Because does a $10,000 bag do much more than one costing $1000 or even $100? Although it's undoubtedly some kind of investment. Just such a lot of hard work, hoops to jump through and grovelling to shop staff. And then everyone assumes its a fake 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
@happyforest - I'm intrigued by this whole desire for a Birkin bag thing. Does it never occur to anyone to step back and think it's ridiculous to have to form relationships with sales assistants and have some sort of puchasing history to be able to buy one. And that people can't buy Birkins AND Kellys, rather one or the other? This whole mystique around Hermès seems insane to me. Without doubt they are good bags, but there are many others that are just as well made. Because does a $10,000 bag do much more than one costing $1000 or even $100? Although it's undoubtedly some kind of investment. Just such a lot of hard work, hoops to jump through and grovelling to shop staff. And then everyone assumes its a fake 😂😂
It means that you have made it and are up there with the stars!! Quite ridiculous really, but a real rabbit hole it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
It carries things like any bag would. Kelly and Birkin bags will likely be far heavier than most other bags of comparable size because they are solid , layered leather, not filled with cardboard in their base, for example. No fabric linings, etc. They are heavy enough to cause physical pain, which was my first complaint once I started carrying them around. Admittedly, you are treated differently when you carry one. I suppose many people may like that sensation.

FWIW, I've purchased beautiful, handmade leather bags from tiny random boutiques in Italy that are as beautifully made for a fraction of the cost of a well known designer. And they held up beautifully for years. So it's not like you have to spend a bunch to get something well made, functional and beautiful.

It's still a damn sack and the end of the day! The manipulation of the mystique is crazy clever on Hermés' part, as the masses salivate for the privilege of dropping their hard earned money. It's embarrassing to me now, how excited I was to be offered the chance to spend what amounted to a modest car at the time on a freakin' purse. And that I kept going back for more like a junkie. Not the example I want to set for my girls.

I don't think purses are a true, wise investment, btw. Hermés holds its value in that you'll usually make a bit of money when you resell because there will always be someone out there that wants that Birkin/Kelly life without being a doormat for the boutique! LOL Yet you won't make near as much as what you'd make if you invested wisely and held steady.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It carries things like any bag would. Kelly and Birkin bags will likely be far heavier than most other bags of comparable size because they are solid , layered leather, not filled with cardboard in their base, for example. No fabric linings, etc. They are heavy enough to cause physical pain, which was my first complaint once I started carrying them around. Admittedly, you are treated differently when you carry one. I suppose many people may like that sensation.

FWIW, I've purchased beautiful, handmade leather bags from tiny random boutiques in Italy that are as beautifully made for a fraction of the cost of a well known designer. And they held up beautifully for years. So it's not like you have to spend a bunch to get something well made, functional and beautiful.

It's still a damn sack and the end of the day! The manipulation of the mystique is crazy clever on Hermés' part, as the masses salivate for the privilege of dropping their hard earned money. It's embarrassing to me now, how excited I was to be offered the chance to spend what amounted to a modest car at the time on a freakin' purse. And that I kept going back for more like a junkie. Not the example I want to set for my girls.

I don't think purses are a true, wise investment, btw. Hermés holds its value in that you'll usually make a bit of money when you resell because there will always be someone out there that wants that Birkin/Kelly life without being a doormat for the boutique! LOL Yet you won't make near as much as what you'd make if you invested wisely and held steady.
All very wise, I was prepared to buy one last year for my 50th , the opportunity never came up, so I went for Dior instead , not the same status or price but in the end I spent much more than 1Kelly + 1Birkin and Hermès have lost me as a client forever! Ok,I wasn’t a big one but did spend the equivalent of a Kelly in store😢.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is an up close of the print on her( Lou) Hermès bag, sorry but that smells of 100% fake, they never send out bags with print like that. All her bags are fake, it II impossible for someone of her age whose parents aren’t rich to have so many high end luxury bags!
The stitching alone is atrocious. Blind nuns could have done a better job. now we just need a close up of Elsie’s birkin 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Might be a wild assumption but could it be possible she had help getting a bag like Amelia did? Amelia only got 2 mini Kellys without a buying history because of her mum.
That being said I don't believe her Kellys came from the store, I also can't see Ali being ok with Lydia blowing £50k on 3 handbags on top of all the other tit she purchases. Perhaps he was ok with the Birkin as he would say she deserved it after a bad year but the 2 Kellys, no. If she is liquid enough to buy 3 handbags totalling 50k, a greenhouse for 30k, the defender and however much all that renovating and garden furniture cost with her 'spare money' she would 100% have bought at least 1 other property by now and could most likely have removed her dad as a guarantor on her mortgage.
Amelia has a very wealthy family. There is probably a relationship between her mother and a SA. And if not HERMES probably wants her family as customers.

Reactions: 21
I will never crawl in front of anyone for a purse. If I can afford to spend €30,000, I don’t see why I would have to justify this purchase by spending even more to prove that I have the financial means. I still have enough self-esteem to avoid this humiliating gauge.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
[/B]
Are people really supposed to just believe the tit she comes out with

How's she got the audacity to like this comment when she has collections with Karen Millen?!

View attachment 1037624
Yes old photo with the shrivelled ball-sack figs!

How could anyone put that runner on the table without steaming or ironing it.

And lets not talk about that table itself...
This is what sweet karma is!!! Lydia is getting all the bad karma she’s getting with her career coming to a end with nobody wanting her at these PR event’s and dinner’s even the bottom of the crop wouldn’t invite her! Yes, it’s sad when your husband gets more invites than such a self proclaimed beautiful influencer on the internet for a whole ten years and managed to have a wonderful start to be such a big witch to everyone and put down every business and push record and say my only person I want to ever work for is Karen Millen well it must be true that manifesting does work because the one work Lydia has is Karen Millen!!! 🙌🙌 now she is jumping on the Manifest and trying to get credit for someone else’s work with her words of wisdom copied from someone else on the internet!! Doesn’t she have no shame and what kills me lately the way she is flaunting her stupid car it’s a car yes it’s a nice car but so what I don’t get it it doesn’t define a person! I don’t focus on material things and add up to what kind of person I am it’s doesn’t show my worth! Being a good human being trying to do better than yesterday and what’s in my heart is how I see a person!
Watching an old vlog dated December 2018 and it was supper time ...

The meal ...
Lyds' bowl of cheese
View attachment 1042153View attachment 1042154

Ali's bowl
View attachment 1042156View attachment 1042157

Cold cheese straight out of the packet and that damn grater ... some things never change.
That one plate looks enough for four adult plates!!! She puts the biggest portion size in her mouth and eats like a pig!!!

I'll just leave this here. A 2nd hand mini Kelly. Look at that price (in USD). From a prominent consignment company here in the US, The Real Real. It sold for that amount! It's Epsom leather, a leather that feels like vinyl to the touch. It's one of the least expensive leathers. It's durable, less delicate, but feels like plastic compared to the other leathers. In my opinion Togo, Barenia, Cleménce, Swift, etc. have a far more "velvet" or luxurious feel, and are more beautiful and expensive than Epsom. Do you we really think Lydia spent this kind of dosh on her 2nd Kelly??? Not buying it.
Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 8.56.31 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Am I the only one with no desire to own an Hermes bag? I don’t even find them remotely attractive. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The stitching alone is atrocious. Blind nuns could have done a better job. now we just need a close up of Elsie’s birkin 👀
I tried my best. Here is what I got. She’s says it her Kelly 28 I believe.
notice the hardware not hanging down…it’s in the video where she’s wearing a shower cap and 3 inches of makeup going to get a facial.
21C76000-8844-42A0-AC37-03D7523A789E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one with no desire to own an Hermes bag? I don’t even find them remotely attractive. 🤷‍♀️
30,000 euros is 180.000 brazilian reais
It’s almost double what i paid in my apartment 12 years ago
I don’t mind people in other countries buying
But it makes me sick to see brazilians buying hermes (and other luxury brands) when people are starving on the streets

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I don't believe any of her Hermes are real. Never have, never will.

The only reason she revealed the brown one was because she was outed by someone who had access to her private IG where she claimed it was her "duck you to 2020". Yet she never showed the inside, nothing...the whole thing was suspect.

Buying a bag was her duck you to a year that claimed millions of lives.

witch, please :rolleyes:

Everything she has done to not reveal, to hide, not unbox etc is sketchy AF.

A narcissist like her would not give up the chance for attention and praise by not unboxing 3 real, authentic Hermes bags. Furthermore with her career flailing and on its last legs, the unboxing of 3 authentic Hermes bags would have brought millions of views and $ in her pockets.

She is full of lies, a fraud, deceptive and just pathetic. She lies about the tiniest things, witch will lie about this. She flaunts her wealth, her Aston, Cartier watches etc. I bet the new Philippe Patek watch is fake too.

An insecure, narcissistic twit like her would do anything to flaunt her riches especially when her career is crashing.

The fact that she didn't speaks volumes.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.