Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia keeps her clothes clean because she doesn’t do anything!!! Lydia only will do the carrots nothing else!! Lydia doesn’t clean her own house nor does she cook!!! That person must be brand new if they wonder why Lydia wouldn’t change to stand around the kitchen watching Ali cook dinner for their friends!! If she doesn’t watch out Lydia isn’t gonna have any work because they’ve passed her up and are hiring Josie for the little bit of work she had done!! But did you hear Lydia try to give tips on setting a table scape? 🥱 She said if you want to make it an Italian setting just set a lemon on the table or if you want to do French you can set garlic out onto the table!! 😳 Lord help that woman! Omg that vlog was extremely boring!!
Garlic on the table? But we eat it, we don’t use it as decoration! And why not a camembert or small plastic Eiffel towers? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Here is the visual aid for those not watching tonight's train wreck. As a person who is 50, I have NO desire to repeat this seriously unflattering type of pants from the late 80's. She has a fab body with a VERY flat tummy and look what she looks like in these! Where there is no pooch, one appears. Makes her ass look horrible... and check the length! Can't even handle the safari lewk tucking into riding boots.

Tamara had pants on like this recently... also horrible. no thanks

Some things should be left in the past.

P.S. I think she had to show off the oxenwood furniture to Charlie because he comments on it a lot in stories and when at Bister Village. She only does things to show off.

View attachment 1046955 View attachment 1046957View attachment 1046970 View attachment 1046976 View attachment 1046978
She looks like she is full-on wearing an adult nappy. How does this not register in even her brain? And didn't she say that she is bringing those trousers to the tailor so they can replicate the exact pattern in different fabrics?

Her tailor's reaction when she brings in those trousers to replicate:
tumblr_mdvu67ieqx1ry4qim.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Here is the visual aid for those not watching tonight's train wreck. As a person who is 50, I have NO desire to repeat this seriously unflattering type of pants from the late 80's. She has a fab body with a VERY flat tummy and look what she looks like in these! Where there is no pooch, one appears. Makes her ass look horrible... and check the length! Can't even handle the safari lewk tucking into riding boots.

P.S. I think she had to show off the oxenwood furniture to Charlie because he comments on it a lot in stories and when at Bister Village. She only does things to show off.

View attachment 1046955 View attachment 1046957View attachment 1046970 View attachment 1046976 View attachment 1046978
My brain cannot process these images.
Farewell career in fashun... Farewell!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks like she is full-on wearing an adult nappy. How does this not register in even her brain? And didn't she say that she is bringing those trousers to the tailor so they can replicate the exact pattern in different fabrics?

Her tailor's reaction when she brings in those trousers to replicate:
View attachment 1047081
🤣🤣🤣
I think we already ascertained in a previous thread that she doesn't check the rear view! Rookie mistake!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Six Pairs of Clogs...

There’s six pairs of clogs on me table
This evening I thought we’d go Dutch
You can call me a fool, but I’m breaking the rule
And this windmill’s a wonderful touch
There are tulips galore, flying Dutchmen for sure
If you look hard you’ll all see a dyke
With a finger stuck in it; hang on - wait a minute
Yes, you’re right there’s a rusty old bike
Oh the thought, oh the planning
I’ve been Amsterdamming, as hard as my poor brain is able
Please give lots of praise, since I’ve seen better days
And the light that I bring to this table...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She looks like a Victorian ghost from a horror film.
What has happened to her! 😦
Like the Victorian ghost of a maiden who has been defiled and abandoned by some shady aristocrat

Guys, I need some clarity (as does our narc 😜 )

Doesn't this pic have to be tagged as AD PREVIOUSLY WORKED WITH THIS BRAND or PR GIFT as Lyds has tagged the company ... ????
Lyds was gifted this dress by Seraphina, and even though this is not an AD for Seraphina, the dress / pic must be marked as PR / GIFT as she has tagged the company.

View attachment 1045710
Why would it be an ad if she bought a dress from a brand that has previously worked with her. It would only be an ad if they paid her or gifted her. Hasn’t she tagged HERMES and we know they don’t pay her. I’m not defending her, but I know I wouldn’t hashtag ad if I paid for an item.

Exceptionally boring vlog!!!

Does she ever leave the bunga? I'm bored, If she films everything in the bunga, she needs to move asap for new content.

I used to watch every video, but now I am skipping most of them.

I have not ever seen any woman wearing Victorian style dresses, who is the target market?! Confusing...
Her target audience is Victorian ghosts

Who gardens in white pants? And I was thinking the look was more early 80s male pop star. All she needed was a loose pastel blazer with the sleeves rolled up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Lydia Millen #124 Sponsors dried up and no longer earnin’, nothing to vlog but dogs piss and vermin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Long time lurker here being dragged out of the shadows by this. Her watch is a Nautilus? It is then 100% fake. My husband is a “ preferred client “ and has been trying to get one for years. There is no stock. This isn’t something you can just walk in and get. PP, AP, even Rolex are out of stock and have nothing to show you let alone sell unless you are a very very good client. Makes me so mad that she’s pretending all of these super exclusive items are real and she’s given the chance to buy them just because she’s Lydia.

I was in London over Christmas for my honeymoon and we went to Boodles and the luxury watch stores trying to even look at one and they were completely out. We had appointments and everything but they basically told us they had nothing to sell. Same in Paris.
OMG great intel and so glad you posted! Has Ali shown the watch they supposedly picked him up for xmas yet? I can't keep up with all of their gifts to themselves!

Also, I realized how pretentious my comment about my husband sounded 😳 Would never mention it unless it was relevant. Please accept my apologies.
Not pretentious AT ALL! Lots of people love collecting watches and other lux items. NO SHAME! My own husband is a huge watch lover and if we had the funds he'd be a preferred client as well... for now he and I have our Cartier Tank watches which after 20 years look brand new. I myself love handbags and jewelry 💞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Garlic on the table? But we eat it, we don’t use it as decoration! And why not a camembert or small plastic Eiffel towers? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Right? Garlic? How ingenious. She could suggest putting little miniature Pepe LePew's all over her table and that would be more "French" than anything she seriously advised.

amour-parisienne_1400x.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Spent ages trying to see how much they spent on that piece of meat to impress Josie and Charlie and I think it cost £52.50.
In BC,Canada, that size of prime rib would be about 130 dollars. I bet Chuckie helped him cook it. Ali would have burnt it. Did anyone notice how much oil Ali put in the trays for Yorkshires? You are suppose to put in enough just to fill the bottom.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Out of all the classless clueless things in the last video - and there were so many - the idea she might take some high street trousers to a bespoke tailor to have them use as a ‘template’ is beyond belief. Set aside the fact they look terrible anyway, has it not occurred to her that’s deeply insulting? They’d probably not be that offended though, since they’d be laughing her straight out of the store.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

I’ll just leave this here…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can we just compare for a moment? 😈

Ca$$ie (who I LOVE) has 83k subscribers and did a wonderful unboxing of a Virgil piece that is SO Amazing and SO HER! Such authentic joy!

She’s got more authentic views considering the lower sub numbers and waaaaaay more comments/engagement than Lydia with 900 something k 🤖. Note the massive amount of likes for Cassie video vs Lydia… again at so so many less subscribers. Curious how there is not ONE thumbs down for Lydia’s offering. 🧐

Honestly Lydia should not have included ANY of this 🐀 content. It’s irrelevant and disgusting. It was ONE pillow. She completely derailed her little attempt to show up Josie and Charlie with a roast dinner with this gross content that dominated the video. And the thought of sitting her guests down after dinner on those unwashed cushions was 😬. Would have been better off showing making a cake.

I’m sure suddenly Lydia’s 🐀 video will rocket in popularity among 🤖 and she’ll have 200k views in no time which will make zero sense considering the failing content and terribly negative (and true) comments.

AE166AE0-1026-45F5-8E06-5CF193B9B310.jpeg

ADAEA1D0-9031-4F8A-8B6F-1E9BE5DA435F.jpeg

Cassie’s video for you bag lovers and those who love to see authentic content.

And yes this is a you tube link cause… Cassie deserves the Adsense and stats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hey Lydiot,
Look and take notes how to do a proper haul!

She did better job promoting Karen Millen than you!
Totally agree, really professional. 7 different outfits, all pressed and hanging on a rail behind her. Karen Millen model photo inserts and then her own "on location" photo shoot video in the outfits. Laura talking about how she has styled it and what she loves about it, followed by video insert of her in all the outfits in her dressing room. 7 different outfits with 7 different pairs of boots\shoes\bags etc. Not the same bulky handbag and boots again and again. Actually, care and consideration and styling. You can see she has put a lot of effort into producing the video.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.