Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The issue with Rachel is that she was liked by Lucy early on. Rachel was elevated into the LLL group cult and was made an unofficial deputy leader by randomly answering people’s questions on the group in a volunteer basis when she wasn’t asked. So she got a little badge of honour making her unofficial online admin, without anyone actually checking that she has the skills to do the job. Later on, she made the badly paid team, doing the job she had been doing for nothing and now earning not much more. But still, no one seems to have actually asked her if she has customer services skills or experience of speaking to people politely.

Reactions: 12

SuicideBiscuits

I'm definitely missing a trick. I sold my last perfect casuals for £12 all in.
Maybe I'll piss in the next pair and sell them unwashed 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Kofi Annan

Remembered there was a LLL thread on here so just popped in to say that I found my only pair of LLL active wear leggings in Dino print in the back of the wardrobe this morning. Originally purchased because I fell for the hype and my son's football team have a Dinosaur for their mascot (don't ask).

Was planning on power washing the garden, so pulled them on. About half way through my power washing I heard a scream from my daughter, who had seen me through the window tackling a very stubborn moss patch. She made such a fuss I legged it inside thinking there had been a murder, only to find that the material has degraded so much you could literally see everything. My dimpled flesh, literally into my bum crack when I bent over, my pubes (overdue wax appt because of lockdown), I mean everything!! I have thigh tattoos and they looked like they would through tracing paper.
I have had them approximately 12 months and have worn them twice before today. They were with the rest of my active wear stuff that I rotate and wear really frequently. I've ran the equivalent of marathons in some of my other leggings that cost me a fraction of the price and they are still like new.
Wasn't going to buy into the hype again anyway but definitely will be warning others now.

• Wow
  • Haha

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Oh Lordy the moaners have moved to LOLA. I got lucky dips and I don’t like them and it’s not fair cos I’ve had a crap year and woe.
mate, we’ve all had a crap year. It’s a global pandemic. Be thankful you can afford leggings and aren’t feeding your kids at the food bank etc

NalaJayne

I really feel bad saying this but seeing Lucy's face just makes me want to punch her. Her face is so punch-able. 😬😬😬

• Haha

JammyMare

It's so bloody annoying because I was SUCKED IN with the whole 'we have a graphic designer, we design everything ourselves, the designs are trademarked to us' thing. It wasn't until I'd already bought a shit ton of pairs that I found other sites with EXACTLY THE SAME leggings and I realised we'd all been fobbed off. Well, basically blatantly lied to!! Rob dogs. I hope they lose all their customers 🤣 on a plus note, I sold all my leggings on ebay, they all went for much higher than I paid. I ended up with over £500 and a lot less shite in my house!

• Haha
There is a difference between a small business and a family run business. LLL may be the latter but it’s certainly no longer the former.

Also...please put ‘camel toes and multi woes’ in the running for thread title. Just snorted my tea out.

• Haha
I thought the whole point of LOLA was that people could voice opinions without posts being deleted and being over moderated?!

yorkshire lass1965

Told my hubby to get hisself on here.

Randomly he said this morning. What a complete stab in the back to all the customers big and small, having promoted a be loud be proud be happy be healthy be strong , embrace your shape, then pays a size 6 fucking celebrity to model.

• Wow
  • Heart

Tinytens

I came on this thread as a fan of dianne’s as I heard about LLL being a bit dodgy.... in the past hour a lot of her fans are finding out about the whitewashing and bad quality etc, and it seems a lot of them who were planning on buying tonight are cancelling... Atleast they realised before it was too late and they bought a it 😬.

Reactions: 10

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I do feel really sorry for the small minded licky sheep. If that’s their idea of treating themselves then just wow. All the things you could but with £20 to cheer self up for valentines. Alcohol, vibrators, books, chocolate.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10