Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Guessing LOLA is heading for NLR (non legging related) and powered by legging posts. Muppets. Thought they had a backbone

Reactions: 6
The MUM Uniform stuff is cringe as duck who wants to walk around with mum on their chest like duck off, I don't think I'm likely to forget I'm a mother tbh and I don't need the world to know and validate me

Reactions: 7
Seriously?!! 🤔

Well I’ve just receive my first order from BYHP and they are so lovely, soft, and fit so well, plus they are MUCH cheaper.
I really like BYHP, they do some lovely hoodies too. Happy Cat Clothing is another good one 😊

But do the tikkiboo ones make it look like a galaxy is emerging from your foof?

(Also can’t be lost on them that the most popular design is the one that has a striking resemblance to another brand?)
There was that review recently wasn't there that said licky was stealing designs from other companies. Perhaps this was one of the ones they were talking about.

Not very original is it 🙄

I’ve been kicked out of LOLA!!
Didn't even bother joining, sounds like it's just as well. Another zombie licky loving group. Odd they had the post up to ask about changing the group and sounds like it's changed anyway

Reactions: 3
Wonder if someone has asked them to remove any negative comments towards certain brands...
“We’ll let you be admins of the new LLL group if you get rid of anyone who says a bad word against us in LOLA”

“Oh and you must tell us who they are so we can ban them from the new LLL group 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought the whole point of LOLA was that people could voice opinions without posts being deleted and being over moderated?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.