Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah! Why did she have to mention contracts and legal advice etc.? Makes it sound like AG is at fault.
The statement from LLL tells a very different version to what I heard. I believe LA didnt even respond to contact directly but passed the buck.

Not that its ever been known for LA to be "difficult" to work with

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The statement from LLL tells a very different version to what I heard. I believe LA didnt even respond to contact directly but passed the buck.

Not that its ever been known for LA to be "difficult" to work with
I know who I believe

As a company LLL can just F*** off and I can run for charity all without picking my leggings out of my foof every 500m.
[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I never realised I was doing this until I got sick of the insistent LLL whining and bought different brands. I've still got LLL as I no-one wants to buy them now but I won't wear them for running anymore for the fear of being spotted as a 'Locket in the wild, I'd be mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole 'locket' thing just makes me wanna puke.

And Lucy Locket Loves is a crap name for a brand anyway. Self indulgent shite.

Reactions: 7
If any had yelled ‘lockets’ at me I’d have probably punched them in the face 😜
someone did this to me. I was wearing the peacock ones (the colour is lovely) they were wearing some toddler bee rainbow mash ups. I didn’t punch them, I just gave them a look. I never did check the group to see if I hurt their feelings. I just don’t get it, I don’t walk round the supermarket shouting random clothing brands at people when I spot something I also own ‘M&S big knickers *high five*. Also, I mean given their track record it may not be ‘locket’ it may be any other small business they’ve ripped off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And already a sales post for the valentine's treat casuals 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yet to see what the extras were though...

Reactions: 3
oh my, the person wanting to swap this is also selling the casuals they get. Isn't that the whole package they are getting rid of now? 😂
Probably keeping the pens and nail files 😉

The makeup bag is the £4 gift according to one of the admin on Galore.

Oh my word you couldn't make this crap up 😂 and people are chuffed with their "bargains".

Screenshot_20210213-113558_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
It makes me sad how wrapped up these people are that they can't see they blatantly got ripped off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I’d got that I’d roll my eyes at another make up bag(always get a tit load at Christmas) and sling it in the charity shop bag

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha I came on here because of that crappy bag which isn't a gift. They paid for it, it would of cost £1. And a keyring she seen trying to flog for months. And paid for the leggings. Not even at a reduced lucky dip price.

Stupid Sheeple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.