Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a warning, but remember to report when a new thread is created to get the last closed - Please read our rules and why they're important
And so it continues 😊

Previous thread

Tl:dr bad reviews keep coming in on trustpilot for our plucky entrepreneur, Lucy. Rather than taking them gracefully - or fixing the quality issues - they decided to report all the negative reviews in an attempt to get them removed on the site. After reporting all those reviews, she probably was overwhelmed by the amount of work she had to do and took refuge by drinking prosecco in her tin bath.

The community group was shut in January which caused all the "lockets" to amble aimlessly around facebook searching for a new home while they waited for it to be reopened "in February". Non-oversharers were glad of this because it meant their feeds would no longer feature quite as many children that they didn't care about or legging-eating vaginas. Sadly, it appears that the previously named Lockets Assemble (now Lovers of Leggings Assemble) may be fatally infected by the "Locketeers" as the phrases "powered by lockets", and "locket down" have been sighted.

A new collaboration with Dianne from Strictly Come Dancing was announced and will be on sale in the next few days. The patterns are uninspiring and shockingly have nothing to do with dancing or seemingly Dianne in general, which seems like a missed marketing opportunity for the world's greatest small business owner and her designer.

Finally, we find ourselves wondering if she's ever uttered the words "Cracking cheese, Gromit".

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tl:dr bad reviews keep coming in on trustpilot for our plucky entrepreneur, Lucy. Rather than taking them gracefully - or fixing the quality issues - they decided to report all the negative reviews in an attempt to get them removed on the site. After reporting all those reviews, she probably was overwhelmed by the amount of work she had to do and took refuge by drinking prosecco in her tin bath.

The community group was shut in January which caused all the "lockets" to amble aimlessly around facebook searching for a new home while they waited for it to be reopened "in February". Non-oversharers were glad of this because it meant their feeds would no longer feature quite as many children that they didn't care about or legging-eating vaginas. Sadly, it appears that the previously named Lockets Assemble (now Lovers of Leggings Assemble) may be fatally infected by the "Locketeers" as the phrases "powered by lockets", and "locket down" have been sighted.

A new collaboration with Dianne from Strictly Come Dancing was announced and will be on sale in the next few days. The patterns are uninspiring and shockingly have nothing to do with dancing or seemingly Dianne in general, which seems like a missed marketing opportunity for the world's greatest small business owner and her designer.

Finally, we find ourselves wondering if she's ever uttered the words "Cracking cheese, Gromit".

Did I miss anything?
Amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ maybe that Mama Locket has started taking in and sharing the waifs and strays and Lucy doesn't know what end of line and retired designs means since some of them are probably coming back later

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Did I miss anything?
I may have peed my pants

The last thread had gone over 1000 posts and didn’t want it to get locked before we could add the link to the new thread although I do feel WE should be classed as influencers now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why was the main group shut down? I was never in it so I don't know what went on πŸ™ƒ
Was it just everyone leaving bad reviews?

Reactions: 3
Why was the main group shut down? I was never in it so I don't know what went on πŸ™ƒ
Was it just everyone leaving bad reviews?
After they posted asking people to give them good reviews on trustpilot, they had a weekend where they decided to switch the rules so that Lucy would stop sharing her personal life, stop allowing photos of kids, and they would "censor fewer posts" to allow quality issue posts through, which actually seemed to result in their social media people taking a break so they didn't have to approve posts. This was apparently in an effort to placate the bad reviews, spoiler alert: it didn't work. Then they posted a poll where the majority of the group said they hadn't noticed a difference or downright didn't care, Lucy and co took offense and decided to lock the poll comments "because they had to go out and couldn't moderate it".

Next thing you know there's a post up from one of the team Rachel the same day as the poll, having a hissy fit saying that her going out to Tesco was essential shopping thankyouverymuch so that's where all the Tesco jokes are coming from.

Fast forward to a few days later and they shut the group to new members and posts because "it's not what they originally set out to do, and they want to restructure."

Reactions: 8
I feel disappointed by Dianne tbh. I really like her on Strictly. I think she comes across as very likeable . Something which Lucy is not.

I really feel bad saying this but seeing Lucy's face just makes me want to punch her. Her face is so punch-able. 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a thought. Difficult to believe I know. But why do people keeping saying "only selling cos I'm downsizing etc?" Do they Licky is going to shout at them? Never seen anyone state crap like that selling anywhere else.

I had a thought. Difficult to believe I know. But why do people keeping saying "only selling cos I'm downsizing etc?" Do they Licky is going to shout at them? Never seen anyone state crap like that selling anywhere else.
I really think they’re scared of wrath from the great LA or hoping for a freebie as she used to share how generous she was!

Reactions: 3
I really feel bad saying this but seeing Lucy's face just makes me want to punch her. Her face is so punch-able. 😬😬😬
Glad you said that. I thought it was just me and I should seek help πŸ˜‚

Surprised they write it to be honest. proper sheeple know you can’t mention weight loss *trigger*

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Did I miss anything?
Don’t forget that we’re all heartless witches who want to bring Saint Lucy down according to the Licky Lovers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.