Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on LOLA has a hoodie that literally says "I am the storm" ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ why the duck are these people so cringe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So what's to stop me emailing them at end of Feb and telling them I've done everything on that list.. meanwhile I'm sat with a box of chocs , bottle of wine. Having not been for a walk, never mind a run and telling every other person to f**k off as my way of being kind?!?!

And I still get a crappy LLL beanie for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So what's to stop me emailing them at end of Feb and telling them I've done everything on that list.. meanwhile I'm sat with a box of chocs , bottle of wine. Having not been for a walk, never mind a run and telling every other person to f**k off as my way of being kind?!?!

That's what I thought, there's no proof for doing any of that and I don't think that encouraging people to have a 24h social media detox is going to be good for business.

Reactions: 4

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ For completing it all you get what 500 points? So yep ยฃ5 off your next order... So on casuals lll is still making like ยฃ8 profit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ people are so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do people on galore keep posting when new items go on sale on the website? Worst thing is it's the crappy blankets where you could probably get a nicer quality one from primark for a tenner.

I've seen them and the sherpas crap quality and the top layer is really thin.

Reactions: 5
Why do people on galore keep posting when new items go on sale on the website? Worst thing is it's the crappy blankets where you could probably get a nicer quality one from primark for a tenner.

I've seen them and the sherpas crap quality and the top layer is really thin.
Galore is getting just silly now with amount of not sale/iso post they approve. It's turning in to old group full of attention seeking over sharers.

As for the blankets u can get one directly from their supplier aka aliexpress for about ยฃ15 posted

Reactions: 4
duck sake people, buy a Slanket, you'll be much warmer. ยฃ40 for a blanket. More money than sense๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.