Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So dianne basically confirmed she did not design /help design ANYTHING. As we suspected they gave her some designs to choose her favourites. Every time i see anything from her on tiktok or insta I'm so tempted to message her and ask if she knows about tp drama/quality issues /FOMO marketing.... but can't risk my tiny business being hated on my locket fanatics...
Create a new profile, nobody needs to associate it with your business or even your personal page 😜

Reactions: 6
The more i look in to it the more i think she knew about the issues and been told the fans are thick af and will still buy 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ she clearly stated she designed them with lll on one of her insta posts... Now she is saying "she picked her favourites" there's big difference between designing something and just pointing on designs you like 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It's so bloody annoying because I was SUCKED IN with the whole 'we have a graphic designer, we design everything ourselves, the designs are trademarked to us' thing. It wasn't until I'd already bought a tit ton of pairs that I found other sites with EXACTLY THE SAME leggings and I realised we'd all been fobbed off. Well, basically blatantly lied to!! Rob dogs. I hope they lose all their customers 🤣 on a plus note, I sold all my leggings on ebay, they all went for much higher than I paid. I ended up with over £500 and a lot less shite in my house!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Being devils advocate here... They only started claiming "lockets exclusive" designs about year ago. They started with buying wholesale from kukubird about 4yrs ago? They might have "in house designers" but all they doing is copying other business and aliexpress 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Years ago when i first come across lll they didn't state in house designer but used to post pics of herself in front of computer looking like she was designing and ask the question which you preferred therefore gave the impression they did . untiI i came across some excatly the same on ali express and kuku 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Years ago when i first come across lll they didn't state in house designer but used to post pics of herself in front of computer loiking like she was designing and ask the question whoch you preferred therefore gave the impression they did . untik I came across some excatly the same on all express and kuku 🙄.
Yes that's right!

Reactions: 7
Years ago when i first come across lll they didn't state in house designer but used to post pics of herself in front of computer looking like she was designing and ask the question which you preferred therefore gave the impression they did . untiI i came across some excatly the same on ali express and kuku 🙄.
Ah yes the hard at work designing new leggings for you all posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
on a plus note, I sold all my leggings on ebay, they all went for much higher than I paid. I ended up with over £500 and a lot less shite in my house!
[/QUOTE]

Was that recently or do I not stand a cat in hells chance of selling now after this tit storm?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve struggled to sell mine, no takers on the buy and sell and sold for a pittance on eBay. Last year they’d have sold for a lot more

• Sad
on a plus note, I sold all my leggings on ebay, they all went for much higher than I paid. I ended up with over £500 and a lot less shite in my house!
Was that recently or do I not stand a cat in hells chance of selling now after this tit storm?
[/QUOTE]

It was recently!

[/QUOTE]

It was within the last month and a half. Some had to be relisted a few times but they all sold in the end. I put a starting price of £19.99 on actives and £9.99 on casuals to make sure I didn't lose out (I never paid full price for any LLL due to the constant sales 🤣)

Come on peasants, you haven't spent as much of your money on my "original" designs as I thought you would.

I need the funds to buy another tin bath for the second home.
Screenshot_20210130-200729_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute state of the email for the launch. Did anyone with any understanding of email marketing even glance at it? Two pictures don’t display so their Buy Now links just float. The photos of Dianne in the gif are horrible, the background hasn’t been colour balanced so the shade of white changes in each one and in one you can see the cheap white strip light!
And she posted pictures of the studio where the shots were being taken....aye...jog on!

Reactions: 2
Smacks of desperation- bet she isn’t impressed that people have pointed out that one of the exclusive designs is an old tiki one.

Get the cheese and Prosecco out as I am going to cry at how cruel the people are on tattle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Smacks of desperation- bet she isn’t impressed that people have pointed out that one of the exclusive designs is an old tiki one.

Get the cheese and Prosecco out as I am going to cry at how cruel the people are on tattle!!
Truth hurts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.