Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as it was a bit eye watering to see - I’m glad it was posted. They are shite

Reactions: 5
As much as it was a bit eye watering to see - I’m glad it was posted. They are shite
yeah I agree it was definite proof of what all us nasty trolls and meanies have been saying about poor old grommet and her loser leggings legacy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remembered there was a LLL thread on here so just popped in to say that I found my only pair of LLL active wear leggings in Dino print in the back of the wardrobe this morning. Originally purchased because I fell for the hype and my son's football team have a Dinosaur for their mascot (don't ask).

Was planning on power washing the garden, so pulled them on. About half way through my power washing I heard a scream from my daughter, who had seen me through the window tackling a very stubborn moss patch. She made such a fuss I legged it inside thinking there had been a murder, only to find that the material has degraded so much you could literally see everything. My dimpled flesh, literally into my bum crack when I bent over, my pubes (overdue wax appt because of lockdown), I mean everything!! I have thigh tattoos and they looked like they would through tracing paper.
I have had them approximately 12 months and have worn them twice before today. They were with the rest of my active wear stuff that I rotate and wear really frequently. I've ran the equivalent of marathons in some of my other leggings that cost me a fraction of the price and they are still like new.
Wasn't going to buy into the hype again anyway but definitely will be warning others now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Problem is so many people have seen the light (and the camel, and the pubes, and the bum crack) that they go for duck all on eBay now. Lickys mum is on Instagram under a new name and all the woes are on there declaring how much they miss her. She is being very reticent about “not being on fb anymore”

Seen the latest on Lola? Wrong size in bag and the most shocking stitching.
down falls the empire

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Told my hubby to get hisself on here.

Randomly he said this morning. What a complete stab in the back to all the customers big and small, having promoted a be loud be proud be happy be healthy be strong , embrace your shape, then pays a size 6 bleeping celebrity to model.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Problem is so many people have seen the light (and the camel, and the pubes, and the bum crack) that they go for duck all on eBay now. Lickys mum is on Instagram under a new name and all the woes are on there declaring how much they miss her. She is being very reticent about “not being on fb anymore”

down falls the empire
Just read the post on LOLA 😬 oh how the mighty have fallen

Reactions: 4
They all need to get on TP and get the reviews out there. This is shocking to think she’s getting away with asking sky high prices for cheap crap!

Reactions: 6

down falls the empire
This was my post about the wrong size and stitching.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Told my hubby to get hisself on here.

Randomly he said this morning. What a complete stab in the back to all the customers big and small, having promoted a be loud be proud be happy be healthy be strong , embrace your shape, then pays a size 6 bleeping celebrity to model.
Exactly “Be proud of who you are. As long as you’re not a massive heifer.”

Reactions: 5
Few huuuge "destashes" in selling groups. I really hope all the people with the issues do reviews on TP. I looked there last night and no review in past 5 days. She will think it's all ok now!
I wonder if she's waiting with dungarees til it calm down.

As for selling company, as someone said she done that before... She can't really sell lll because she built it so strongly on her own persona and used community feel marketing strategy to the point i don't think it can be detached. Once she's gone hey will just cry and convert to Kukubird to keep buying tit quality stock.
😂😂😂

Also totally second the whole "such an inclusive brand using size 6 model" to promote her stuff...
I actually looked yesterday to see if i can contact Hello through Facebook as it really pissed me off she's still claiming "they designed collection together"! I would love to just send them video i have of her straight saying she just picked the flipping designs!

Not even midday and I'm already pissed off 😂😂😂😂 happy Friday everyone ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe they’ve given you a gift voucher to sweeten you up.
It's shocking.
"hi, i have issue with quality of my order"
"here, there's £10 so we can squeeze little bit more from you... (before you say duck this tit and never order from us again)

Reactions: 4
Probably hoping there won't be any negative reviews

2.8 stars 😂

Oh I will be leaving a review once I have my refund. See how long that takes 1st

It's shocking.
"hi, i have issue with quality of my order"
"here, there's £10 so we can squeeze little bit more from you... (before you say duck this tit and never order from us again)
The thing is before got the voucher I said I would never order again and I've gave the voucher away to someone who wanted it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.