Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm definitely missing a trick. I sold my last perfect casuals for £12 all in.
Maybe I'll piss in the next pair and sell them unwashed 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are lockets and made by fluffy bunny’s and unicorns. Dont forget you cam be powered by them ..... runs off to buy them 🤞
Powered to do what though? Are they like batteries and you pop them on and get through a workout? Or do they empower you to... I don’t know, spend more on even more leggings? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Every time I see someone‘modelling’ these abominations I imagine they have a ‘live laugh love’ wall art somewhere in their homes.

been lurking and reading through for a few days-I’ve laughed a lot, and realised that I’m not just a judgey witch, and that LA really is a bit of a twit with questionable morals and a cultish community.......I thought it was just me! I think I’ll stick around if that’s ok?
This was me on Saturday...I went from long-time lurker to first time poster! Welcome. Also, kiss goodbye to any remaining productivity!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another lurker here, first time posting. I've been indulging my inner witch reading all this 😁 Now, I have a fair few pairs of Lockets, and I do really like the actives as they work for my shape. However, I've not bought any for months now, as I've been put off by all the complaints about dodgy sizing since Halloween, and the constant introduction of new items rather than rectifying problems with what should be (in my opinion) the main part of the business. What REALLY got me the other day though, was the response to someone asking why some of the newly released tops didn't go past a size 16. 'The manufacturer doesn't make them any bigger'. Whaaaaaat? You pride yourself on being size-inclusive! Why would you bother ordering a batch then? Shouldn't you be telling the manufacturer that that goes against who you are and what your business is about? I did comment asking this but it was deleted with no response. Does that surprise anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How many montages of not so humble brag leggings modelling is there gonna be in LOLA today?

I never realised that some of the sizing stopped at size 16. 😳 All inclusive, my size 16 + arse 😂

• Haha
Looks like Mama L has changed her insta name.
SUSPICIOUS! 🤔

Was she caught with a pair of tikiboos in her drawer and disowned from the locketeers for being a traitor of the worst kind?
Was she wearing fluffy slippers on a Thursday?
Did her vagina eat a hole into her Lucy lockets?
Did she have a normal bath that wasn't outside?
Who knows? Find out next week on she ain't my muvva.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.