Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Rachel so rude?
Honestly all posts and responses I’ve seen from her are really crappy, she has zero people skills!
She’s on a proper power(ed by lockets) trip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The issue with Rachel is that she was liked by Lucy early on. Rachel was elevated into the LLL group cult and was made an unofficial deputy leader by randomly answering people’s questions on the group in a volunteer basis when she wasn’t asked. So she got a little badge of honour making her unofficial online admin, without anyone actually checking that she has the skills to do the job. Later on, she made the badly paid team, doing the job she had been doing for nothing and now earning not much more. But still, no one seems to have actually asked her if she has customer services skills or experience of speaking to people politely.

Reactions: 12
The issue with Rachel is that she was liked by Lucy early on. Rachel was elevated into the LLL group cult and was made an unofficial deputy leader by randomly answering people’s questions on the group in a volunteer basis when she wasn’t asked. So she got a little badge of honour making her unofficial online admin, without anyone actually checking that she has the skills to do the job. Later on, she made the badly paid team, doing the job she had been doing for nothing and now earning not much more. But still, no one seems to have actually asked her if she has customer services skills or experience of speaking to people politely.
That's a cracking summary of events - spot on. But you probably won't get asked to write her CV!!! :LOL:

I'm wondering if Lucy has "seen her arse" and is wanting to pack it in and thats why the step back by the family. After all, she's proved to herself she's a successful businesswoman. She's had businesses before and walked away. If this is all too much hassle and she doesn't like us nasty tattlers (i.e. real life opinions not powered by garish leggings) I can see her just ditching it. She's clearly made enough money and "Mr" is obviously bringing in a fine wage too. . .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's a cracking summary of events - spot on. But you probably won't get asked to write her CV!!! :LOL:

I'm wondering if Lucy has "seen her arse" and is wanting to pack it in and thats why the step back by the family. After all, she's proved to herself she's a successful businesswoman. She's had businesses before and walked away. If this is all too much hassle and she doesn't like us nasty tattlers (i.e. real life opinions not powered by garish leggings) I can see her just ditching it. She's clearly made enough money and "Mr" is obviously bringing in a fine wage too. . .
I’m sure I pondered on the previous thread as to whether Lucy is making the business suddenly financially bigger in order to sell it on. This would fit in with her previous business history.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure I pondered on the previous thread as to whether Lucy is making the business suddenly financially bigger in order to sell it on. This would fit in with her previous business history.
And stepping back from the social side of it makes it less about her so therefore easier to sell. I can’t imagine she’ll stick around too long given her history of flitting about

Reactions: 3
Thee is a woman on the LLL Instagram posing in her dianne collection and she looks really really unwell

• Sad
Did I read that LLL packed their 300,000 order the other day. Would love to know her average order value and profit margin after overheads.

I HATE DUNGAREES AND ESPECIALLY ON GROWN WOMEN.
Ahhhhhh that’s better
*confession* l Ordered some yesterday 😬 because I fancied a pair but they are tasteful and black so hopefully I won’t look like the inside of a toddlers mind or an extra from Beverly hillbillies (that last reference just proves I’m a grown woman 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.