Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ntg

As of today, I've left all the LLL groups apart from LOLA, deleted the app, unsubscribed from emails, and unfollowed their page.

In other words, I'm relying on you guys to find all the good stuff and post it here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Every time I see someone‘modelling’ these abominations I imagine they have a ‘live laugh love’ wall art somewhere in their homes.

been lurking and reading through for a few days-I’ve laughed a lot, and realised that I’m not just a judgey bitch, and that LA really is a bit of a twat with questionable morals and a cultish community.......I thought it was just me! I think I’ll stick around if that’s ok?
This was me on Saturday...I went from long-time lurker to first time poster! Welcome. Also, kiss goodbye to any remaining productivity!

• Haha

ApplePip

Isn't having Mother or Mama on a jumper the equivalent of having - works at Full time mummy on your fb profile but irl 🤣

• Haha

Lurkie

Imagine if she gets live notifications of how many items are in baskets at any given time... She'll be ordering several new tin baths in anticipation of the 1000s of pairs you lot have in your baskets 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah! Why did she have to mention contracts and legal advice etc.? Makes it sound like AG is at fault.
Here, I’ve corrected it:

“...to ensure we have grounds to sue AG if she doesn’t do everything we want when we want, we wanted her to sign her life away to us but she said no so now woe is me.

However, FOMO opp...you still can get one of the medals from the challenge that that AG will design, administer etc whilst all we have do do is hop on hootsuite and encourage you minions to line my pockets mwah ha ha. Sorry errr yeah FOMO the medals are LIMITED...so don’t miss out.Buy buy buy.

oh and we’ll donate a cut for tax reasons.Chin chin.”

As a company LLL can just F*** off and I can run for charity all without picking my leggings out of my foof every 500m.

• Haha
  • Heart
If any had yelled ‘lockets’ at me I’d have probably punched them in the face 😜
someone did this to me. I was wearing the peacock ones (the colour is lovely) they were wearing some toddler bee rainbow mash ups. I didn’t punch them, I just gave them a look. I never did check the group to see if I hurt their feelings. I just don’t get it, I don’t walk round the supermarket shouting random clothing brands at people when I spot something I also own ‘M&S big knickers *high five*. Also, I mean given their track record it may not be ‘locket’ it may be any other small business they’ve ripped off!

• Haha

AngryElf

And how do we feel about LLL announcement about AG colab?
Interesting that they’ve felt the need to say they’re donating any money owed to them... after it’s been discussed on here... I am tempted to ask what they did with the royalties previously received...

ProfessorColdheart

The issue with Rachel is that she was liked by Lucy early on. Rachel was elevated into the LLL group cult and was made an unofficial deputy leader by randomly answering people’s questions on the group in a volunteer basis when she wasn’t asked. So she got a little badge of honour making her unofficial online admin, without anyone actually checking that she has the skills to do the job. Later on, she made the badly paid team, doing the job she had been doing for nothing and now earning not much more. But still, no one seems to have actually asked her if she has customer services skills or experience of speaking to people politely.
That's a cracking summary of events - spot on. But you probably won't get asked to write her CV!!! :LOL:

I'm wondering if Lucy has "seen her arse" and is wanting to pack it in and thats why the step back by the family. After all, she's proved to herself she's a successful businesswoman. She's had businesses before and walked away. If this is all too much hassle and she doesn't like us nasty tattlers (i.e. real life opinions not powered by garish leggings) I can see her just ditching it. She's clearly made enough money and "Mr" is obviously bringing in a fine wage too. . .

• Haha

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
So this is the response I got to my email this morning about the limited sizing on some of the tops. What a crap reply!
I don’t know what it is about Rachel in particular but she has a face I long to punch 😆
I had to read the reply three times to work out what she was trying to say ... thick as mince 🙄

• Haha
Fuck off with the bullying comments Rachel, I’m surprised my comment didn’t get one of her remarks. I’ve sold most of my LLL 🤣
I’m now banned or muted 😂. Apparently you’re not allowed to be disappointed in the admins, they can only judge you.

edit... I was muted. Two minutes after this post I’ve been banned. So Hi Rachel! 👋🏻👀

• Haha
  • Wow

AngryElf

They are a fab group, it says they are no longer in collaboration with LLL, they will be sorting royalities etc as the medal ribbons will still have LLL on short term....

Here is the statement!
Am I reading this right? AG had to pay royalties to LLL for using the brand name on items? Is that right? So LA was making money from a charitable venture?!?!

I do love the way that statement is written though. VERY diplomatic but also very much saying that LLL did very little and it’s better off without them!

Notbothered2020

Wow, took me about a week to catch up on this thread!! They should've changed assembles name quicker because that is slowly becoming insufferable by the little lost lockets. Can't be arsed with the "oops 10 pairs of Diane's leggings have just fell into my basket" posts.
Also if anyone is watching rupaul's drag race season 13 Lucy looks and acts exactly like Tina burner. Please look her up if you don't know already. No decent pics on the internet😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

bone to chew

I am shocked Julie-ann Hamilton is old enough to have a bank account.
Yeah but no, you spoilt my surprise - FML if that shit is what she get excited about she needs to get a life ......
She is obviously a thick as shit cult member!
5169BFB2-15F5-499D-95BE-B1744DB5642E.png

• Haha

Ntg

Why was the main group shut down? I was never in it so I don't know what went on 🙃
Was it just everyone leaving bad reviews?
After they posted asking people to give them good reviews on trustpilot, they had a weekend where they decided to switch the rules so that Lucy would stop sharing her personal life, stop allowing photos of kids, and they would "censor fewer posts" to allow quality issue posts through, which actually seemed to result in their social media people taking a break so they didn't have to approve posts. This was apparently in an effort to placate the bad reviews, spoiler alert: it didn't work. Then they posted a poll where the majority of the group said they hadn't noticed a difference or downright didn't care, Lucy and co took offense and decided to lock the poll comments "because they had to go out and couldn't moderate it".

Next thing you know there's a post up from one of the team Rachel the same day as the poll, having a hissy fit saying that her going out to Tesco was essential shopping thankyouverymuch so that's where all the Tesco jokes are coming from.

Fast forward to a few days later and they shut the group to new members and posts because "it's not what they originally set out to do, and they want to restructure."

Reactions: 8