Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I following the wrong LOLA? All I get are selling posts-hate missing a reason to snigger

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do they mean Galentine as in... "gal pals" instead of relationships? If so... All I can say is 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Am I following the wrong LOLA? All I get are selling posts-hate missing a reason to snigger
There's the LOLA selling page and then there's the LOLA chat page

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone has posted a pic of them wearing the dance collab leggings. She’s going to send them back but yep she hates them 🤣 and the poor girls foof is hungry in them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god I came straight here after the gynae pics on LOLA. MY GOD. may as well be naked for the detail on display

• Haha
I came to look on here cos of this photo 😬
It just shows what a shower of tit Licy Locket is as this an important release, and they haven’t bothered to check the sizing is correct!

Some lines may have sold out but with the rate of returns she will be fully stocked again soon.

She is NOT interested in her customers and the brand, she is self indulgent and happy to take money for tit badly made cheap Chinese leggings to fund her bath, red hair dye and Prosecco!!

Oh Lordy the moaners have moved to LOLA. I got lucky dips and I don’t like them and it’s not fair cos I’ve had a crap year and woe.
mate, we’ve all had a crap year. It’s a global pandemic. Be thankful you can afford leggings and aren’t feeding your kids at the food bank etc

Reactions: 11
I came to look on here cos of this photo 😬
Same here..

So
Different sizes and leg length despite ordering the same ✔
Bad stitching ✔
Poorly positioned print and logo ✔
Fanny feeders ✔

We have a licky lucy Bingo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how many orders are going back? I would really love to know

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.