Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the LLL posts about the Dianne collab there were only 50 or so comments rather than 100's of the. Wonder where leggings man is these days

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You are not allowed to point out you won’t buy from Wallace anymore.
It’s bullying apparently and the LOLA admins are very disappointed in us all. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Absolute state of the email for the launch. Did anyone with any understanding of email marketing even glance at it? Two pictures don’t display so their Buy Now links just float. The photos of Dianne in the gif are horrible, the background hasn’t been colour balanced so the shade of white changes in each one and in one you can see the cheap white strip light!
Oooh no! I hadn't noticed that during the previews but if they had a professional photog doing and editing the photos they absolutely should have noticed and edited that out 😬

I mean the photos are still better than the Mr Tumnus dummy they use for most their promotional shots, but that screams inexperienced photog to me. Do you reckon they hired "free for experience and exposure" rather than paying them? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
duck off with the bullying comments Rachel, I’m surprised my comment didn’t get one of her remarks. I’ve sold most of my LLL 🤣

• Haha
I deleted my comment in LOLA. You all probably know who I am anyway, but all I stated was the name put me off and I said why. I don't think a company that targets mums is very inclusive. Makes me feel I can't buy ANYTHING from them because I don't have kids. And yes I know it's my personal issue because I can't have them, but not allowed to say it in reply to my own comment. Disappointed.
I dunno, lots of companies target certain demographics. I know how you feel on the kids front but personally I’ve never liked any of the mums uniform stuff from day 1 and the names irrelevant in that fact 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck off with the bullying comments Rachel, I’m surprised my comment didn’t get one of her remarks. I’ve sold most of my LLL 🤣
I’m now banned or muted 😂. Apparently you’re not allowed to be disappointed in the admins, they can only judge you.

edit... I was muted. Two minutes after this post I’ve been banned. So Hi Rachel! 👋🏻👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow, took me about a week to catch up on this thread!! They should've changed assembles name quicker because that is slowly becoming insufferable by the little lost lockets. Can't be arsed with the "oops 10 pairs of Diane's leggings have just fell into my basket" posts.
Also if anyone is watching rupaul's drag race season 13 Lucy looks and acts exactly like Tina burner. Please look her up if you don't know already. No decent pics on the internet😂😂
Omg yes! I kept thinking who does Tina remind me of 😂

• Haha
If I'm banned for an opinion then fine, genuinely don't care. Not allowed to speak out against LLL but I felt the need to put a preamble before a CDR post because so many people have been very vocal in their hate of them

Reactions: 7
I came to post the exact same thing. Even when they copy someone else they can’t even do it better than the original.
But do the tikkiboo ones make it look like a galaxy is emerging from your foof?

(Also can’t be lost on them that the most popular design is the one that has a striking resemblance to another brand?)

• Haha
In other news, I’ve just seen someone post a picture of their order and it was £180++ 😳. Honestly these people should have their money taken off them😂 also they left their order number on the picture, not a very wise idea if you’ve spent that much😳.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In other news, I’ve just seen someone post a picture of their order and it was £180++ 😳. Honestly these people should have their money taken off them😂 also they left their order number on the picture, not a very wise idea if you’ve spent that much😳.
On Lockets???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.