Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there must be a few from here who are in the Actively giving group and are commenting on the post, lots of positive responses which is good to see.
Yes I thought that as well. Good to see there are actually some people with brains out there. And really hope even more will boycott lll now.

Reactions: 6
I’m confused. I thought Lola people were here and anti LLL but as far as I can see one of the main LOLA bods is still a full on licky licker? I’m confused

Reactions: 6
I think they trying to be "fair and inclusive". Nothing really has been like properly proved about LLL disgusting practices. It's our word against LA. I would love to see what TS think about FOMO practices they using and that horrendous lie that the "celebrity colab" was...

Reactions: 4
They are a fab group, it says they are no longer in collaboration with LLL, they will be sorting royalities etc as the medal ribbons will still have LLL on short term....

Here is the statement!
Am I reading this right? AG had to pay royalties to LLL for using the brand name on items? Is that right? So LA was making money from a charitable venture?!?!

I do love the way that statement is written though. VERY diplomatic but also very much saying that LLL did very little and it’s better off without them!

Reactions: 9
Am I reading this right? AG had to pay royalties to LLL for using the brand name on items? Is that right? So LA was making money from a charitable venture?!?!

I do love the way that statement is written though. VERY diplomatic but also very much saying that LLL did very little and it’s better off without them!
yeah it’s great you can feel the tongue biting!

Yes, royalties were paid and still expected until rest of branded gone. There are no limits too low for licky lucy.

• Angry
I really wish the LLL/LA groupies would just duck off from LOLA. It’s so obvious who the spies are, I don’t get why they haven’t just been kicked out.
I feel EXACTLY the same! Inwas hoping they will just go after whole name change. Isn't it obvious this us NOT lll fan page?
And the whole "why u so mean to lll"... You go and explain... Like to toddlers and still nothing, and they still there 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Yes, royalties were paid and still expected until rest of branded gone. There are no limits too low for licky lucy.
I didnt know until this statement, it makes you wonder why all of a sudden they have severed ties... surely it would be good for LLL to do something for charity

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.