Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't even have the words for this. What is your life like that your emotional wellbeing hinges on whether or not you get a pair of overpriced leggings?

Screenshot_20210129-130239_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
whats the tea with this company? just googled them and their website has been taken down.
I just follow on Facebook, I'm not really into leggings anymore. I bought a few LLL leggings then stayed on the group mainly because I am a nosey judgey witch.

Can someone explain why everyone's going mad over jeggings with animal print rips? Oh and the jackets that don't even look good on the models?
Am I missing something? 🤦
Have we gone back in time?🤣
They are hideous aren't they? I had a similar bomber jacket in the early nineties. Those leggings are just so unflattering. I certainly wouldn't be showing my overhang on the tinternet to all and sundry!

Why do these look like they've been modelled on some sort of animal? A horse or deer or something?
A centaur 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did they tell you what the breach was? Or give you time to correct it at all?
Nope, nothing. They just deleted it automatically after less than an hour! No detail of what the breach was. Strange/suspicious, because my reviews of various other businesses that I wrote this morning haven't been removed.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
There are people here and in lola who moan like crazy about LLL yet comment on most of their posts and keep asking about stock 🤷🏻‍♀️ like seriously make up your mind!

Nope, nothing. They just deleted it automatically after less than an hour! No detail of what the breach was. Strange/suspicious, because my reviews of various other businesses that I wrote this morning haven't been removed.
Contact them directly and ask them to reinstate your review...send them any proof you have. LLL doesn't see it

Reactions: 3
Just seen this on Lola, anyone remember what the cost lll said hers would be when she did the sample? Someone commented to say £65/£100 😳
I give it 24-48h and we will see lll saying something about them
😂😂😂 You can get them for like £15 from aliexpress 🤣🤣🤣

The website is going off?! Why?! my god the anticipation they are building is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I came on this thread as a fan of dianne’s as I heard about LLL being a bit dodgy.... in the past hour a lot of her fans are finding out about the whitewashing and bad quality etc, and it seems a lot of them who were planning on buying tonight are cancelling... Atleast they realised before it was too late and they bought a it 😬.

Reactions: 10
I like Dianne, she’s always been one of my faves on strictly. I would hate for to get dragged into all this mess

I came on this thread as a fan of dianne’s as I heard about LLL being a bit dodgy.... in the past hour a lot of her fans are finding out about the whitewashing and bad quality etc, and it seems a lot of them who were planning on buying tonight are cancelling... Atleast they realised before it was too late and they bought a it 😬.
Do any of her fans not think it’s a bit odd none of the styles are dance related?

Reactions: 5
That's all we can hope for really.

Can't believe how much they're rrying to hupe this up. Really hope they've ordered loads of stock and it royally backfires on them.

• Haha
I like Dianne, she’s always been one of my faves on strictly. I would hate for to get dragged into all this mess

Do any of her fans not think it’s a bit odd none of the styles are dance related?
I’m hoping Dianne didn’t know all of LLL’s history before she collaborated with them😬.

I’m hoping Dianne didn’t know all of LLL’s history before she collaborated with them😬.
It has only been coming out of the woodwork thick and fast recently so there is a possibility she didn’t. But again, would you and your agents not thoroughly research a business before you signed the dotted line?

Reactions: 7
It's possibly people not providing proof of their purchases...I had to send proof before my review was verified

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.