Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissyMoox

4009C4B0-6785-43DA-9AB0-A9125F327532.jpeg

I just had to... these beggy influences always want freebies and grate on me 🤬 Just go online and look at reviews!

957AAFF0-F6A6-4247-92F3-2057680EFA10.jpeg

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

AC_23

Chatty Member
I’m sure this won’t be a popular comment but she’s bloody damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t on here sometimes (as are a lot of other accounts!) At the end of the day she’s bringing something to her followers attention that is really important to talk about. She spoke about her own personal experiences and she is NOT responsible for other people’s reaction to that. Yes she could have put a trigger warning on incase anyone found the stories upsetting but bloody hell no ones perfect.

Edited: also it’s a bit vile to say that she didn’t feel it because she’s been around a lot. I had one a few weeks ago and felt nothing and it was certainly not because I’ve shagged around! Unnecessary comments like that is what causes people to brand everyone on Tattle as a troll

• Heart
Reactions: 40

rlouisep9

VIP Member
I know everyone hates their stupid kid nicknames but Miss Lou gets me every time. Imagine saying that in front of people who then will assume her name is Louise.
"Oh no she's called India"
"Oh? Must be India Louise then!"
"No. India Lily."
"Oh right..."

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Clangers2

VIP Member
First thing I see this morning when I pick up my phone..... "5.40 wake up this morning"
FFS she is literally obsessed with their sleep pattern her whole life revolves around it. For someone who doesn't think babies are robots and doesn't beleive in routine, she fucking obsesses over their sleep 24/7.
Lucy hun you put the poor babies to be at 6 so waking at 5.40 is almost 12 fucking hours sleep..... Is she OK? Are they so thick that they can't do a morning each and let the other one sleep, they are so thick they both get up together every morning and then whinge and moan about it and obsess about it all day...... I'm so sick of listening about it. She doesn't deserve those babies. She is the coldest mother I've ever seen. She has about as much maternal instinct as a fucking rock. They are 10 months old. If your gonna be a lazy bitch and instill no routine or no safety measures Or no healthy sleep behaviours they it's your own fault. It takes hard work Lucy. Babies don't just pick up these important skills. They are taught. At 10 months after baby if she had a job she'd be back in work 4 months and rushing around like the rest of us every morning. If her and her dim useless husband had any job they wouldn't need to sleep in past 6 in the morning theyd be up getting everything ready for the day ahead.
She kills me.
Fucking chavvy unemployed sponges.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Cdot

I think whatever you think of Lucy, we shouldn’t be commenting on the kids. It is just mean, and really unnecessary. They don’t ask to be put all over the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

littlepup

VIP Member
You would think Jordan the ‘health freak’ would point this out 🙄
Jordan knows as much about nutrition as my Nan who think toast crusts make your hair curly and carrots give you night vision 🤦🏼‍♀️

I've said before, I genuinely think his spouting about it is potentially dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You hun were doing everything the right way.... That's why your darling baby isn't terrorising your life right now 😘 you reap what you sow

She's just a prime example of how to do everything the wrong way.... The lazy way and yes there is a wrong way
Those babies were soothed by machines from the day they left the womb
She has set herself up for such disaster but we all called it way back when they were newborn
For christ sakes the lazy lump wouldn't even take them out of the bouncers to feed them when they were tiny newborns with 'REFLUX' 🤣🤣
Its all her own doing every single bit of it
She is the poster girl for lazy sloth modern Instagram yummy mummy I don't beleive in routine and will be crying down the phone to nurses doctors and sleep consultants about how she's depressed and anxious and how the babs are cross and this and that
Its all lack of sleep
They haven't had a full NIGHT SLEEP in a year
No wonder her content and generally personality has taken a nosedive
While I completely 100% agree that Lucy and Jordan’s parenting style is utterly lazy and they treat those kids like little money makers and really do agree with literally all of comments made, I do just want to say for any new/first time mums reading this that if your baby is the same age as the twins and they are terrible sleepers then you are not doing anything wrong. My 9 month old wakes up on average 6-10 times a night, his whole life he has done this. We’ve sleep trained for a month, he’s on the strongest medication for silent reflux (which is actually a life ruiner btw, not something you can just say your baby has when they’re slightly uncomfortable/don’t sleep), we’ve trained his day naps, we get more than enough outdoor time etc etc, we’ve tried literally every single thing you can imagine and he still does not sleep and I am not a lazy parent, my first was amazing at sleeping with no training luckily. Just wanted to say as while I’m not offended by people saying “you’ve done this the right way that’s why your baby isn’t terrible”, but some people might be/just feel a bit rubbish about it so just wanted to say shoutout to those reading this who’s babies are actually just nightmares ...I feel you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
'The best part of memories is making them' what a brilliant philosophical statement from Jordan to help people on a stressful busy working day

• Haha
Reactions: 26

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Let me get this straight, she just launched her brand without ANY of the producr whatsoever? All the photos are of outfits from Zara, Topshop, H&M, Matalan, they all just happen to have similar colour palettes. How can you launch something without actually showing it? Imagine Mcdonalds...we're launching a tasty new burger..heres a picture of us eating a Whopper 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25