Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the comments about how tit the photography is for her brand compared to Elles. It’s the same dude tho? Jordan & Connor do the shoots for Angelle collection, only difference is Con picks girls he thinks are fit, buys them lots of snacks, treats them to a day out in a nice setting & then takes the pictures he wants to add to his wank bank. He’s very motivated & most likely uses his enthusiasm as a tripod if you get me....🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion

LJC #8
Every day a new bushtucker trial
Lounge wear sets with no style

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Genuinely thought she had been around to her lazy sister's house and picked up all the dog tit that she leaves all over the garden
I imagine even those poor dogs would turn their noses up at these as I assume they’ve trained them not to eat their poop 😂 did she seriously give these to her kids? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion: LJC #8 You and me? Total fail, you look like you’re in jail.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion: LJC #8 WTF is that on the plate, you&me not looking great, the girlies are up ever so late..again

first time suggesting 🙈🙈🙈 poet and I didn’t know it🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s like when she blends spinach and puts it in the bolognese and it ends up bright green. I’m like what the duck is the point in that. For the tiny amount of spinach they’ll eat you shouldn’t have bothered.

Don’t get me wrong veg is important but if that’s the one and only time they get veg she needs help

Reactions: 6
Just catching up, I would bet any money those tracksuits aren't made in Europe on the label inside will be India/China/Bangladesh and would cost pittance.

Also makes me laugh how on the youandme Ista page shes got matching outfits on the early posts that are not her brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the colour suggestions for You and Me Spring collection, they looked exactly the same to the ones she just launched. Whats the chance she will just realise three different colour tracksuits again, how creative!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.