Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thread is way over so here’s a new thread for Lucy. 🙂

(I have no idea if a title was suggested so I’ve just gone with the last conversation on the thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clearly the cottage pie had no flavour has Jordan has drenched his in artificial sweetener zero kcal baconaise

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
interesting despite it been Jordan who is running the Ultra the just giving page is titled ' the carters', do they think they are a household brand or is this some business scam to claim some profit from what's raised.
Only £20 had been raised so far anyway which just shows of their almost 350k combined following how much are interested in them! I wonder if the sales from her upcoming brand launch will following a similar engagement trend

Reactions: 8
Just had a look at Jordan’s story as I was confused about where people were seeing things. Poor sod clearly isn’t very good with his spelling and grammar but I feel like, if it’s your job to engage with people, putting things into a spell check first really wouldn’t be too much of a stretch. It really does seem like minimal effort for a load of free stuff these days for ‘influencers’, they don’t even try.
I also feel as though he’s very likely about to give out some extremely dangerous questionable Nutritional advice.

Is Lucy on slimming world?

Those take away roast dinners are just the epitome of laziness to me, not to mention they look gross. I know pubs are shut etc but surely a roast pub lunch comes 2nd to a home cooked Sunday roast? Isn’t that the point of it? Ok, can’t get to the local pub, so cook it yourself Lucy, I think Sunday roast was the first thing my Gran taught me to cook & we did roast chicken in first year of Home Ec! Between them both they could do the prep on Saturday evening/Sunday morning & just bung it on after motor cross or whatever. She makes Hinch look like Gordon Ramsey 😂

Reactions: 9
Those take away roast dinners are just the epitome of laziness to me, not to mention they look gross. I know pubs are shut etc but surely a roast pub lunch comes 2nd to a home cooked Sunday roast? Isn’t that the point of it? Ok, can’t get to the local pub, so cook it yourself Lucy, I think Sunday roast was the first thing my Gran taught me to cook & we did roast chicken in first year of Home Ec! Between them both they could do the prep on Saturday evening/Sunday morning & just bung it on after motor cross or whatever. She makes Hinch look like Gordon Ramsey 😂
Pubs are open though! Pretty sure she went back to their local one with the big play area soon after they reopened so nothing is stopping them booking a table for a nicer meal. Or you know...cooking one and making the use of their time at home

• Heart
Now Jordan thinks he's a property expert!
I’d be interested to know when he bought that house and how long he took doing it. About 10-15 years ago you’d have made that on market rises of you kept the house for 4/5 years in a lot of areas.

Reactions: 1
Jordan just uploaded a lovely video of the girls but is it just me or have they still not lowered the cots when they are standing 😩

Reactions: 2
Jordan just uploaded a lovely video of the girls but is it just me or have they still not lowered the cots when they are standing 😩
Agreed it’s a cute video of them 🤣 I would 100% have lowered them again though. My youngest’s cot has been on the lowest setting since she went in it at 6 months! I know otherwise she’d be out of it like a shot!

Reactions: 2
She has just stated on her stories she took the twins to toddler groups pre Covid ? really ? pre Covid was February, they would of been 2 months old ... plus they were ill every other week, because of ‘reflux’ or being in a cold garage in winter (Thanks to Jordan’s stupidity)
I don’t recall them doing anything with the twins ....

Reactions: 9
She has just stated on her stories she took the twins to toddler groups pre Covid ? really ? pre Covid was February, they would of been 2 months old ... plus they were ill every other week, because of ‘reflux’ or being in a cold garage in winter (Thanks to Jordan’s stupidity)
I don’t recall them doing anything with the twins ....
Cause she’s billy bullshitter!

How is she saying she took the girls to a TODDLER group before lock down when they would have been 2 months old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Passata and low fat yoghurt do NOT go in a carbonara !!! 🤢😷🤢😷😫 they really are shite cooks
WTF an actual carbonara would have had less fat and calories. He added additional ingredients to an existing naturally low fat recipe. Carbonara is pasta, eggs, garlic, bacon and parmesan, optional oil or butter. That's it.
And how long can a person go on about moderation. It's like when you ask a child what they learned at school that day and they take 20 minutes to explain something they still don't really grasp themselves. We really need to stop making thick people (semi) famous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Have they really got a home account with their name spelt wrong? I'm so confused, is it deliberate cause no one is that dumb??

EDIT: Nope. Actually that dumb. bleeping hell imagine being so thick you spell your own name wrong and still don't realise after your post promoting it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.