Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad she is using her platform for some good, encouraging girls/women to go for their screenings and not just begging for free stuff or moaning about being woken up. Makes a change!

Reactions: 10
I know some of you lovely ladies liked the oversized knitted cardigan Lucy wore recently but it’s been sold out in both colours for a while.

This one is similar but not the same. Just thought I’d let you all know incase it takes your fancy.
D8085C51-22CE-433B-9D23-43F966B08C73.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
God when Jordan calls Lucy DAAAARLINNNN he sounds like an absolute dumbo, he does anyway but it kills me off everytime

Its a bit insensitive saying smears are pain free and very simple when many women have different shaped cervix and find it quite painful/uncomfortable. If she wants to educate she could take about it more practically provide links of info etc but instead like everything with LJC it's how easy it is for her
I think it's great she's using her platform to speak out about smears, not many do. She would have been slated if she had said they're really painful and would probably be accused of then putting people off. She did write on the post 'in my experience they are painless' as for majority of women they are.

I’m not saying there’s anything wrong as such that they wake up, but surely you wouldn’t feed 11 month old babies when they wake in the night? They should be getting enough in the day to not need that.
Perfectly normal for babies this age to still wake for a feed. They say food before 1 is just for fun, milk is still the main source of nutrients etc. I know alot of the comments are obviously aimed at Lucy but blimey they make other mums feel like tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I think it's great she's using her platform to speak out about smears, not many do. She would have been slated if she had said they're really painful and would probably be accused of then putting people off. She did write on the post 'in my experience they are painless' as for majority of women they are.

Perfectly normal for babies this age to still wake for a feed. They say food before 1 is just for fun, milk is still the main source of nutrients etc. I know alot of the comments are obviously aimed at Lucy but blimey they make other mums feel like tit.
Are you Lucy 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It’s more common in breastfed babies though, as it’s a source of comfort more than a nutritional thing to have night feeds at that age. Lucy’s babies are bottle fed. Also the “food before one is just for fun” should be taken with a huge pinch of salt, it’s pretty much a myth...
Point is, if they’re going moan about lack of sleep then wean the twins off the night feeds that they don’t need...

• Heart
Lucy has had a few coils inserted and removed though so she may be more comfortable with the speculum procedure.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure this won’t be a popular comment but she’s bloody damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t on here sometimes (as are a lot of other accounts!) At the end of the day she’s bringing something to her followers attention that is really important to talk about. She spoke about her own personal experiences and she is NOT responsible for other people’s reaction to that. Yes she could have put a trigger warning on incase anyone found the stories upsetting but bloody hell no ones perfect.

Edited: also it’s a bit vile to say that she didn’t feel it because she’s been around a lot. I had one a few weeks ago and felt nothing and it was certainly not because I’ve shagged around! Unnecessary comments like that is what causes people to brand everyone on Tattle as a troll

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m sure this won’t be a popular comment but she’s bloody damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t on here sometimes (as are a lot of other accounts!) At the end of the day she’s bringing something to her followers attention that is really important to talk about. She spoke about her own personal experiences and she is NOT responsible for other people’s reaction to that. Yes she could have put a trigger warning on incase anyone found the stories upsetting but bloody hell no ones perfect.

Edited: also it’s a bit vile to say that she didn’t feel it because she’s been around a lot. I had one a few weeks ago and felt nothing and it was certainly not because I’ve shagged around! Unnecessary comments like that is what causes people to brand everyone on Tattle as a troll
I agree, not everybody is going to fit your narrative and it’s your decision to follow her content. If you personally struggle with these things then there are loads of other accounts who openly talk about these things and the struggles people face (I do as well!). Respect to Lucy for actually giving content that is relevant and very important.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's getting both the girls air max trainers over £30 each pair! More money than sense she will be getting them docs next

Reactions: 1
Baby sleep def brings up so many opinions!! My twins slept through the night great they are 4 months younger than Lucy’s now all of a sudden they wake up at 3am😩😩 the difference I think is and what people get annoyed about with her is we all live in the real world, I have to cut maternity short as was made redundant 9 months into maternity and luckily found a job straight away she doesn’t have to worry about anything like this so when she moaned it really really gets on my nerves!!!! So unfollowed as can’t bare her seemingly perfect life!!

Reactions: 7
Despite some difference of opinion recently, can we at least all agree that her boomerang on her story is bloody TERRIFYING?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% this is a vile comment, particularly for a woman to make about another woman.
The physical or mental difficulty or ease with which you can undergo an internal has absolutely nothing to do with how many sexual encounters you've had and perpetuating these myths on a forum largely frequented by women is irresponsible, disrespectful and downright shaming people.
Many women who have an issue with smears have a history of sexual abuse. Would you tell them not to worry, they've had enough experience it won't touch the sides? Of course not.
And so what if she's slept with half the nation? It's her business, she doesn't talk about it, why should she be judged?

Honestly, shaming someone for the ease in which they can undergo a standard medical procedure...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
100% this is a vile comment, particularly for a woman to make about another woman.
The physical or mental difficulty or ease with which you can undergo an internal has absolutely nothing to do with how many sexual encounters you've had and perpetuating these myths on a forum largely frequented by women is irresponsible, disrespectful and downright shaming people.
Many women who have an issue with smears have a history of sexual abuse. Would you tell them not to worry, they've had enough experience it won't touch the sides? Of course not.
And so what if she's slept with half the nation? It's her business, she doesn't talk about it, why should she be judged?

Honestly, shaming someone for the ease in which they can undergo a standard medical procedure...
100% you put this far more eloquently than I did!

Reactions: 2
It annoys me how her brand you and me is so uncreative and basic, she has team of people behind her and they choose a name which has been used multiple times before its that popular even the website name has to be different! I cant imagine many mums will fork out her overpriced fees to match their children. Its ok if you are constantly together but most parents have jobs to go to!

God when Jordan calls Lucy DAAAARLINNNN he sounds like an absolute dumbo, he does anyway but it kills me off everytime
Has Jordan ever shared what his diagnosis is or are they quite private about this? I do wonder if it hereditary, i just hope thoose kids get they support they deserve at school

Reactions: 3
Its a bit insensitive saying smears are pain free and very simple when many women have different shaped cervix and find it quite painful/uncomfortable. If she wants to educate she could take about it more practically provide links of info etc but instead like everything with LJC it's how easy it is for her
Was just gonna say this too, I find mine very uncomfortable and have had 2 kids!!

Reactions: 4
Was just gonna say this too, I find mine very uncomfortable and have had 2 kids!!
I imagine its quite different for people who have never had children, intimate examination or had coil inserted. Lucy strikes me as the inability to recognise people in circumstances different to her own

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.