Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I’m their promotional pictures is the background just a creased bed sheet? I can’t cope
Everything about it is cheap and effortless. Cheap clothing, no thought put into it, basic photo shoots, an Instagram that was launched with a few photos of LJC and co in slightly matching/similar clothing and some quotes she found on Pinterest.

I know it's all a money making scheme but she hasn't bothered to put any effort into it to make it look like she's actually particularly even interested in what she is doing. Clueless and as greedy as ever.

Reactions: 9
No doubt they’ll be overpriced like her sisters trashy collection. They look like prison attire 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I’m their promotional pictures is the background just a creased bed sheet? I can’t cope
I'm sure that's the same sheet she used at 5.30am on Friday morning to mop up burst water pipe!
I thought Lucy loved ironing and has that press/steam machine the least she could of done was iron it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
please say I’m not the only one who thinks her little boy is annoying as hell. And she does jack tit when he’s shouting over people and I remember he climbed into the baby’s new born cot and she was just like GOOD BOY JESSE he literally climbs on the pushchair and she just praises him
We've been saying that very stuff on this thread going back yearsssss she has moulded a very unlikeable child in Jesse and it's not his fault but imagine the superiority spoilt complex he is going to grow up with!!
We all praise our children yes but there comes a time when your child is going from toddler into preschool age when you have to set some boundaries in my opinion so that the child can mature a bit and be a bit self aware, she has just created this annoying child and we all know one, that nobody wants to see coming, he just jumps all over his siblings the furniture, other people homes and things and gets told "good boy Jesse".....from what I've seen if any of the other kids are getting any attention especially Jenson-who seems a really sweet boy, Jesse just starts screeching or screaming and she just allows it like

They look like they’re doing community service.. Not a fan
Rosabella has the exact same face as Jesse

I still cannot get over that Jesse is 4..... He seems like a 2 year old toddler to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
We've been saying that very stuff on this thread going back yearsssss she has moulded a very unlikeable child in Jesse and it's not his fault but imagine the superiority spoilt complex he is going to grow up with!!
I figured this 😂 I literally only made this account 2/3 days ago and I’m trying to catch up on this haha

I never knew about this site but it has made me die reading all of these comments. this is real content 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For me personally I would never wear matching clothes with my children unless we were in the house or done for a particular reason! But as casual wear out n about then No!!!!

She always says she's very creative blah blah blah but seeing these just shows how creative she is! Bland as hell like her personality..

This year has definitely been the year of casual clothing and for her to come out with the most basic boring tracksuits speaks volumes.. Its basically a primark tracksuit with her logo stitched in

I love seeing people create new businesses and I feel guilty saying this but I have no hope for this You&Me they will probably have low stock so it looks like its sold out quick so they look amazing but I honestly cant see this lasting especially when you have big companies doing it and probably selling for alot cheaper aswell

Reactions: 10
The problem with using her kids to advertise her boring chavvy clothing range is that her kids aren’t cute. At all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The problem with using her kids to advertise her boring chavvy clothing range is that her kids aren’t cute. At all 🤷🏼‍♀️
And it’s written all over her face how annoyed she is at the whole situation 😂

• Haha
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. I don’t normally like to speak ill of any child but...😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion I didn't wanna say it but I don't think any of them are cute either, her face in those pics you can tell she can't stand them either🤣

And it’s written all over her face how annoyed she is at the whole situation 😂
All I see is Jesse in Rosabella
They are like the twins

I feel like she has purposely chosen the models so it looks like her company cares about EDI when really i don't feel Lucy cares or understands it at all, i wouldn't be surprised if her management told her what sort of models she needs.

Reactions: 4
WELCOME to my YouTube channel and WELCOME to today’s video
Todays video is ....

Does anyone else get the impression she’s a bit slow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually can’t get over someone launching the most basic of basic sets and NOTHING else. Three prison tracksuits in three weird colours do not a collection make.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.