Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clangers2

VIP Member
Wtf is happening this morning......
Were back to the minute by minute updates of the kids like she did when Lockdown started 😭
She must have her creative mojo back 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The constant subtitles for Jesse I can't 🙈
He really is the only child in her sights isn't he
The others are just accessories to him.....
Its the Jesse show this morning
Dressing the girls in pyjamas about 3 sizes too big rolled up legs and sleeves 5 times cause Jesse is demanding that's what they wear....
I am still dumbfounded that she hasn't got that boy assessed, it's not just a speech delay he has....
How is he gonna survive in school next year and he will be one of the older ones in his class too
That comment that Lucy is lucky to have Jordan really?? He may be easy enough on the eye to some, to me he looks like he is 60 and so ages and sun damaged, not my type, Lucy is a total catfish but can look really pretty with make up (although her face is too puffy now from filler) but I don't think she's punching....im convinced Jordan has a mild learning disability to be honest, it's been mentioned here loads before, I'd say life isn't so easy with him.... I know Lucy isn't an Albert Einstein herself but she's brighter than he is for sure..... What would you even talk to Jordan about, I reckon she spends all her free time in the evening on the phone and doesn't interact with him, he is so dim there is nothing behind those eyes...... And don't get me started on how the kids were conceived. In fact I don't think I've ever seen a couple in my whole life with absolutely zero chemistry or spark between them. They def won't last... Id put my life on it. They will stay together through the hard years while the kids are young then they will separate. They have nothing in common.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TinaTree

Chatty Member
'I love travel' i think you mean you love holidays Lucy, especially free one or those paid for by your parents, where you go to mcdonalds, holidays resorts or typical brit abroad destinations like Lanzarote

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So if you’re a mum wanting to match with your baby it’s going to cost you £104 minimum for matching prison suits and more if you’ve got an older child. Fuck that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion: LJC #8 WTF is that on the plate, you&me not looking great, the girlies are up ever so late..again

first time suggesting 🙈🙈🙈 poet and I didn’t know it🤫

• Haha

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
How old would Jesse of been when he went to Florida? her kids must be super gifted & talented and very advanced for their ages, her two year old twins attending toddler groups aged 2 months and Jesse remember universal so clearly and specifically for a toddler. Jenson will be completing the renovation on the new house single handily next

• Haha

MrsP90

Christmas with the Carter’s. Lord give me strength 💆🏻‍♀️ When I think of the Carter’s I think Jay Z and Beyoncé, not lazy Lucy and dopey Jordan 😂

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Edited: also it’s a bit vile to say that she didn’t feel it because she’s been around a lot. I had one a few weeks ago and felt nothing and it was certainly not because I’ve shagged around! Unnecessary comments like that is what causes people to brand everyone on Tattle as a troll
100% this is a vile comment, particularly for a woman to make about another woman.
The physical or mental difficulty or ease with which you can undergo an internal has absolutely nothing to do with how many sexual encounters you've had and perpetuating these myths on a forum largely frequented by women is irresponsible, disrespectful and downright shaming people.
Many women who have an issue with smears have a history of sexual abuse. Would you tell them not to worry, they've had enough experience it won't touch the sides? Of course not.
And so what if she's slept with half the nation? It's her business, she doesn't talk about it, why should she be judged?

Honestly, shaming someone for the ease in which they can undergo a standard medical procedure...

Last edited:
  • Heart

TinaTree

Chatty Member
People were giving him good luck and well wishes like he was getting deployed to theatre for months not a unnecessary cosmetic treatment

• Haha
Reactions: 19