Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be a bleeping joke.... The sleeves and legs rolled up 3 or 4 times and the absolute MOUNTAIN of shite piled up behind that baby shoved into the corner of the TV how unsafe is that absolutely shocking, ready to fall down on her šŸ™ˆ
Thatā€™s a lot of baskets šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What do we all think on Jordanā€™s hair procedure?
Was it gifted or ad does anyone know?

Reactions: 2
People were giving him good luck and well wishes like he was getting deployed to theatre for months not a unnecessary cosmetic treatment

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do wonder why she buys such big clothing as cant imagine them wearing it next year? Maybe I am wrong.
I was just thinking this, she buys way too big which would seem more logical if it was so they can grow into it but they never seem to wear the clothes again when they do fit them

Reactions: 5
I do wonder why she buys such big clothing as cant imagine them wearing it next year? Maybe I am wrong.
This is what I donā€™t understand - we wonā€™t see those big ass snowsuits next year because sheā€™ll absolutely be buying more! So it makes absolutely no sense. Sheā€™s had 2 other kids so she does realise her girls wonā€™t grow 3 sizes in a month right? Oversized clothes on babies is just so not a good look šŸ˜©

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s not just one or two things either?? Like everything in their wardrobe is massive??

Reactions: 2
Honestly at this point she may as well buy age 16 clothes because they will grow into them at some point! I just donā€™t get it! I can understand at odd times things might be a bit big when they are in between sizes, but theirs look a couple of sizes too big šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
It's really bizarre, looks awful and is dangerous when they are now pretty mobile (when not strapped into a chair). I'd understand it more if the girls were in a bigger coat at the start of the season and sleeves rolled up then so that it's likely to see them all through the cold months... but it's all clothes, ever.

So Jordan says the burst water pipe was a 6am but Lucy then shares on her story it was 5.30am, nobody even cares what time but at least try and be consistent

So I see Jordanā€™s paid for his hair transplant? Wasnā€™t expecting that!
The cheapest price at Want Hair (where he tagged) is 2.5k not including any arrangement or additional fees and i bet he hasn't gone for the cheapest option either. They will probably put it through as a business expense as he is 'documenting' it and hope the company reach out to offer them some deal or other brands give him hair related products.

This is what I donā€™t understand - we wonā€™t see those big ass snowsuits next year because sheā€™ll absolutely be buying more! So it makes absolutely no sense. Sheā€™s had 2 other kids so she does realise her girls wonā€™t grow 3 sizes in a month right? Oversized clothes on babies is just so not a good look šŸ˜©
Its just her dopey usual self, she's not got any sense, she is living in the past buying everything 3 sizes too big like people used to do 20 years ago and hand them down to all the future babies, think she probably just doing it without even realising why, she strikes me as the type of person who just goes through the motions never ever questioning why she does the things that she does or if she could do it a different or better way.....
Listening to her chat this morning bored in work and she is like listening to a child who can't get the words out.... But she's a grown adult it's infuriating listening to her hesitation in her speech it's like she can't work out how to form a sentence or put the words together feel like I know what she's trying to say and have it said in my own head 2 mins before it takes her to bleeping get it out I've never heard another adult with this!! šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I wonder if a lot of the girls clothes are undeclared freebies and she just has a pile of stuff thatā€™s been sent not even in the right sizes.
I just canā€™t understand otherwise. Itā€™s dangerous!
She and Jordan were ā€˜ledā€™ in bed when that water pipe burst. I thought it was a typo until she actually pronounced it led rather than laid... she meant to spell it like that

• Wow
  • Haha
I wonder if a lot of the girls clothes are undeclared freebies and she just has a pile of stuff thatā€™s been sent not even in the right sizes.
I just canā€™t understand otherwise. Itā€™s dangerous!
She and Jordan were ā€˜ledā€™ in bed when that water pipe burst. I thought it was a typo until she actually pronounced it led rather than laid... she meant to spell it like that
She always says led and it gets on my tits, but so does Elle so I wondered if it's actually a regional thing?

Where Iā€™m from people (including myself) say ā€œlied in bedā€ which I think is even more wrong isnā€™t it?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Regional accents are charming. Consistently crappy grammar and spelling on public posts to your audience of thousands are not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I see sheā€™s got Gillian Truita and her tribe to model all the bland you and me (or whatever itā€™s called!) tracksuits they look all bulbous and oversized too?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.