Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these Instagrammers that bring out their own range of clothes (and I use the worn ‘own’ very loosely) seem to charge through the bleeping roof for their stuff, even though it’s probably all crap quality stuff that can be bought from AliExpress!

Reactions: 9
Does she think people will actually......buy it
I cant wait to buy everyone in my family one so we are all matching on xmas day, we've all lost our jobs due to COVID and some family members have been really ill so instead of supporting local small business who are already struggling in this bad year we thought lets give Lucy Carter a few hundred quid for some luxury tracksuits for our annual trip to Butlins

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t read the room at all, has she? Many families simply cannot afford to buy overpriced tracksuits in the run up to Christmas, and not many families would want them because overpriced doesn’t mean good quality - they’re basic imports.

The only people they seem to appeal to are the influencers who are doing very well for themselves already, but as she’s giving them away to those people for free, she’s missed her (extremely niche) target audience completely.

Quite honestly she couldn’t have a more flawed business plan if she tried!

Reactions: 6
Gillian Truita has just announced she’s having twins again!
Is she worth a watch or follow? I just assumed she was a friend of Lucy's when id seen her name in passing before, does anyone know what she or her partner do for work, they seem well off to say she has lowish follower count

Reactions: 1
Is she worth a watch or follow? I just assumed she was a friend of Lucy's when id seen her name in passing before, does anyone know what she or her partner do for work, they seem well off to say she has lowish follower count
Yes I really like her. She’s very nice and seems genuine. Her husband is an electrician and she’s just become a stay at home mum since having her youngest child. They definitely seem well off; she does a lot of hauls!

Reactions: 3
Those matching tracksuits just SCREAM chav omg 😳 can’t wait to see what she will charge for that!

Reactions: 12
I personally find it odd when parents and kids match, it screams gypsy to me?!
The tracksuits look so cheaper, definitely straight from China and just a ‘You Me’ slapped on it .
Ultimate chav !
Same as the ‘Angelle’ crap, all made in China, all chavvy AF. I’d have pissed myself if I’d seen them sat on the steps modelling those!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Matching trainers too!
Like the heaven’s gate cult.

Unpopular opinion: I don’t understand why people would want to look like this. They look like polyester, day-trip, coach-tour pensioners.
Tbh I don’t understand why people would want to look like a lot of influencers. No taste, style or decorum, really average, chavy, cheap tat. Why does anyone looks at someone like Chloe Ferry and thinks ‘that’s what I want to be like, she’s got real class, where can I buy that?’ It really confuses me, I understand people have different tastes but a lot of these people are know for specifically having bad taste.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
please say I’m not the only one who thinks her little boy is annoying as hell. And she does jack tit when he’s shouting over people and I remember he climbed into the baby’s new born cot and she was just like GOOD BOY JESSE he literally climbs on the pushchair and she just praises him

Reactions: 16
Well duck me! I’m genuinely shocked...
I don’t know anything about Elle but I just googled her ‘collection’ out of curiosity. £17.50 for 3 polyester scrunchies?!!?!!!
£5 p&p, no free returns and 30 days to process refunds. Unreal!!
I take it all back, they’re not stupid, they’re bleeping geniuses if people are buying this stuff!!!
DBDA2FFA-CF38-4008-8A31-802E2C06B1DD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She used to work in Sainsbury’s but doesn’t anymore

Reactions: 1
Those tracksuits are the colour of cat biscuits. I'd take a guess that they smell like them too. Cheap sweatshop fabrics are never nice on old the nostrils. Can't wait to see how many deluded dickheads rush out and buy them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.